Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

My Mother Talent Is Wasting Please Help Us Out - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Mother Talent Is Wasting Please Help Us Out (517 Views)

SUBEB: My Mother Was Cheated And Harassed At Her Workplace / Lagos Grows Talent: Young Lady Shows Off Her Flexible Body / This Talent Is Worth Millions Of Dollars - Do You Have It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Talent Is Wasting Please Help Us Out by agbo2345(m): 12:56am On Jul 02, 2020
I am a mathematician, so my English may not sound the way you expected it just helps me manages it.
My mum is from a family where their trade is cutting and selling of meat(butcher). Almost every member of their family including my Mum are into this business in fact she had been doing this business before I was born but there is nothing to show for it. She has no house of her own, no car, sponsoring us to school was a tough task, I had to sacrifice myself for my sibling to go to school though I went, but it was not easy for me and her. I have advice my mum to go into another business, but she insisted saying she is okay with the trade that she can only leave the trade for music. Honestly speaking my mum can sing gospel music, she can sing for a whole day, she had recorded many of her song on her phone. My mum is 51 years, but she still insisted that she wants to sing. Please be there any help anybody can render, my mum really wants to go into the studio please how do we go about it. Please help a brother in needs!
Re: My Mother Talent Is Wasting Please Help Us Out by Comedian2019: 2:11am On Jul 02, 2020
Can she do comedy?
Re: My Mother Talent Is Wasting Please Help Us Out by Carfreak966: 8:11am On Jul 02, 2020
Now is not the time to do music. Even Speed Darlington is trying to blow
Re: My Mother Talent Is Wasting Please Help Us Out by Charleshafo(m): 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2020
Mama has interest in music which is cool. She should retain her business for now while she gather little money to enter studio. It is also advisable that she get herself acquitted with people in the same music business around there. Promotion and other things will come afterward.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help / Most-technologically-savvy-online-school / Did You Achieve Your Goals This Year? What's Your Year End Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.