Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 (37930 Views)

My Wife Will Never Forget Amaechi - El-Rufai / 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by Kingspin(m): 7:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
El-Rufai name still made the list? That devil.

So many Nigerians na born mumu they will vote him and cry in their bedrooms.
Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by Goldencheese(m): 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
Sniper101:

Honestly, it would be a shame if you're indirectly campaigning for Tinubu here

No bro, I am not campaigning for any of them politicians. I am neither APC nor PDP but a patriotic Nigerian like you who wants good governance for our country.
Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by tolaswim: 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
None of them will smell presidency..... Osibanjo is the man
Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by Sniper101(m): 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
Goldencheese:

No bro, I am not campaigning for any of them politicians. I am neither APC nor PDP but a patriotic Nigerian like you who wants good governance for our country.

Better o

Nigeria Must Be Great AGAIN!

1 Like

Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
Corporate2020:

Can you see the bolded? Tinubu returns to the drawing board. He never lost a single election and he will never lose. Fayemi and Rotimi Amaechi my main guy have both lost severally even in their local state and local government. When Fayose defeated Fayemi, he defeated Fayemi even in Fayemi's Ward and LG, same thing with when Wike the wicked defeated my guy Amaechi, he defeated Amaechi even in Amaechi's local government. El-Rufai has been going about many enemies. No single Northern governor trust El-Rufai, the guy that even betrayed his benefactors Obasanjo and the Adamawa Bobrisky Atiukuchukwu. Just recently, the El-Rufai midget was following and promoting the deposed paedophile Emire Sanusi Lamido around even when others mind their business.

Are those the once that want to compete with the Jagaban Borgu? The only single politician that has retired very many political jobbers.

If Buhari decides to be unfortunate, Tinubu will pull out his ACN, he did it to the Association of Old Foolish Men called Afenifere when Afenifere dicided to join forces with the Yoruba prodigal son Olusegun Obasanjo. At the end of the day, Tinubu and his team defeated and humiliated Afenifere with Obasanjo and the so called federal might. So, if Buhari and his political kindergarten decide to be unfortunate, Tinubu will pull out his political family and go re-strategise. He may not even contest for any position just as he never did since he left office about 14 years ago. But one thing is sure, Tinubu has never lost an election since our return to democrazy .
If you mean personally, then that's infantile cause he has contested only twice since 1999. But if you mean by proxy, then you'll need to explain whether the PDP house of reps from Lagos did not win elections but scaled fence to enter nass. Some of you will just come online to show your ignorance and shallow minds
Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by miyagi01(m): 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
You don't have sense. Ow many elections as PDP won in lagos since 1999.
Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by Goldencheese(m): 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
Sniper101:

Better o

Lol
Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by Goldencheese(m): 7:04am On Jul 03, 2020
Sniper101:

Better o

Amen.

1 Like

Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by helpfindbolu: 11:52am On Jul 03, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers State Lawmakers Visit Port-harcourt Serial Killer / Rivers State House Of Assembly, Factional speaker, Ehie Edison Resigns / Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.