Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 (37633 Views)

My Wife Will Never Forget Amaechi - El-Rufai / 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 02, 2020
Corporate2020:

Can you see the bolded? Tinubu returns to the drawing board. He never lost a single election and he will never lose. Fayemi and Rotimi Amaechi my main guy have both lost severally even in their local state and local government. When Fayose defeated Fayemi, he defeated Fayemi even in Fayemi's Ward and LG, same thing with when Wike the wicked defeated my guy Amaechi, he defeated Amaechi even in Amaechi's local government. El-Rufai has been going about many enemies. No single Northern governor trust El-Rufai, the guy that even betrayed his benefactors Obasanjo and the Adamawa Bobrisky Atiukuchukwu. Just recently, the El-Rufai midget was following and promoting the deposed paedophile Emire Sanusi Lamido around even when others mind their business.

Are those the once that want to compete with the Jagaban Borgu? The only single politician that has retired very many political jobbers.

If Buhari decides to be unfortunate, Tinubu will pull out his ACN, he did it to the Association of Old Foolish Men called Afenifere when Afenifere dicided to join forces with the Yoruba prodigal son Olusegun Obasanjo. At the end of the day, Tinubu and his team defeated and humiliated Afenifere with Obasanjo and the so called federal might. So, if Buhari and his political kindergarten decide to be unfortunate, Tinubu will pull out his political family and go re-strategise. He may not even contest for any position just as he never did since he left office about 14 years ago. But one thing is sure, Tinubu has never lost an election since our return to democrazy.
Never say Never,the last time I checked he is still a human,not a god or God.
Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by limpopo: 9:13am On Jul 02, 2020
DEROX:
what of Ogun state what of the speaker Femi see forget falling out with governors maybe you don't know Yoruba so well they will betray and vote massively for him if he contest which I feel he won't OK who is ganduje to tinubu pls or who is yahyaha bello

Did you see me mention ganduje or yahaya Bello in my post... And please who/where are the yorubas that will vote massively for him... how many states have you been to in the south west?? abii you thought the cultlike followership he has in Lagos cut across all the south west states... Seems you don't know the dramas that unfolded in the last governorship election in the south west... He can only try what he did in Lagos and Lagos only..

And you even mentioned speaker Femi.. from all the dribbles and turns around the Apc cabals in recent times, how many times have you heard the speaker's name being mentioned.
Tinubu, a national party leader that has no portfolio..

Na President Buhari be authentic National leader according to their constitution
Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by Merit123(m): 9:15am On Jul 02, 2020
True to God I can't give my vote to anyone of this people's

1 Like

Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by Yebosola(m): 9:17am On Jul 02, 2020
ajebuter:

You give Tinubu too much credit sir..

If he's as sagacious and astute as you all say, he shouldn't have supported PMB's second term considering the shabby treatment he received during his first term..

So, where is his smart?

So he should ave supported PDP's Atiku? U know next to nothing about politics, does he look like a political prostitute to u ?

1 Like

Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by AntonVince: 9:18am On Jul 02, 2020
Corporate2020:

Can you see the bolded? Tinubu returns to the drawing board. He never lost a single election and he will never lose. Fayemi and Rotimi Amaechi my main guy have both lost severally even in their local state and local government. When Fayose defeated Fayemi, he defeated Fayemi even in Fayemi's Ward and LG, same thing with when Wike the wicked defeated my guy Amaechi, he defeated Amaechi even in Amaechi's local government. El-Rufai has been going about many enemies. No single Northern governor trust El-Rufai, the guy that even betrayed his benefactors Obasanjo and the Adamawa Bobrisky Atiukuchukwu. Just recently, the El-Rufai midget was following and promoting the deposed paedophile Emire Sanusi Lamido around even when others mind their business.

Are those the once that want to compete with the Jagaban Borgu? The only single politician that has retired very many political jobbers.

If Buhari decides to be unfortunate, Tinubu will pull out his ACN, he did it to the Association of Old Foolish Men called Afenifere when Afenifere dicided to join forces with the Yoruba prodigal son Olusegun Obasanjo. At the end of the day, Tinubu and his team defeated and humiliated Afenifere with Obasanjo and the so called federal might. So, if Buhari and his political kindergarten decide to be unfortunate, Tinubu will pull out his political family and go re-strategise. He may not even contest for any position just as he never did since he left office about 14 years ago. But one thing is sure, Tinubu has never lost an election since our return to democrazy.

2007 and 2011 presidential elections?
Cold comfort.
cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by ajebuter(f): 9:19am On Jul 02, 2020
Yebosola:

So he should ave supported PDP's Atiku? U know next to nothing about politics, does he look like a political prostitute to u ?

Nope..

He could have remained neutral and strengthened his political base..

It doesn't hurt or kill anybody...

And refrain from insults, of you could..

2 Likes

Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by Yebosola(m): 9:20am On Jul 02, 2020
Lostz:

vice president that only run errands for chief of staff?

fayemi and Fashola are no longer loyal to the ACN faction.
secondly, no one is hailing Fayemi or Fashola

And Fashola and Fayemi are now in PDP, and they told u they are now IPOB, so their interest is no more for Southwest, babu sense.
Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 02, 2020
Yebosola:

And Fashola and Fayemi are now in PDP, and they told u they are now IPOB, so their interest is no more for Southwest, babu sense.

they are in the CPC faction of APC. even Tinubu does not have southwest interest.

politicians seek only their own interests

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by DEROX: 9:24am On Jul 02, 2020
limpopo:

Did you see me mention ganduje or yahaya Bello in my post... And please who/where are the yorubas that will vote massively for him... how many states have you been to in the south west?? abii you thought the cultlike followership he has in Lagos cut across all the south west states... Seems you don't know that dramas that unfolded in the last governorship election in the south west... He can only try what he did in Lagos and Lagos only..

And you even mentioned speaker Femi.. from all the dribbles and turns around the Apc cabals in recent times, how many times have you heard the speaker's name being mentioned.
Tinubu, a national party leader that has no portfolio..

Na President Buhari be authentic National leader according to their constitution
watch the vedio gbajabiamila demanded after giadom removal that he should leave the meeting since he isn't an executive
2) you still don't know Yoruba people
3)wait and see the Yoruba's that will vote for him so they will leave their child and vote another person Abiola was more criminal than tinubu he sponsored coups for babangida and Gideon orkar also samuel doe money fraud Abiola used to betray ibb then he played him back by annulling election still Yoruba's saw this and voted for him massively.
4)buhari knows well that APC controls 5 of 6 SW excluding Kwara making it 7 after booting saraki what does amaechi have? nothing how many SS belongs to APC? even his state
5) The 2023 election will affect amaechi mostly because it is evident if PDP wins edo .so how will he get votes in his region.
6) el Rufai is a no because power can remain in north west after buhari
Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by AntonVince: 9:29am On Jul 02, 2020
BlackfireX:

Will you keep quiet

You will see the Southern alliance moves before this year end

A "Southern alliance" to fight mumu Tinubu's personal battle?
Nothing could be more ridiculous!

cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by Intrepid01(m): 9:35am On Jul 02, 2020
ajebuter:

You give Tinubu too much credit sir..

If he's as sagacious and astute as you all say, he wouldn't have supported PMB's second term considering the shabby treatment he received during his first term..

So, where is his political smarts?

But then, his political aspiration and lust for federal power seem to have beclouded reasoning

just imagine your sense of judgement.. so cos they had a misunderstanding in the 1st term he shouldn't support him. instead of you people to watch n learn politics you'll be picking faults in the moves move of people who have been in the game before you were born.

You deal with the President cautiously, you don't go to confrontational battle with the President, he has limitless power at his disposal, power that is enough to destroy anyone. so experienced people fight the President with care. that is what you and your lots fail to see in Tinubu's moves. Did you notice how he stopped Osho and some boys from going to court. You don't take up the Presdent head on.

so learn wisdom!

1 Like

Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by Yebosola(m): 9:35am On Jul 02, 2020
Jibsy203:
Efcc should go after Tinubu and seize all his properties, he should also rot in jail with his brown teeth

This one want to die on Tinubu's matter,u better face your Biafra or death, he doesn't know of your retched existence oh.
Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by Omoslim26: 9:37am On Jul 02, 2020
Corporate2020:

Nice analysis

but times have changed if Tinubu pull out of apcheat he will become as irrelevant as the P I Psychology

because

The North is the strongest Alli he has got now

if he pulls out he won't be getting support from SE or SS or MB

so right now his only hope of having any relevance or retiring from politics with his Image and name not soiled and dragged to the mould is

Apcheat so I laugh when people say with Tinubu Apcheat is nothing
Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by Omoslim26: 9:40am On Jul 02, 2020
Corporate2020:

Nice analysis

but times have changed if Tinubu pull out of apcheat he will become as irrelevant as the P I Psychology

because

The North is the strongest Alli he has got now

If he pulls out he won't be getting support from SE or SS or MB

so right now his only hope of having any relevance or retiring from politics with his Image and name not soiled and dragged to the mould is

Apcheat so I laugh when people say with Tinubu Apcheat is nothing
Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by adelove1914: 9:41am On Jul 02, 2020
BlackfireX:
At the drawing board tinubu will move the Senate to impeach and remove buhari while osinbajo will take over..

And he will call for a strong unity in the south, now that will be a checkmate against the north in 2023..

Game on
Tinubu will impeach Buhari?Do you know what you are saying sha?Yeye person

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:41am On Jul 02, 2020
Corporate2020:

this time he will only draw his head!

1 Like

Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by bestower: 9:45am On Jul 02, 2020
May God continue to bless you with your wisdom and understanding.
Corporate2020:

Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by ajebuter(f): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2020
Intrepid01:

just imagine your sense of judgement.. so cos they had a misunderstanding in the 1st term he shouldn't support him. instead of you people to watch n learn politics you'll be picking faults in the moves move of people who have been in the game before you were born.

You deal with the President cautiously, you don't go to confrontational battle with the President, he has limitless power at his disposal, power that is enough to destroy anyone. so experienced people fight the President with care. that is what you and your lots fail to see in Tinubu's moves. Did you notice how he stopped Osho and some boys from going to court. You don't take up the Presdent head on.

so learn wisdom!

And thanks for the ' political education' you ' graciously' dished out for free..

Kudos to your " political sagacity' sir!

2 Likes

Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by Kendaboss(m): 9:57am On Jul 02, 2020
Amaechi remains the best option among them. With support from the North, he just needs to work on the SS and SW if eventually he wins the party ticket.
Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by AsawanaDgreat: 9:57am On Jul 02, 2020
Past and present looters
Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by vicetuh: 9:58am On Jul 02, 2020
There is only one way for Tunubu, sacrifice your ambition and remain relevant .
Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by chrisxxx(m): 9:59am On Jul 02, 2020
Corporate2020:

You went too far. Wike defeated Amaechi even in his(Amaechi) polling booth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by limpopo: 10:02am On Jul 02, 2020
DEROX:
watch the vedio gbajabiamila demanded after giadom removal that he should leave the meeting since he isn't an executive
2) you still don't know Yoruba people
3)wait and see the Yoruba's that will vote for him so they will leave their child and vote another person Abiola was more criminal than tinubu he sponsored coups for babangida and Gideon orkar also samuel doe money fraud Abiola used to betray ibb then he played him back by annulling election still Yoruba's saw this and voted for him massively.
4)buhari knows well that APC controls 5 of 6 SW excluding Kwara making it 7 after booting saraki what does amaechi have? nothing how many SS belongs to APC? even his state
5) The 2023 election will affect amaechi mostly because it is evident if PDP wins edo .so how will he get votes in his region.
6) el Rufai is a no because power can remain in north west after buhari

Mr DEROX,
1. That's right nah, protocol demands that of course. he holds no office.
2. Seems like you are not a Yoruba, but I am.. Though, it's a bad man that calls his a tribe a bad one even when the tribe is full of angels.. Who told you Yorubas would support Tinubu because he is their own?? I am sorry to say this, but that what we don't really have in the southwest.. that ONENESS the North have and enjoys..
3. Who are the ones that still sold Him (Abiola) out. seems you know nothing about the conspiracy behind the story. Was this so called Tinubu his support then??
4. I don't know the point you are trying to prove here.
5, And you think power is shifting from that North come 2023 abii??
6, And you think Apc would present this short man with the way he jam talks especially about the ibos that the Apc is trying hard to win over.
Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by Nanavati(m): 10:33am On Jul 02, 2020
with this looters I pity our youths
Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by ledaman: 10:37am On Jul 02, 2020
OVB123:
The truth of the matter is that, Tinubu will definitely find it difficult to clinch the party ticket prior to 2023 general election because those interested in that position will ensure that he doesn't get the party ticket. This is just the beginning of his downfall because the humiliation and disgrace he meted on former Gov. Ambode, will also happen to him. MKO Abiola's factor is awaiting him.
So because Ambode was defeated it would also happen to Tinubu? I will keep saying it Igbo people are the problem of Nigeria!
Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by Harismario: 10:38am On Jul 02, 2020
When A Ship Starts Crashing. it begins like this... sorry For APC

Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by mrkia(m): 10:43am On Jul 02, 2020
Corporate2020:

and isn't going to lose this one as well...
Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by DEROX: 10:45am On Jul 02, 2020
limpopo:

Mr DEROX,
1. That's right nah, protocol demands that of course. he holds no office.
2. Seems like you are not a Yoruba, but I am.. Though, it's a bad man that calls his a tribe a bad one even when the tribe is full of angels.. Who told you Yorubas would support Tinubu because he is their own?? I am sorry to say this, but that what we don't really have in the southwest.. that ONENESS the North have and enjoys..
3. Who are the ones that still sold Him (Abiola) out. seems you know nothing about the conspiracy behind the story. Was this so called Tinubu his support then??
4. I don't know the point you are trying to prove here.
5, And you think power is shifting from that North come 2023 abii??
6, And you think Apc would present this short man with the way he jam talks especially about the ibos that the Apc is trying hard to win over.
6) you mean el Rufai or who pls do the Igbo's have any inheritance in their state or even the IMO state wasn't it supreme court was it free an d fair abeg forget Igbo's PDP is there for them they are no threat a simple walk over. They hate APC and no Igbo aside ministers which is a necessity is among party stake holders so?
1) I am a full blooded Yoruba i know my people so well
5) And the rest of the country will love it for a northerner to go again after 8 yrs think of it man .
Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by kirkwood: 10:54am On Jul 02, 2020
The Igbos will definitely call the shots one fuvcking day!
Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by uniqueboi1(m): 10:56am On Jul 02, 2020
Fayemi weh no get weight still follow for the contenders? He wan be VP or COS
Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 02, 2020
Corporate2020:

The sooner we get rid of these blind APC and PDP supporters in Nigeria the better. That will be the first step to a better Nigeria.
Re: APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 by Witnes: 11:40am On Jul 02, 2020
Corporate2020:

Good write up but can Tinubu venture pulling out of APC with acn? If he dares it efcc will surely go after him, the reason u see him humbly himself because almost all of them have one or two cases with the financial crime commissions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) / Nanpon Sambo: IGP, Abba Kyari In Trouble Over Suspect Who Died In Police Custody / Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.