Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,376 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Anti- Secessionist Come In Here Let's Talk. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti- Secessionist Come In Here Let's Talk. (1431 Views)

Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest / Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ / Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti- Secessionist Come In Here Let's Talk. by FreeBiafra2018(m): 9:13am On Jul 02, 2020
helinues:
tongue

No region , I repeat, no region in Nigeria is sufficient enough to be a country... Not at the moment.

Develop your region to your own state first.. That's more than secession
So scared of separate independence cheesy cheesy But we must go, if that will amount to the end of your existence without awoof oil, then so be it.

Biafra Independence A Non Negotiable Certainty

#FreeLanceCorporalMartins

AllHailBiafra!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti- Secessionist Come In Here Let's Talk. by ThatFairGuy1: 9:14am On Jul 02, 2020
FrLukas:

And who are those that will change the constitution?

Isn't it the same corrupt public officials that benefit from an inefficient Constitution?

Do you think they will change the constitution to include death sentence for corrupt public officials?
I do ask myself these questions! So, no way out? grin
I'm thinking of a SANE Military though
Re: Anti- Secessionist Come In Here Let's Talk. by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 02, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

I do ask myself these questions! So, no way out? grin
I'm thinking of a SANE Military though

Nigeria and most African countries are not ripe for democracy.

Democracy only works well after you've used autocracy to build structures and systems that will support the democracy.

The only hope for those living in that geographic space called Nigeria is the dismantling of that country into smaller bits.

Then let each fashion out a system that will throw up the best among them to lead in an autocracy.

That's all.

Expecting selfish politicians to do something to change a system that ensures a good life for them is to hope that hellfire will freeze over one day.

1 Like

Re: Anti- Secessionist Come In Here Let's Talk. by omenka(m): 9:31am On Jul 02, 2020
Madmohamed419:
only God kn the way I hate this gay . The poorest man in igbo land is beter than all of ur generation
I know all eboes, including those yet to be born, are billionaires. That is why in would want to carve out their five villages for them so they can enjoy their utopia unperturbed.

By the way, I couldn't care less about how you and the rest of every eboe man alive feel about me than I do the last sand fly that flew over a pile of feaces ten miles from me. So you may keep hating.

I'm sure you're an iboe from Abakaliki. One of those iboe muslims being marginalized by iboe Christians. Ndoo Madmohamed Chukwuebuka.
Re: Anti- Secessionist Come In Here Let's Talk. by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 02, 2020
helinues:

UK, US, France, Germany are all operating central Government.

Africa politicians have failed..... The loans they have been collecting for projects, where are those projects?

We need to face the reality..
Oga stop lying ... How can u say uk is operating centralized government

Germany own is even worse .. every region is almost Independent and can determine their economic policy .... increase or lower tax ,

U get the same in spain , lexumburg , Switzerland , Belgium , I don't know if france

In the USA states are semi independent ..fixing minimum wage , tax systems economic policy

Infact federal government only controls few things

2 Likes

Re: Anti- Secessionist Come In Here Let's Talk. by Sweetgoodie(f): 9:38am On Jul 02, 2020
[s]
omenka:
Abeg leave those ones jor. Theirs is to hide our comments or ban us while Igbos run amok on the forum.
[/s]
the mods are fair in their judgment

1 Like

Re: Anti- Secessionist Come In Here Let's Talk. by FreeBiafra2018(m): 9:50am On Jul 02, 2020
omenka:
You wish I give a flying fvxk about how you feel. Like I said, if I could have my way, I'd carve out your five desolate villages and hand it over to you before dusk.
Even if we go by five States we'll still wax stronger than the coward and wicked yellowba entity.

AllHailBiafra!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti- Secessionist Come In Here Let's Talk. by FreeBiafra2018(m): 9:59am On Jul 02, 2020
omenka:
Abeg leave those ones jor. Theirs is to hide our comments or ban us while Igbos run amok on the forum.
Most of my accounts has been banned for repeating the comments credited to some members of the forum, so what re you talking about? Wether they bann you or not, no matter how many times they bann people like me here, we the members of the formidable Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) guarantee you and your likeminds that you can never win in this media war.

AllHailBiafra!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anti- Secessionist Come In Here Let's Talk. by Deebwebb: 10:05am On Jul 02, 2020
Disintegration is the best,but the only tribe in the south that hate restructuring is the Yoruba's,I keep wandering why..as for restructuring is impossible,the north will rather go to war than restructure Nigeria.
Nigeria is doomed and will never work and currently anti-Nigeria is going on all over the world especially in Africa,traveling out with a Nigerian passport is one of the 1000ways to fail.
Only parasites hate disintegration,if you think Biafra will fail why not allow them go and fail,with that they will understand how important you are to them,unless everything you have been saying is audio...

1 Like

Re: Anti- Secessionist Come In Here Let's Talk. by FreeBiafra2018(m): 10:09am On Jul 02, 2020
omenka:
I know all eboes, including those yet to be born, are billionaires. That is why in would want to carve out their five villages for them so they can enjoy their utopia unperturbed.

By the way, I couldn't care less about how you and the rest of every eboe man alive feel about me than I do the last sand fly that flew over a pile of feaces ten miles from me. So you may keep hating.

I'm sure you're an iboe from Abakaliki. One of those iboe muslims being marginalized by iboe Christians. Ndoo Madmohamed Chukwuebuka.
Why would you be the one from brown roof republic of Afonja demons be the one to show me who my brother is' even in your disdain against me?
Why can't you concentrate on how to make your own region to survive (even though that chances are very slim)?

AllHailBiafra!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anti- Secessionist Come In Here Let's Talk. by Jakemedg(m): 10:13am On Jul 02, 2020
omenka:
I am probably more pro-biafra than late Cownu Ohamadiot.

If I could have my way, before sunset, those five villages will be carved out of Nigeria and have all biafrans deported out of Nigeria back to their land under a week.

I hate what I don't like.
Talk is cheap they say

1 Like

Re: Anti- Secessionist Come In Here Let's Talk. by Jakemedg(m): 10:22am On Jul 02, 2020
agulion:
don't mind him he is an average Yoruba Muslim, they reason with their anus
Don't be silly
Re: Anti- Secessionist Come In Here Let's Talk. by Jakemedg(m): 10:27am On Jul 02, 2020
In my opinion all the call for Biafra,Middle belt and Oduduwa Republic will never materialize as far as UN is involved. Instead of secession while not restructure Nigeria
Re: Anti- Secessionist Come In Here Let's Talk. by bigpriik: 10:45am On Jul 02, 2020
Jakemedg:
In my opinion all the call for Biafra,Middle belt and Oduduwa Republic will never materialize as far as UN is involved. Instead of secession while not restructure Nigeria

Ok now If you refuse to give freedom to who asks for it then war is inevitable, ipob is growing and Nigeria is getting worse by the day it is just a matter of time,if you decide to forcefully hold down on someone who desperately wants to leave you then that person would eventually destroy or you destroy that person.

1 Like

Re: Anti- Secessionist Come In Here Let's Talk. by cronsberg: 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
Do you know what the french people did when they had enough of the oppression of their monarchy system? They gathered themselves and revolted, they bunrned down the palace of the king of France, beheaded the king himself and sat down and agreed among themselves a set of laws to live by, and these laws include the right of citizens to revolt, freedom and equality for all etc and that became the french constitution up to today.
Mark my words, our politicians, traditional rulers, business men and women will never allow restructuring or secession to happen. The only solution to Nigeria is massive revolt of the poor masses. Do you see what ivory coast people did to Lawrence gbagbo when he refused to step down? didn't they storm the presidential palace and drag him out? let's identify revolutionaries among us and support them to rally the masses. when five million youths goes on rampage, the whole nation will grind to a halt. anarchy should be let loose, aso Villa should be stormed etc that is the only way things can change in this country. caos has a way of changing things. and when they tell you to seek for Change through peaceful means and democratic means like elections etc they are just decieving you. They have rigged the system never to change

1 Like

Re: Anti- Secessionist Come In Here Let's Talk. by orunto27: 1:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
I SUGGEST A COUNCIL OF

OBJ AS MEMBER & CHAIRMAN.

GEJ AS MEMBER & SECRETARY.

FIVE AREWA MEMBERS.

FIVE OHANESE MEMBERS

FIVE AFENIFERE MEMBERS.

ORTOM, TYD, GOWON MEMBERS AND

36 FIRST CLASS TRADITIONAL RULERS, ONE FROM EACH STATE CAPITAL AS MEMBERS.

PLUS THE VICE PRESIDENT. DEPUTY SENATE PRESIDENT. DEPUTY SPEAKER OF REP. AND A JUSTICE OF THE SUPREME COURT OTHER THAN THE CHIEF JUSTICE AS MEMBERS.

THESE 60 NIGERIANS SHOULD COME TOGETHER TO DECENTRALISE SOME AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE EXCLUSIVE LIST OF THE 1999 CONSTITUTION, THEREBY LIMITING FG EXCLUSIVELY TO THE CONTROL OF THE MILITARY, FOREIGN AFFAIRS AND TREATIES

AND PREVENTING VIOLENT SPLITING AS WAS ONCE PREDICTED BY BARACK OBAMA.

From Orisa37:
Re: Anti- Secessionist Come In Here Let's Talk. by Whiteangel1234: 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
I'm Igbo Man but I believe in a More United Nigeria Infact I dey plan how to go and buy land in Lagos then set up my shop that side .

Instead of breaking up I want a United West Africa self
Re: Anti- Secessionist Come In Here Let's Talk. by Jakemedg(m): 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
bigpriik:

Ok now If you refuse to give freedom to who asks for it then war is inevitable, ipob is growing and Nigeria is getting worse by the day it is just a matter of time,if you decide to forcefully hold down on someone who desperately wants to leave you then that person would eventually destroy or you destroy that person.
How do you think a Country is formed ?
You think the UK will just allow Nigeria to Break up just like that?
Re: Anti- Secessionist Come In Here Let's Talk. by bigpriik: 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
Jakemedg:
How do you think a Country is formed ?
You think the UK will just allow Nigeria to Break up just like that?

War will be the last resort if all diplomatic Means fail then war is the next normal thing let the side with the highest loses surrender but side will feel it sha.

1 Like

Re: Anti- Secessionist Come In Here Let's Talk. by Jakemedg(m): 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
bigpriik:

War will be the last resort if all diplomatic Means fail then war is the next normal thing let the side with the highest loses surrender but side will feel it sha.
That War you will not see .President Buhari doesn't have that power to give igbos biafra or yorubas Oduduwa but you can meet the AU ,US, Russia and the UK /FRANCE
Re: Anti- Secessionist Come In Here Let's Talk. by orisa37: 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
orunto27:
I SUGGEST A COUNCIL OF

OBJ AS MEMBER & CHAIRMAN.

GEJ AS MEMBER & SECRETARY.

FIVE AREWA MEMBERS.

FIVE OHANESE MEMBERS

FIVE AFENIFERE MEMBERS.

ORTOM, TYD, GOWON MEMBERS AND

36 FIRST CLASS TRADITIONAL RULERS, ONE FROM EACH STATE CAPITAL AS MEMBERS.

PLUS THE VICE PRESIDENT. DEPUTY SENATE PRESIDENT. DEPUTY SPEAKER OF REP. AND A JUSTICE OF THE SUPREME COURT OTHER THAN THE CHIEF JUSTICE AS MEMBERS.

THESE 60 NIGERIANS SHOULD COME TOGETHER TO DECENTRALISE SOME AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE EXCLUSIVE LIST OF THE 1999 CONSTITUTION, THEREBY LIMITING FG EXCLUSIVELY TO THE CONTROL OF THE MILITARY, FOREIGN AFFAIRS AND TREATIES

AND PREVENTING VIOLENT SPLITING AS WAS ONCE PREDICTED BY BARACK OBAMA.

From Orisa37:

To::
MR. PRESIDENT
SENATE PRESIDENT AND
THE CHIEF JUSTICE OF NIGERIA

THE REPORT EMANATING FROM THE ABOVE COUNCIL SHOULD BE CERTIFIED BY ONLY A SIMPLE MAJORITY OF THE HOUSE OF REP AND THE SENATE TO BE AN ACT OF LAW.

NIGERIA BELONGS TO ALL OF US AND ALL OF US MUST GUIDE AND GUARD HER JEALOUSLY AND PREVENT HER FROM BEING SLAUGHTERED BY THE WITCHES AND SATANISTS CHARACTERS HOVERING AROUND HER.

LONG LIVE NIGERIA !!!
Re: Anti- Secessionist Come In Here Let's Talk. by Salewa95: 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
FreeBiafra2018:
Why would you be the one from brown roof republic of Afonja demons be the one to show me who my brother is' even in your disdain against me?
Why can't you concentrate on how to make your own region to survive (even though that chances are very slim)?

AllHailBiafra!!!

Brown roof like Enugu right. You mean the shithole brown roof republic of Enugu?

[img]https:///65535/50065043746_65f1288b65_o_d.png[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50064485308_4232a34989_o_d.png[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50065299967_faf47334ef_o_d.png[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50065299967_faf47334ef_o_d.png[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50065299982_5017e53663_o_d.png[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50065043701_f8a13130d8_b_d.jpg[/img]
Re: Anti- Secessionist Come In Here Let's Talk. by Kamanuozuzu: 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Southern Nigeria Should Come in one voice first and see as some of them(the politicians as most of the emirs are not Against it.) left with no other option.

No such thing as Southern Nigeria, if u understand what I mean.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Possible For Things Inside Locked-up Containers To Burn Totally To Ashes / Worst States In SE are Controlled By PDP / MURIC: What Buhari Govt Should Do Over Sunday Igboho’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.