Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Pos Booming Business Right Now In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pos Booming Business Right Now In Nigeria (412 Views)

Sugarcane Juice Is Fast Becoming A Booming Business In Abuja / A Booming Business You Can Start With #500 Only / Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pos Booming Business Right Now In Nigeria by Mremerald(m): 8:02am On Jul 02, 2020
POS Booming Business: How To Start.

One of the business that is fast growing in Nigeria is POS business which is also called Agent Banking business.

Some have also assessed it as being lucrative. In fact, few days ago, I was in a rush to meet up with an appointment. And I need cash urgently. Luckly for me, as early as 8am, a POS vendor has already opened shop.

I made a withdrawal of N20,000 and was charged N250! That was income from one transaction.

Now, Imagine if he does 100 transactions today, he will be making not less than N25,000 income!

What I observed is that, with a good location and network, you stand to make good daily income from this business as a lot of people are embracing this banking medium especially because of its convenience.

With POS business, you can

✓ Make withdrawal,
✓ Deposit cash,
✓ Transfer funds,
✓ Recharge cable & phone,
✓ Pay utility bill, etc.

So how can one start this business?

1. Get a Host:

Your host can be your bank, Paga, Quick Teller, etc. Successful vendors use host like moniepoint, kudi, opay and kolomonie

2. Get a Location:

Identify a place with good human traffic, a place where many people live or do business, and a place with little or no bank presence.

3. Get a POS Machine:

Getting a pos machine is the first stage of setting up your pos business because your terminal have a lot to do with your success in agency banking, you need a terminal with lower charges, swift network and effective customer support

4. Start Advertising Your Business.

Get more people to know you have started small bank around your corner. Put up a banner to that effect. Use words of mouth also. Remember to keep proper records of every transaction made.

You can message me for any brand of pos machines at 0 8 1 84 23 55 14 whatsapp only
Re: Pos Booming Business Right Now In Nigeria by utepu: 8:31am On Jul 02, 2020
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Between Provision And Phone Accessories Business / Learn How To Create App By Yourself With Google Admob / I Hate My Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.