Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

I Hate My Father - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Hate My Father (412 Views)

I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil / I Used To Open Doors For Politicians In My Father’s House-Billionaire Arthur Eze / I Didn't Inherit Any Money From My Father, I Built My Empire - Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate My Father by ImahGabi22(m): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
Hi Nairalanders, a friend of mine came over to my place to play FIFA and during the game, we talked a lot about women, business, goals, sex and life in general.

But...

I noticed something while we were discussing about our parents. I asked about his mom, he replied she was fine but when I asked about his pops, his countenance changed.

In our entire lives as friends, I've always noticed a change in countenance but never bothered to ask.

That day's own was different.

Perplexed, I asked what I said wrong.
He replied...

I hate my father and please don't talk about him again.

I quickly changed the subject and waited till his mood was light and asked a few hours later.

He said, his father was a fool. I said, calm down. He said his father was a bastard. I said, Kenny call down. He retorted that he doesn't regard him as a father.

And he explained what happened.

His father had never been there for him and would often mercilessly beat his mom and say all sorts of unprintable words to her.

That's not all.
He never bought anything for him and even when he had a bike accident, POPS DIDN'T CARE!

These events gradually snowballed into an avalanche of hate for his pops, but could you blame Kenny?

All he wanted was just fatherly love!

Someone to care. Someone to be there. Someone to share in his despair.

But pops did neither.

Hold up. Why am I telling you this? Frankly, I don't know.

Even though it pains me that I can't help Kenny right now, I can help YOU.

Are you frustrated with Upwork taking 20% of your earnings even when God takes only 10%?

Are you looking for a source of income that can bring money on autopilot while you watch your favourite TV show?

Do you wish to make extra cash to spoil your wife, husband, gf, or even your mom this December?

Then, I believe this will be of help to you:
oflink.tk/Gabriel

P.S: If you decide to take action on the link within the NEXT 72 HOURS you get the following for FREE from me apart from the bonuses you'll get in the link:

• The No.2 Marketer in Nigeria( Toyin Omotosho) private stuff including his FB ad swipes, Marketing tools, Content openers and other bonuses.

• Dr. Sunny Ojeigbasie materials on Email Lists and Content Marketing

• Sales Letters Templates and a Compilation of all Gary Halbert Letters Ever Published and Hidden

• Other Special Bonuses.

Send me a PM to claim them when you're done.
Re: I Hate My Father by Franzinni: 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
Kimon!!

A won set writer of life !!

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Father by yomi007k(m): 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
Boys most often hate their fathers till they become men or fathers themselves.

Then, then quietly ask forgiveness in their solitude but most often the fathers would be long gone.

Nice marketing strategy.

5 Likes

Re: I Hate My Father by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: I Hate My Father by ImahGabi22(m): 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
yomi007k:
Boys most often hate their fathers till they become men or fathers themselves.

Then, then quietly ask forgiveness in their solitude but most often the fathers would be long gone.

Nice marketing strategy.

Thanks, I agree with what you said.
A popular footballer was also in the same situation.

I think you should check out the link^_^

(1) (Reply)

Breakout Code 2.0 Review : How To Succeed With Email Marketing / Why Do People Buy USD Cash In Very Large Volumes / Bill Gates and melinda dissolves marriage Of 27 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.