Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Ambode, Ashafa, Gbadamosi, Others Jostle For Late Osinowo's Position - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode, Ashafa, Gbadamosi, Others Jostle For Late Osinowo's Position (30157 Views)

Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu Mourn Senator Osinowo / Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? / Senator Adebayo Osinowo Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode, Ashafa, Gbadamosi, Others Jostle For Late Osinowo's Position by redcliff: 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
Drchristian:
Ambode deserve any position for his loyalty to d APC

should political posts be based on Loyalty or merit?
Re: Ambode, Ashafa, Gbadamosi, Others Jostle For Late Osinowo's Position by ajl: 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Even Abike Dabiri want carry her Tribalism go Senate to infest the remaining 1 percent sane mind.

Ignoramus, was she not a member of the Federal house of assembly in the recent where she performed excellently? Or you were brain dead during those years.
Re: Ambode, Ashafa, Gbadamosi, Others Jostle For Late Osinowo's Position by ajl: 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
Drchristian:

No he does not. He is too much of a "lilly liver" individual. I don't see him performing at that level as he would be too scared to raise or help implement unpopular but needed laws because of fear that some party godfathers will not be happy.
Re: Ambode, Ashafa, Gbadamosi, Others Jostle For Late Osinowo's Position by 49cents(m): 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
lekki1444:
grin ambo no get shame. after he done suck lagos dry

Ambode is a talk and do person....abeg
Re: Ambode, Ashafa, Gbadamosi, Others Jostle For Late Osinowo's Position by earnit1: 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
life goes on
Re: Ambode, Ashafa, Gbadamosi, Others Jostle For Late Osinowo's Position by Jaxx123: 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
Re: Ambode, Ashafa, Gbadamosi, Others Jostle For Late Osinowo's Position by knowhowk: 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
One Person must emerge to Occupy . Are you dying of Staphylococus aureus symptoms? Married with no kids .Get Solutions now ,Read our Testimonies .08100459321 . WhatsApp or Call .Visit our website www.gardennaturalhealth.com.
Re: Ambode, Ashafa, Gbadamosi, Others Jostle For Late Osinowo's Position by Bobby4090: 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
Audaite:
If not for the unforgiving Burdilion now, Ambode would have effortlessly clinch this seat, for the least, the loyalty he has shown to the party...But you know, The Lion never forgive nor forget!

And if not for the same unforgiving Bourdilon, I wouldn't even have ever heard that there's anyone like Ambode in this world. He was just a retired senior civil servant. There are hundreds of his type roaming around in Alausa now looking for contracts to supply toilet tissue or exercise book.
Re: Ambode, Ashafa, Gbadamosi, Others Jostle For Late Osinowo's Position by otunba1donly(m): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
LETTER TO MY LEADER
It is no longer news to everyone in and out of Nigeria .Even the birds in the air can testify to the on-going event ,everybody sharing opinions ,some true and some false, Infact a certain radio presenter just turned himself to JOHN DsTHE BAPTIST announcing and bearing witness to the coming of the great one,making statements sometimes acknowledging your political achievement and most of other times making untrue ultrances from his own imaginations and speaking from both sides of his mouth all to draw attention to himself . Just like the saying goes that uneasy lies the head that wears the crown , pull him down , pull him down is all we hear and the interesting thing here is that they all envy the enviable height you have attained over the years politically and have failed to replicate same in their domain. in all of these i support your courage and the handling of these events as they unfold ,once again like other times our great party is witnessing another round of cleansing and i believe above all things that were you stand , justice and fairness and the love of the people remain your standing principle .The fact still remains that if left one on one with these pull him down crooners am sure they know they cant stand the force of your political punch if thrown at them .
The next election is in 2023 and already they have started plotting and calling and ascribing to you all sorts of ambitions ,they feel you might want to embark on, how they have suddenly become Mind readers baffles me but they were not able to foretell the Emergence of the pandemic ravaging the world but can foretell the 2023 ambition of Asiwaju and i say to them shame on them ,they failed to Realise that anybody that is able to dethrone a king in his domain automatically becomes a king and the ceremonial wearing of the crown is just a public affirmation but you did not only dethrone a king ,you did it following the laid down rules of the same king , so far and wild your kingship had been announced even before now .
My leader just as you have remained focused in the middle of all the developments ,please continue to stay focused in providing the needed leadership you have always provided for those of us that believes in you and your principles no matter the criticisms .
please permit me to restate my sincere condolences on the death of your friend and loyalist ,Distinguished Senator Bayo Osinowo (PEPERITO) whom has just joined his ancestors in the world beyond and let me also say to you sir, for the sake of fairness and justice and in respecting the wish of your late friend and loyalist , please allow the vacant Lagos East Senatorial District remain in Kosofe LGA and in the able hands of Honorable Sanni Ganiu Okanlawon representing kosofe constiteuncy 1 in the state house of Assembly, These solemn call might come to the Honorable as a shock because he knows nothing about these or Mr Tunde osinowo can also make a good candidate for the position . Late Peperito found Honorable Sanni Okanlawon capable of replacing him in the State House of Assembly and i also believe that even in death ,he would still find him worthy of replacing him in the senate .
Re: Ambode, Ashafa, Gbadamosi, Others Jostle For Late Osinowo's Position by Franktom247(m): 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
Where my name na after giving jagban hundred million for settlement shock absorber intervene on my behalf
Re: Ambode, Ashafa, Gbadamosi, Others Jostle For Late Osinowo's Position by helpfindbolu: 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
Re: Ambode, Ashafa, Gbadamosi, Others Jostle For Late Osinowo's Position by ogbonti: 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
Drchristian:

Ambode should go and farm in Epe and leave politics alone - that one no be man I beg - if Ambode picks up a mic to speak as a Senator, it will be the "face of Ambode but the voice of Tinubu" - he is compromised and it is too glaring he lacks the balls to even ask his wife for sex if Tinubu says no!
Re: Ambode, Ashafa, Gbadamosi, Others Jostle For Late Osinowo's Position by spiralwedge(m): 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ambode is the best fit.

Ashafa should go and sit down.

Gbadamosi should go and bury his head in PDP, a misfit.
Re: Ambode, Ashafa, Gbadamosi, Others Jostle For Late Osinowo's Position by Steady259(m): 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
Stop wasting your time and data watching online videos when you can watch and get paid real cash.
Monetize and convert your data into real cash.
Visit link for more to start earning
https://ogvideon.pw/63339143060148/
Re: Ambode, Ashafa, Gbadamosi, Others Jostle For Late Osinowo's Position by romenna: 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
Drchristian:
the only befitting reward he gets for being a goat is to end up in a hot pot of pepper soup grin
Re: Ambode, Ashafa, Gbadamosi, Others Jostle For Late Osinowo's Position by Yebosola(m): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
martineverest:
Ambode wasnt a coward,he was a more daring daredevil than obaseki'..his own push against godfatherism came at the wrong time and the task was heavier than that of obaseki....u can't fight godfathers without supported from people and organisations

People that don't know about Lagos will b yarning dust, the issues are more than Tinubu, he was never like by APC elders, even civil servant are not his fans either, he can never survive the conspiracy.
Re: Ambode, Ashafa, Gbadamosi, Others Jostle For Late Osinowo's Position by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
LOYALTY MEANS COWARDICE IN NIGERIA'S POLITICS.
Re: Ambode, Ashafa, Gbadamosi, Others Jostle For Late Osinowo's Position by subcbouy: 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
EastGold:
I will prefer Ambode
Mbodi iz veri koret
Re: Ambode, Ashafa, Gbadamosi, Others Jostle For Late Osinowo's Position by Dharmiejoe(m): 10:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
I wonder what this Ashafa is looking for again after spending more than 8 years in office still wanna stage a comeback. He should go and sit down and allow other people take the slot
Re: Ambode, Ashafa, Gbadamosi, Others Jostle For Late Osinowo's Position by HRMK: 11:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
APC BEST BET IS AMBODE SO THAT EVERYONE WULD BE CARRIED ALONG!
Re: Ambode, Ashafa, Gbadamosi, Others Jostle For Late Osinowo's Position by Ajibel(m): 11:20am On Jul 03, 2020
Femeto:
So canals have not been blocking during this Sanwo-Olu regime? What happened in Surulere where garbage was everywhere on a whole street is also Ambodes fault abi? Ambode had very good plans for Lagos. The areas you mentioned would have been attended to if he was given the second term but Tinubu didn't allow it come to pass. It's not like Sanwo-Olu has done anything to improve those areas after 1 year in power.

What makes you think those areas would have been attended to if given a second term?

Did he attend to many during his first regime that will now make him attend to this one in his second term?

There has been an improvement but the backlog is quite much. It's just like going back to BRF's first term (starting all over)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alex Otti Attends APC Cacaus Meeting / Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities / Tinubu Wins Ondo, Ogun States, Sweeps All Local Government Areas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.