Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Yorubas Must Reject Tinubu For Osinbajo For 2023 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Must Reject Tinubu For Osinbajo For 2023 Election (1453 Views)

2023: APC Muslim Youths Reject Tinubu-Shettima Presidential Ticket / 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun / Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Must Reject Tinubu For Osinbajo For 2023 Election by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 02, 2020
No insult

Yoruba must reject tinubu for 2023.. His records ain't that clean enough to make him worthy of a president..

Tinubu must step down for Osinbajo or Fayemi....

Igbos hate tinubu, hausa may not vote him but Osinbajo and Fayemi stands a better chance than tinubu

The north shud forget 2023 except as vice president..

The south south shud forget it.. Jonathan was the incumbent president...

It is either South East or South West now....

South East PDP

South West APC

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Must Reject Tinubu For Osinbajo For 2023 Election by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 02, 2020
Pẹ̀lẹ́ o westernigeria
Mr. Analyst

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Must Reject Tinubu For Osinbajo For 2023 Election by Mraphel: 8:38am On Jul 02, 2020
What if north prefers Jagaban
Re: Yorubas Must Reject Tinubu For Osinbajo For 2023 Election by Top1gun: 8:45am On Jul 02, 2020
Na from foolish lost jew from hell mouth Yoruba go hear that one ?

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Must Reject Tinubu For Osinbajo For 2023 Election by ThatFairGuy1: 8:54am On Jul 02, 2020
Who's this one again?
For your info, Tinubu is 51% sure not to contest, he'll support one of prominent southwesterners. Stop these noise about him

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Must Reject Tinubu For Osinbajo For 2023 Election by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 02, 2020
Mraphel:

They do. At least their kingmakers and owners of Nigeria cadre. Most Nigerians are politically naive but this group of very powerful yet often neglected individuals determine who will be President even from Party level.

We all love to talk about technocrats to then ignore the powers behind the throne. Those people prefer Tinubu for sure. Being pragmatic, I do too.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Must Reject Tinubu For Osinbajo For 2023 Election by junketer(m): 9:04am On Jul 02, 2020
If yoruba likes make dem wake up awolowo to contest, he will still lose in 2023. It's either yorubas support igbo presidency or biafra, if not, the igbos will continue to vote the north. Greedy morafuckerssss.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Must Reject Tinubu For Osinbajo For 2023 Election by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 02, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Who's this one again?
For your info, Tinubu is 51% sure not to contest, he'll support one of prominent southwesterners. Stop these noise about him

Not true. Tinubu wants to be President. He knows he has the capability to be a great President. He is a driven man. He will only step aside if his ambition proves impossible to achieve.

We are not at that stage yet and I don't believe Tinubu will throw in the towel easily over what amounts to his last chance at getting a position he feels is in his destiny.

Atiku is an example of someone who feels he is a man of destiny. He keeps contesting. Buhari showed this devotion to his destiny also, despite many telling him he can never be President, and I don't think Tinubu should be bullied out of contention by blackmailers either.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Must Reject Tinubu For Osinbajo For 2023 Election by junketer(m): 9:08am On Jul 02, 2020
Grayoso:

They do. At least their kingmakers and owners of Nigeria cadre. Most Nigerians are politically naive but this group of very powerful yet often neglected individuals determine who will be President even from Party level.

We all love to talk about technocrats to then ignore the powers behind the throne. Those people prefer Tinubu for sure. Being pragmatic, I do too.
forget that thing. The north will always prefer a northerner. Let's even assume that apc picks tinubu or another yoruba. All these northerners you see in apc now will immediately decamp to pdp where they'll pick a northerner to contest and an igbo vp candidate. Tinubu will lose woefully. That's fact.
For your so called kingmakers, they are already giving you hints that they'll prefer orji uzo kalu to tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Must Reject Tinubu For Osinbajo For 2023 Election by ThatFairGuy1: 9:11am On Jul 02, 2020
Grayoso:

Not true. Tinubu wants to be President. He knows he has the capability to be a great President. He is a driven man. He will only step aside if his ambition proves impossible to achieve.

We are not at that stage yet and I don't believe Tinubu will throw in the towel easily over what amounts to his last chance at getting a position he feels is in his destiny.

Atiku is an example of someone who feels he is a man of destiny. He keeps contesting. Buhari showed this devotion to his destiny also, despite many telling him he can never be President, and I don't think Tinubu should be bullied out of contention by blackmailers either.

It's with what I actually deduced (my opinion) though.
Tinubu actually merited it, he laid good foundations in Lagos which his successor built on!
Re: Yorubas Must Reject Tinubu For Osinbajo For 2023 Election by ThatFairGuy1: 9:12am On Jul 02, 2020
junketer:
forget that thing. The north will always prefer a northerner. Let's even assume that apc picks tinubu or another yoruba. All these northerners you see in apc now will immediately decamp to pdp where they'll pick a northerner to contest and an igbo vp candidate. Tinubu will lose woefully. That's fact.
For your so called kingmakers, they are already giving you hints that they'll prefer orji uzo kalu to tinubu.
ORDINARY VISITATIONS?
Re: Yorubas Must Reject Tinubu For Osinbajo For 2023 Election by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 02, 2020
junketer:
If yoruba likes make dem wake up awolowo to contest, he will still lose in 2023. It's either yorubas support igbo presidency or biafra, if not, the igbos will continue to vote the north. Greedy morafuckerssss.

Vote whoever you want. For your info, you Igbos are the greedy ones. Uncouth, ungrateful and deviously wicked to boot.

You have never shown any interest in the Nigerian project and have been especially restive and disruptive against the Nigerian State since GEJ lost in 2015 with IPOB, open disdain and hate for our democratically elected President, ruling Party and other ethnic groups.

You lot have shown no political maturity, pragmatism or any will to build bridges and alliances. Now you are trying to blackmail all others to hand the Presidency to you. Won't happen so get ready to do your worst. Empty blackmailer.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Must Reject Tinubu For Osinbajo For 2023 Election by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 02, 2020
First, Tinubu hasn't come out to say he's going to contest for presidency.

Second, it would be a political suicide for him if he contests because he cannot win and he will be demystified.

Third, only an idiot will prefer a Tinubu to an Osinbajo.

The difference is as clear as 7Up.(for indomie children, 7Up is a kind of drink we had back then in the 80s and 90s smiley )

Fourth, Osinbajo has proven to be the best politician that can ever be thrown up by the corrupt Nigerian system.

He is worthy to be our President.

He is hardworking, agile, eloquent, very eloquent, very brilliant and has shown uncommon loyalty to his principal. He's not overly ambitious like other politicians.

But most important of all, he has the interest of the masses at heart.

That is the kind of President Nigeria NEEDS at this moment.

Of all the politicians in the North, South, East, West and Middle belt regions, none is as good as Osinbajo and none has as much integrity as he does.

Hate him or love him, Osinbajo is Nigeria's best so far.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Must Reject Tinubu For Osinbajo For 2023 Election by AntonVince: 9:37am On Jul 02, 2020
Grayoso:

Very well then.

We'll see how far "preference" takes Tinubu in his wild-goose-chase.
Re: Yorubas Must Reject Tinubu For Osinbajo For 2023 Election by junketer(m): 9:44am On Jul 02, 2020
Grayoso:

Vote whoever you want. For your info, you Igbos are the greedy ones. Uncouth, ungrateful and deviously wicked to boot.

You have never shown any interest in the Nigerian project and have been especially restive, and disruptive against the Nigerian State since GEJ lost in 2015 with IPOB, open disdain and hate for our democratically elected President, ruling Party and other ethnic groups.

You lot have shown no political maturity, pragmatism or any will to build bridges and alliances. Now you are trying to blackmail all others to hand the Presidency to you. Won't happen so get ready to do your worst. Empty blackmailer.
look at who is talking about building bridges. Bury your head in shame. Igbos have learnt their lessons when it comes to the yorubas moslems. Your fear of the north supercedes your loyalty to others. Igbos are not asking for presidency but for referendum but you people have shown igbos that we shouldn't bother building bridges or forming alliance with you.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Must Reject Tinubu For Osinbajo For 2023 Election by junketer(m): 9:51am On Jul 02, 2020
FrLukas:
First, Tinubu hasn't come out to say he's going to contest for presidency.

Second, it would be a political suicide for him if he contests because he cannot win and he will be demystified.

Third, only an idiot will prefer a Tinubu to an Osinbajo.

The difference is as clear as 7Up.(for indomie children, 7Up is a kind of drink we had back then in the 80s and 90s smiley )

Fourth, Osinbajo has proven to be the best politician that can ever be thrown up by the corrupt Nigerian system.

He is worthy to be our President.

He is hardworking, agile, eloquent, very eloquent, very brilliant and has shown uncommon loyalty to his principal. He's not overly ambitious like other politicians.

But most important of all, he has the interest of the masses at heart.

That is the kind of President Nigeria NEEDS at this moment.

Of all the politicians in the North, South, East, West and Middle belt regions, none is as good as Osinbajo and none has as much integrity as he does.

Hate him or love him, Osinbajo is Nigeria's best so far.
osinbajo is a dummy. And he is very corrupt. And for remaining a part of this buhari's dictatorship he has zero integrity.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Must Reject Tinubu For Osinbajo For 2023 Election by BlueBanana: 9:53am On Jul 02, 2020
Mraphel:
what about what the south prefers? Must we always lick the boots of the Northerners Jeez

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Must Reject Tinubu For Osinbajo For 2023 Election by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 02, 2020
junketer:
osinbajo is a dummy. And he is very corrupt. And for remaining a part of this buhari's dictatorship he has zero integrity.

Your opinion.
Re: Yorubas Must Reject Tinubu For Osinbajo For 2023 Election by okefrancis: 10:02am On Jul 02, 2020
This is perfectly 100% correct because having compare the two you could see that vp osinbajo has a good records and he has no skeleton � in his cupboard so I prefer yemi osinbajo to Tinubu, that is just my take, I rest my case
Re: Yorubas Must Reject Tinubu For Osinbajo For 2023 Election by Shooyie: 10:06am On Jul 02, 2020
junketer:

I laugh when I read comments like these. Do you have proof that he is corrupt? No! Did Sambo leave GEJ? did Atiku leave Obasanjo? And, I'm sure Obi wouldn't have left Atiku because they would have been corrupt AF!. So, just rest.
Re: Yorubas Must Reject Tinubu For Osinbajo For 2023 Election by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 02, 2020
AntonVince:

Very well then.

We'll see how far "preference" takes Tinubu in his wild-goose-chase.

Yeah. The sort of wild Goose chase that saw serial loser Buhari clear all the States in the SW in 2015, bar Ekiti under Fayose, when he did not win a single SW State in 2011.

The wild Goose chase that made Yar Adua , the most anonymous and colourless of all governors of his time, become President of Nigeria in 2007 ba?

You need to go and studies those reality and try to fathom why they happened when they seemed improbable on paper and according to naysayers like you.

Or did your people, in 2014, not similarly say Buhari is unelectable and can never be President of Nigeria?

The naiveté of you Igbos never fails to amuse me. Even history we all lived through fails to educate and inform you guys.

You Igbos will always remain ignorant, to then get last minute diaappointment and shockers, because your outlook is clouded by hate, sentiment and tribalism.
Re: Yorubas Must Reject Tinubu For Osinbajo For 2023 Election by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 02, 2020
okefrancis:
This is perfectly 100% correct because having compare the two you could see that vp osinbajo has a good records and he has no skeleton � in his cupboard so I prefer yemi osinbajo to Tinubu, that is just my take, I rest my case

You can prefer Osinbajo all you want. Who emerges President is about a lot of thing and about ticking as many boxes as possible for as as many stakeholders as possible.

If Osinbajo can't tick most of those boxes then he wont be President ahead of Tinubu because he still needs very powerful support from the day he declares to run to clinching the Party ticket ahead of other APC big boys and then all the way to the election itself.

It is not simply about history of technocratic brilliance and competence otherwise Moghalu, Hashim Olawepo, Adeshina, NOI and their ilk would have been President and not Buhari.

By the way, Buhari's much praised 'popularity' did not win him the Presidency because that alone should have done so long before 2015.

It was all the powerful men and women who subscribed to giving all for the Buhari project that made GMB become PMB.
Re: Yorubas Must Reject Tinubu For Osinbajo For 2023 Election by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:45am On Jul 02, 2020
Grayoso:

Yeah. The sort of wild Goose chase that saw serial loser Buhari clear all the States in the SW in 2015, bar Ekiti under Fayose, when he did not win a single SW State in 2011.

The wild Goose chase that made Yar Adua , the most anonymous and colourless of all governors of his time, become President of Nigeria in 2007 ba?

You need to go and studies those reality and try to fathom why they happened when they seemed improbable on paper and according to naysayers like you.

Or did your people, in 2014, not similarly say Buhari is unelectable and can never be President of Nigeria?

The naiveté of you Igbos never fails to amuse me. Even history we all lived through fails to educate and inform you guys.

You Igbos will always remain ignorant, to then get last minute diaappointment and shockers, because your outlook is clouded by hate, sentiment and tribalism.

Was it Tinubu who made Yaradua win in 2007?
Re: Yorubas Must Reject Tinubu For Osinbajo For 2023 Election by OfoIgbo: 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
Grayoso:

You have never shown any interest in the Nigerian project and have been especially restive and disruptive against the Nigerian State since GEJ lost in 2015 with IPOB, open disdain and hate for our democratically elected President, ruling Party and other ethnic groups.

The simple truth is this; no Yoruba man will ever rule Nigeria again, if an Igboman does not first rule.

Yorubas can throw up anybody in APC, the SE/SS alliance will vote for a northerner in PDP. If Yorubas don't wanna be grateful to Igbos for the sacrifices we made for them in 1999, then to hell with any form of Yoruba presidency in 2023
Re: Yorubas Must Reject Tinubu For Osinbajo For 2023 Election by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
OfoIgbo:

The simple truth is this; no Yoruba man will ever rule Nigeria again, if an Igboman does not first rule.

Yorubas can throw up anybody in APC, the SE/SS alliance will vote for a northerner in PDP. If Yorubas don't wanna be grateful to Igbos for the sacrifices we made for them in 1999, then to hell with any form of Yoruba presidency in 2023

Can't pdp present an igbo man tooo

Why must pdp present Northerners, are there no igbos qualified in pdp

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Must Reject Tinubu For Osinbajo For 2023 Election by junketer(m): 6:31am On Jul 03, 2020

Can't pdp present an igbo man tooo

Why must pdp present Northerners, are there no igbos qualified in pdp
you don't get it, do you? I don't think you get it.
Re: Yorubas Must Reject Tinubu For Osinbajo For 2023 Election by omenka(m): 7:47am On Jul 03, 2020
Grayoso:

Re: Yorubas Must Reject Tinubu For Osinbajo For 2023 Election by Tranquillity360: 8:08am On Jul 03, 2020
Tinubu is the real deal for us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Handover Ex-nddc MD, Joi Nunieh To Police, Rivers Police Commissioner Tells Wike / Nigeria's 60th Anniversary Logo Was Plagiarized / Questions Over Wike;s Action In Oyigbo. My Advice To Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.