Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham (38267 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) / Enyimba Defeats Orlando Pirates 1-0 Via 95th Minute Goal. / Paul Pogba Admits He Made A "Stupid Mistake" After Conceding Penalty To Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by hermesprogidy(m): 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
Angelfrost:

As if Ole doesn't do promo too, especially at this tail end of the season... Wait and see them hand Bournemouth a life line this weekend! tongue
Don't worry, it's live wire he will hand them. Manu promo days are over.
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by MandalorianCree: 1:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
He should rage at only Alonso for conceding that last goal. However football is a team sport so everybody takes responsibility.
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by Amalekki: 1:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
Yarmolenko for President! Das all.
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by earnit1: 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
oh
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by Lucifer1419: 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
Mrmourinho:

if u can give me a game for pay after win, if I win I'll settle you then afterwards I'll be paying you before I get games, DEAL OR NO DEAL?
guy na express you one enter so, no try am oo, na me tell you, I don experience this people before guy, them wicked, very very wicked and heartless, excerpt you get enough cash way you won dash give them, I fit give you gave for today, if you dey interested, for free, not 100% guarantee wining, but if you fit stake like 5k for 2 odds let me know.
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by Minemrys: 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
heykims:
And them no let us rest when it happened to Arsenal against Brighton 2 weeks ago.
bright0n no be derby game na. Derbies are always tough, esp for one club in the relegati0n z0ne. Liverpo0l lost the league last seas0n due to a derby game against evert0n.
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by Minemrys: 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
BigTableShaker:
hehehe. Some pple don cash out big time. Now that Liverpool won the league na match fixing remain. Man city to beat Liverpool today.
e go surprise u say na zero zero draw game today.
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by Jdesilentkiller(m): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
The agreesive nature of some fans is basically losing both the game and bet. Don't use sentiment in betting, just because it's your club doesn't mean you have to be given them straight win in all your tickets. Not a fan of betting though
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by BigTableShaker(f): 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
Minemrys:
e go surprise u say na zero zero draw game today.
What if City hammer them 3-0?! You go shock pass buhari.
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by tivta(m): 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
helinues:

SE you no fit use your fortune stake those fixed games?

Don't mind the idiot, i have never seen a man with the power to make more money charging people money to make money...
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by enonche85(m): 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
Lampard is the sole reason why Chelsea lost. He's not yet matured as a coach and letting his love for some underperforming players blind him.

One player that has no business being in that team is Barkley, he does not mark, does not make interceptions but he keeps playing.

Lampard is also fund of making wrong subs in games that costs us most times like yesterday's game.

I am really angry right now.
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by Minemrys: 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
BigTableShaker:

What if City hammer them 3-0?!
You go shock pass buhari.
if you've been following Lfc this seas0n, they w0n't. They have n0thing to lose, city have n0thing to lose. It'd be a boring game trust me.
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by helpfindbolu: 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by Ephemzy1752: 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
obembet:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8481437/amp/Frank-Lampard-rages-Chelsea-squad-conceding-90th-minute-goal-against-West-Ham.html
this is when your village people refuses to go back to their base ........... instead the carry stood come sitdown near you.

1 Like

Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by Ephemzy1752: 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
this is when your village people refuses to go back to their base........... instead they carry chair come sitdown near you..
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by foolbuster: 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
EastGold:
The match sweet me die

Chelsea and Leicester should continue to do more promo

Na so. You know whether the people dem dey do the promo for no go do their own promo back.

1 Like

Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by ProphetM0hammad: 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
You don't have any good center back and left back. Only Zouma and Azpi are decent.
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by fujirice: 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
At least they put a smile on West Ham and David Moyes’ face grin
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
Lucifer1419:
guy na express you one enter so, no try am oo, na me tell you, I don experience this people before guy, them wicked, very very wicked and heartless, excerpt you get enough cash way you won dash give them, I fit give you gave for today, if you dey interested, for free, not 100% guarantee wining, but if you fit stake like 5k for 2 odds let me know.
Lol dis ur username lasan...Hi me on Whatsapp 08088298146
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
lymelyte:
you people have forgotten that city still have fa cup and champions league to play. Also, liverpool would want to get to 100points this season just to prove a point, Also, mane and salah both will want to claim highest goal scorer this season.. there are so many factors bro.. Nor go bet lose all your savings..
The hundred points stuff Isn't really a plausible negation, they might not even care about it, as for Mane and Salah, they may Score each, and d game would end 3-2, I buy fixed matches very well and I know how it works, Mane and Salah might score and they won't win, as long as it doesn't affect their Goalscoring forms
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by BigTableShaker(f): 9:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
Minemrys:

if you've been following Lfc this seas0n, they w0n't. They have n0thing to lose, city have n0thing to lose. It'd be a boring game trust me.
54 mins, City 3-0 Liverpool.
Hope shock never kill you
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by Minemrys: 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
BigTableShaker:
54 mins, City 3-0 Liverpool. Hope shock never kill you
c0ngrats. U w0n.
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by Bimpe29: 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hian
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by tiswell(m): 11:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
Tekzyflex:

Liverpool is not playing for anything again.... So sure win for city or Draw 12GG
You were right
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by BigTableShaker(f): 8:18am On Jul 03, 2020
Minemrys:
c0ngrats. U w0n.
Thanks.. I won!
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by BigTableShaker(f): 8:20am On Jul 03, 2020
tiswell:
quote me after the match
I won!
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by BigTableShaker(f): 8:23am On Jul 03, 2020
Angelfrost:

I doubt that...
I won!

Proverbs 21:20
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by Angelfrost(m): 9:06am On Jul 03, 2020
BigTableShaker:

I won!

Proverbs 21:20

Kudos!!! I doff my hat!!!
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by ademujacob: 9:22am On Jul 03, 2020
GREAT
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by BigTableShaker(f): 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
Angelfrost:

Kudos!!! I doff my hat!!!
All correct!
Re: Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham by tiswell(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
BigTableShaker:

I won!
yea you did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mikel Obi And His Daughter Kiss In Adorable Photo / Lovely New Photos Of Amara Kanu / Victor Moses Training For Fernabahce, His New Club (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.