Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Bunmi Akinleye Needs Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bunmi Akinleye Needs Help (3187 Views)

My Baby Needs Help / Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction / My Friend Needs Help About The So Called Toilet Disease. Sciencetifically Called Candida. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bunmi Akinleye Needs Help by ibileye(f): 3:29am On Feb 01, 2011
To all friends, home n abroad, a young lady needs our help both financially n prayers. I believed, it is God that will heal her, but financial help will also go a long way to assist get a surgery done (RIGHT HAND RARE TUMOR). Her name is Bunmi Akinleye, what she is going thru right now is not what u will pray for enemies, Her pix is attached for u to see. She needs #8Million for her surgery in India. No amount of money is too small, Pls, lets help a sister in need, Just like the bible says, give, it shall be given unto u, Her fone number is 08023023338, n her account number in 9ja is AKINLEYE OLUWABUNMI ESTHER. A/C NO- 0301010319178001.BANK NAME:F.C.M.B. if u need to verify b4 donate, u can check her out yourself, call the number she will pick up and ask for her address for you or your love ones to check this out, Pls, lets help in any way, we can.

1 Like

Re: Bunmi Akinleye Needs Help by ibileye(f): 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2011
She is Ronke Oshodioke's cousin.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Stop My Hair From Getting Bald / Earliest Signs Of Pregnancy - The Shocking Truth / Serious Lower Back Pain And I Can't Walk Straight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.