Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:01 AM

”if You Want To Date Me, Properly Ask Me To Be Your Girlfriend” – Esther Tells F - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”if You Want To Date Me, Properly Ask Me To Be Your Girlfriend” – Esther Tells F (1562 Views)

Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya / 'Only Billionaires Date Me' - Bobrisky Reveals / Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

”if You Want To Date Me, Properly Ask Me To Be Your Girlfriend” – Esther Tells F by Victoriamark: 10:08am On Jul 02, 2020
The drama continued on the recent airing of the Big Brother Naija reunion and this time, it was between on and off lovers, Esther and Frodd.

Recall during their time in the house, the pair had a frantic and somewhat undefined relationship, although it was quite obvious that Frodd had a soft spot for Esther.

After the end of the show, it was widely speculated that they would go on to become a ‘thing’, however, that did not happen.

https:///entertainment/celebrity-news/if-you-want-to-date-me-properly-ask-me-to-be-your-girlfriend-esther-tells-frodd/

Re: ”if You Want To Date Me, Properly Ask Me To Be Your Girlfriend” – Esther Tells F by MrSensor(m): 10:24am On Jul 02, 2020
sad
Re: ”if You Want To Date Me, Properly Ask Me To Be Your Girlfriend” – Esther Tells F by Wizzyflexx: 10:25am On Jul 02, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: ”if You Want To Date Me, Properly Ask Me To Be Your Girlfriend” – Esther Tells F by itsme01: 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
Still messing around with frodds head aunty witch
Re: ”if You Want To Date Me, Properly Ask Me To Be Your Girlfriend” – Esther Tells F by Oddslordreal: 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ytrygdj

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Ozo Goes Naughty With Nengi Under Duvet (video) / Actress Tonto Dikeh Feeds 2000 Muslim Kids In Celebration Of Eid Mubarak (photos / Cross-dresser James Brown Shares Video Of Loved-up Moment With His Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.