Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,435 members, 7,954,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:03 AM

The Negative And Positive Side Of Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Negative And Positive Side Of Life (183 Views)

Attracting Love And Positive Relationships: Spells That Work / Pope Francis Tests Negative For Coronavirus, Italy Report Says / The Negative And Positives Side Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Negative And Positive Side Of Life by jonatoye(m): 10:28am On Jul 02, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: The Negative and Positive Side of Life

WORD FOR TODAY
It takes both negative and positive situation to have results in life. Whatever comes your way is meant to assist you to become what God wants you to be!!!
Scriptural Reference
"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose." (Romans 8:28 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Life is characterized by both positives and negatives; advantages and disadvantages. Any man who goes on in life thinking about only positives or only negatives is bound to fail. With your experiences so far in life I think you don't need anyone to tell you that life is all about both positive and negative.

All those who became what God wanted them to be in life did not achieve it on the platter of gold. They all had a share of their own ordeal in the journey. The negative situations of their lives shaped them into what God wanted to achieve with their lives. David was able to say at a point in his life that "God trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze". Joseph told his brothers that they were instruments of God to bring his dreams to pass (Gen 45:5).

Hence, do not fret yourself at the emergence of negative situation of life. Don't let the negatives of life consume you. They are part of the process that will make you who God wants you to be. If you must be conscious of the bad situation in your life let it become a driving force and motivation to achieve great things!

Prayer Point
Lord! Let every situation of life work out your divine purpose for my life in Jesus name. Amen

Main Emphasis
God uses both good and bad situations of life to work out His purpose in the lives of men!

Have a Progressive Thursday!!!
Re: The Negative And Positive Side Of Life by missawele(f): 10:38am On Jul 02, 2020
It takes A strong faith to see God's purpose in a negative situation. But at the end, faith is what we need as Christians if we want to succeed in any area of our lives according to the will of God.

May God continue to grace to have faith in Him.

Anyway, I am a digital marketing strategist and business coach. I help small business owners find clarity in their business & make sales online. If you are trying to start a business and don't know how to go about it, stuck in your business, want to make sales or just generally finding things difficult in your business, reach out to me. I can help

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Know God; No God / Build Relationships With God And Not With Your Pastors / Aliyu Was So Angry But What He Did Was The Game Changer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.