Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Tacha Praises Toke Makinwa, Tiwa Savage For Rocking Her Outfits (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Praises Toke Makinwa, Tiwa Savage For Rocking Her Outfits (video) (3772 Views)

Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) / Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back / Femi Otedola, Toke Makinwa, Tiwa Savage, Mr Eazi & More Party With DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha Praises Toke Makinwa, Tiwa Savage For Rocking Her Outfits (video) by janefblog: 11:41am On Jul 02, 2020
Reality TV star, Tacha has expressed her gratitude to singer, Tiwa Savage and media personality, Toke Makinwa for their support in influencing her brand.

This comes after Tiwa Savage and Toke Makinwa made a video in which they showed off their dancing skills while wearing outfits from the reality TV star’s new clothing line named No Leave No Transfer (NLNT).

Taking to Instagram, Tacha re-shared the video clip with a caption which reads;

“EMPOWERED women, empower WOMEN�
@tokemakinwa @tiwasavage have INFLUENCED my LIFE in different POSITIVE ways words truly cannot EXPRESS my APPRECIATION����
Thank you Queens for your PART in my JOURNEY��❤️�

@tiwasavage rocking “NO COMMENT”
@tokemakinwa rocking “I PIN” Available on @nlnt89 link in Bio”

Watch the video..................https://janefblog.com/14201-2tacha-praises-toke-makinwa-tiwa-savage-for-rocking-her-outfits-video/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha Praises Toke Makinwa, Tiwa Savage For Rocking Her Outfits (video) by Temitopemo6e6(m): 11:44am On Jul 02, 2020
Awon Olosho gang
Re: Tacha Praises Toke Makinwa, Tiwa Savage For Rocking Her Outfits (video) by doggedfighter(f): 11:49am On Jul 02, 2020
They are doing well
Re: Tacha Praises Toke Makinwa, Tiwa Savage For Rocking Her Outfits (video) by Onyi22(f): 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Awon Olosho gang
Way worth pass ur entire family

5 Likes

Re: Tacha Praises Toke Makinwa, Tiwa Savage For Rocking Her Outfits (video) by Temitopemo6e6(m): 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
Onyi22:

Way worth pass ur entire family
birds of a feather

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Praises Toke Makinwa, Tiwa Savage For Rocking Her Outfits (video) by Runjozi(m): 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
Surprisingly Tacha have been the most industrious among all her bbnaija mates from her power bank to her clothing line business she is doing well.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Praises Toke Makinwa, Tiwa Savage For Rocking Her Outfits (video) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hope she took her BATH... before enrolling into such?
Re: Tacha Praises Toke Makinwa, Tiwa Savage For Rocking Her Outfits (video) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
Runjozi:
Surprisingly Tacha have been the most industrous among all her bbnaija mates from her power bank to her clothing line business she is doing well.
Because she rushes to the SOCIAL MEDIA to inform you of her abstract achievements.
That has now made her the most industrious.
I am not surprised at your conclusions at all.
Meanwhile, those who stay put in reservations with so much achievements will never be acknowledged.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Praises Toke Makinwa, Tiwa Savage For Rocking Her Outfits (video) by Runjozi(m): 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Because she rushes to the SOCIAL MEDIA to inform you of her abstract achievements.
That has now made her the most industrious.
I am not surprised at your conclusions at all.
Meanwhile, those who stay put in reservations with so much achievements will never be acknowledged.

Lol grin grin grin
Re: Tacha Praises Toke Makinwa, Tiwa Savage For Rocking Her Outfits (video) by thunderfirebubu: 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
Let's design your professional website for you at a very good price. Check siggy for details
Re: Tacha Praises Toke Makinwa, Tiwa Savage For Rocking Her Outfits (video) by KelvinCX(m): 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
I go buy for my babe
Re: Tacha Praises Toke Makinwa, Tiwa Savage For Rocking Her Outfits (video) by leaculpa: 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
Tiwa always supports nigerian and african designers on her page.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Cutest James Bond Ever?(pics Included) / If I Catch My Husband Cheating — Ini Edo / FAZEBOOK Babes(new Nollywood Movie)........what Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.