Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

There Is No Joy In My Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / There Is No Joy In My Life (603 Views)

This Skin Infection Is Killing My Joy Everyday / Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia / Corona Virus: Uniport Physiology Student Basking In Joy As He Finds The Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Joy In My Life by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 02, 2020
Its getting out of hand, i don't know how i can continue bearing all of these pain. I have tried venting out to some people, nothing is still helping. Nothing makes me happy, i am getting sadder by the day, lot of bad memories, nighmares, depression 24/7.. If i'm living then am like a vegetable rotting away.
Re: There Is No Joy In My Life by rasheedatt(f): 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
My dear please have faith trust in God it shall be well

1 Like

Re: There Is No Joy In My Life by Amb1045(m): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
why not find a way to make yourself happy. everyone is facing life challenges, be strong don't let your thoughts to derain you your energy. na cloth Dee cover body this days

1 Like

Re: There Is No Joy In My Life by Mightyhaiz: 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
drink beer.. nothing lifts the soul like beer.. but drink responsibly

1 Like

Re: There Is No Joy In My Life by Babysheart(f): 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
Can you share some of your dreams?

Again, I'll want you to do an exercise for me. Can you?

You'll need a pen and 2 sheets of paper.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Joy In My Life by davien(m): 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Its getting out of hand, i don't know how i can continue bearing all of these pain. I have tried venting out to some people, nothing is still helping. Nothing makes me happy, i am getting sadder by the day, lot of bad memories, nighmares, depression 24/7.. If i'm living then am like a vegetable rotting away.
Don't give up, life is good. And whatever condition you have that's making you think just know that it's not worth it. Yes you'll always be dragged down by it, but you don't have to let it rule you. Surround yourself with people who love you and you'll forget whatever might be bothering you. Even better if you can vent it all out online and seek those with the same condition. And remember anybody that will judge you based on any condition you have is not worth knowing in the first place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Joy In My Life by Crysthaniel(m): 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
Life is not so Good
Saddness everywhere sadly still no one Cares..
But you can't afford to give up because am very sure that there are so many people looking up to you.. Your enemies will like you to give up. Don't give Em the win.. Your true people want you to Succeed. Let that motivate you.. Make them Laugh in the End..

1 Like

Re: There Is No Joy In My Life by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
IntersexSherry:
rem remem sex wen ever depression comes
Re: There Is No Joy In My Life by bergs2: 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
Bro, life is full of crises.
But hear God saying to you: I wont stop the rain but i can hold you.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Joy In My Life by KelvinCoaster(m): 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Hope you are not thinking of commiting suicide!
It's only those that have life that have hope!
Are you employed? if no,send me your CV let's get a good job for you.
Do not loose hope!!

1 Like

Re: There Is No Joy In My Life by fattprince(m): 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
KelvinCoaster:

Do not loose hope!!
Please sir can I send a pm? I need job sir. I stay in Lagos and all I've got is SSCE cert. But I can do anything even if it's salesperson or office assistant.
Re: There Is No Joy In My Life by sighting: 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
KelvinCoaster:
Hope you are not thinking of commiting suicide! It's only those that have life that have hope! Are you employed? if no,send me your CV let's get a good job for you. Do not loose hope!!
I need a job please. I live in Ondo State.Please help
Re: There Is No Joy In My Life by viettastitches(f): 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2020
KelvinCoaster:

Do not loose hope!!
Please help me. I desperately need a job.
Re: There Is No Joy In My Life by juicethekiddd: 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
KelvinCoaster:
Hope you are not thinking of commiting suicide! It's only those that have life that have hope! Are you employed? if no,send me your CV let's get a good job for you. Do not loose hope!!
sir I'm in lagos too I also need a job ssce cert

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ: 12 Home Remedies For Yeast Infections / Permanent Natural Cure Without Surgery Of Hernia/swollen Scrotum... / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.