Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

How To Withdraw Paypal Funds To Your Payoneer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Withdraw Paypal Funds To Your Payoneer (395 Views)

Anyone Withdraw Paypal Money With A Barter Card Before??? / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Withdraw Paypal Funds To Your Payoneer by towoju5(m): 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
Am sure we all heard of the recent issue Payoneer is facing due to WireCard insolvency but believe me that doesn't stop Payoneer from being a great company like they used to, so I decided to publish this post since many people I personally know have there Paynoneer VCC linked to there PayPal and they've been contacting me for information on what to do so they do not have any issue withdrawing their funds from Payoneer, believe me, this is gonna be simple and straight forward, thou I won't be able to provide a step by step imaged but I will appreciate if anyone who tried it could send me a screenshot of the process.

Okay, let's dive into this.

The First thing to do is to check what type of Bank you're provided with by Payoneer if you're been provided with First Century Bank, then am pretty sure your Payoneer bank account won't be linkable to PayPal, so in this post I will tell you the simple trick to get this solved.

to check the bank please simply navigate to your Payoneer Dashboard Homepage and select the 3dot option, then click on Receiving account of your USD (main balance) you should have something similar to what am having below, You can see what bank you're being allocated on the First Line.

So what you need to do is Contact the Support to request a new Bank.

Firstly: goto Google Hangout and Contact the Payoneer support team via this number: +1 646-658-3695 or via this Link

When you call the support do not forget to have your Customer ID number with You as this will be used to identify your account.

Secondly, when the call is being picked, Inform the Customer Support that you will like to link your Payoneer account to your PayPal and therefor you will appreciate if they could offer you another bank details probably the Community Federal Savings Bank.

Right now you should probably receive the good news that a new bank will be allocated to your account within the next 1week, so after 5day you should probably check your account, by now you should have the new bank account allocated already.

Once you have this new bank allocated to your account just head to your PayPal joyfully and add the new US Bank account to your PayPal and viola you're good to go.

Enjoy while it lasts.

if this post was useful please do join our platform to receive update notifications on top post only, we promised not to spark you.

www.towoju.com
www.insidetechtools.com

(1) (Reply)

First Bank’s FMAP Graduates Inaugural Set Of Management Associates / . / I Made A Mistake That Cost Me N15,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.