Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US (93796 Views)

Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy / Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. / His Name Is Aziz Mirza, The Man Who Exposed Hushpuppi And Woodberry To The FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Blavas(m): 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
Senseless
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by IprintMONEY: 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
seanwilliam:
there are lots of yahoo boys richer than them huspuppi.. but saying any politician is richer than dangote is like saying any drug lord is richer than jeff Bezos
bro imagine if pablo escobar was still alive, who be jeff for where him dey. dont forget there are many drug lords that took over from him on low key. i gave you abacha as a prime example. do you think na him steal pass? there are hundreds of politicians wey steal pass abacha and them dey alive on low key. are you saying abacha wouldnt have been richer than dangote if he was alive?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Charly68: 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
Awon gbewiri.. See their cars
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Millenniumlady(f): 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
Mummyimbecile:
afonjas doing what they know how to do best.... I don't need Name checkers association of Nigeria to tell me that these two criminals are from the waste bin, tufiakwa!

say No to Fraud before the long arm of the law catches up with you.

these criminals have one thing in common, which is, they all have an Article of faith that the can make it in Life through Fraud.

Honestly, Mummyimbecile is not happy how these guys keep on disgracing the Green, white, green Flag and other hardworking and Honest Nigerians

I remember what played out in Tampa International Airport last year October, that one na tori for another day
Tell me joor i like amebo smiley
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by seanwilliam(m): 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
Samiah33:
The problem is that if he comes out of jail he would still be rich. Do the maths defrauded 168 billion, while only 50 billion in cash was recovered coupled with 3.7 billion in cars gives you 53.7 billion. Where are the remaining 114 billion or so Naira? Simple Crypto currency and nothing not even time can depreciation it’s value. So except the guy makes a deal by parting away some of the remaining money he is set for life
you are very very funny.. u think interpol and FBI are fools ?? All him data would be sourced... all the crypto wallets history would be revealed and forfeited..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Millenniumlady(f): 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
Elder0001:
Say no to fraud.
lol smiley
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by MVLOX(m): 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
Pubichairs:
cheesy

Hush de money man

US will use him effectively.. To track down more scammers

Use fire.... the US already have thousands of them from their training university (MIT)...they don't need a scumbag like hush bingo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Newboss(m): 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
emmnprince:

Not that I approve their hustle but they are not lazy Nigerian youths. They were busy doing something, though something illegal. Therefore, they are not lazy as you commented.

Some people will never understand that. They're so caught up in all the facade that they miss what life really is: a hustle. Laws are just there to maintain order in the society. Hustle is the only thing all living things have in common.

Countries are hustling other countries. People hustling other people. It's a game of nature

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by cray91(m): 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
wrong about that. they can't use them as you said. there are billions of hackers and experts in US already

The Tools those guys(hush & berry) use to hack and do their fraud na US develop them. they just using it against them ni

As much as i like hushpuppi reach the guy go old for US prison oo cuz the allegations are many and severe
Let's see the outcome. The United States just need Hush and Wberry to tightening there system. You think US are stupid like Nigerians government that will prosecute fraudsters, don't be surprised if Hushpuppi and Mr Woodberry worked with the US Artificial Intelligence(AI). Hush and Wberry will help them with a lot of things and they need someone like them in there country to make sure there database is secure. The whites are more intelligent than African countries and shameless Nigerian will be criticizing Hush and Wberry. Your government are looting you every fucking days and you keep quite criticizing the rich Hush and Wberry. Wise up

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Mummyimbecile(m): 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Tell me joor i like amebo smiley
about my moniker?
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by KaptainAfrika: 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
YOU. WATCH. TOO. MUCH. FILMS.

Let's see the outcome. The United States just need Hush and Wberry to tightening there system. You think US are stupid like Nigerians government that will prosecute fraudsters, don't be surprised if Hushpuppi and Mr Woodberry worked with the US Artificial Intelligence(AI). Hush and Wberry will help them with a lot of things and they need someone like them in there country to make sure there database is secure. The whites are more intelligent than African countries and shameless Nigerian will be criticizing Hush and Wberry. Your government are looting you every fucking days and you keep quite criticizing the rich Hush and Wberry. Wise up

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by King44(m): 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
Josnac:
You're answering Hushpuppi..common sense should have made you "hush" down on the flamboyant display of ill-gotten wealth, money siphoned off other people's sweat, but greed said no!

As for his friend, by the time the US Justice system finished with him, he will become "jailberry".... Woodberry my left nyash!

Biko just chat me if you want to put your legit earnings into a befitting structure.. we're a phone call away.

Legit bro, super legit.. threads are accessible via the properties section or quickly through my profile.
Ain't got time for dubious income.
I love to sleep with my two eyes calmly closed!
He doesn't flaunt before but mompha taunted him/intimidated him and he went down that part now he has been made a scape fucking goat...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Millenniumlady(f): 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
Mummyimbecile:
about my moniker?
Tell me joor cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Mummyimbecile(m): 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Tell me joor cheesy
you want to know what played out at the airport, or why I choose that moniker?
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by friday2011(m): 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
O boy, there own don red be that, d kain lashing wey dem go receive ehnn...they will cry and beg to come and serve there terms in kirikiri prison

Make I know talk too much...

Everyday for a thief, one day for the owner of the stolen items.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Josnac(m): 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
King44:
He doesn't flaunt before but mompha taunted him/intimidated him and he went down that part now he has been made a scape fucking goat...

Bro scape goat no be small one..his own Na high grade scape goat.
The person he was following managed to wind up with EFCC and easily got bail, but the FBI are like hunting dogs, when they bite down, they ain't letting go.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by stanliwise(m): 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
shut up. All this small picking talk grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by stanliwise(m): 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
KaptainAfrika:
YOU. WATCH. TOO. MUCH. FILMS.

Things we use to say when we were small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by BlestHanneSSG: 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
Oya, up your game na and relocate to Dubai so that you can replace him as the new hushpuppi. Because your govt is looting, that justifies their defrauding people of their hard-earned money.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by doggedfighter(f): 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
Golan007:

Once you are on the back page the motivation to write a sermon does.

Fake life.
You know the guy wella grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Pavillon: 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2020

At first, the story was that Husspuppi will be extradicted to Nigeria, you his mentees were already happy and masturbating over it, saying he will be free in no time. Now it's clear and glaring that it's perfectly impossible for him to come back to Nigeria, you lots are already looking for something to console yourself.
He will be working with US artificial intelligence,.. Artificial intelligence ko, synthetic intelligence ni.
So you think dy don't have lots and lots of people better than huspuppi that they can employ rather than a fraudster. Or what is so special about what Husspuppi did that will warrant him such post.
Continue deceiving yourself.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
Nanavati:
he will still come out strong
Prove your point so others can believe you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by stanliwise(m): 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
Newboss:

Some people will never understand that. They're so caught up in all the facade that they miss what life really is: a hustle. Laws are just there to maintain order in the society. Hustle is the only thing all living things have in common.

Countries are hustling other countries. People hustling other people. It's a game of nature
but live and let live is a fundamental principle of life. Just because you wan chop no mean say you steal other people food come put them for hunger. Wetin dem sef go chop. While not work and genuinely earn money. Human has evolved this far

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by oyeb15: 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
Awon omo talika

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by doggedfighter(f): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
Golan007:

You don't know?

You have to pick the soap when you drop it right?

In a communal shower in prison that's easy access.
grin grin grin grin grin
Kai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by charlesm91(m): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
you totally disconnected with reality, still believe in movies. Since when did Hushpuppi become master of AI? You have no idea what you’re saying

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
Golan007:

You don't know?

You have to pick the soap when you drop it right?

In a communal shower in prison that's easy access.
lol

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Pondeck: 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
martineverest:
at this stage,a common bricklayer in odogbolu Is 100x better than hushpuppi

say no to cyber crime......say yes to legal business

If Hushpuppi gets released in 10 years the money he has hidden would still be more than the retirement benefits of a CBN staff times 3.
For a billionaire, he has atleast 300m naira not traced to him.
What's your point??

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
ArticleBeast:

It simply means he will be raped in the arse by stronger males if he bends to pick the soap.
lol. Thanks
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by seanwilliam(m): 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
IprintMONEY:
bro imagine if pablo escobar was still alive, who be jeff for where him dey. dont forget there are many drug lords that took over from him on low key. i gave you abacha as a prime example. do you think na him steal pass? there are hundreds of politicians wey steal pass abacha and them dey alive on low key. are you saying abacha wouldnt have been richer than dangote if he was alive?
lol bro.. let me break it down for you

Jeff Bezos personal net worth is more than 160billion $.. this 2020, him amazon worths close to a trillion$
Pablo Escobar net worth would been 59b$ if he is alive

Pablo original networth was 30b$
Richest politician in nigeria is arguably Tinubu and he worths less down 2.1b$

Dangote worths 7.8 b$ ( personal networth o)not value of him company oo

Abacha loots was 480m$ which would worth 1b$ in 2020.

So no drug lord is richer than jeff bezoz and no politician is richer than dangote..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by kizyalex10(m): 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
From flying private jet to being handcuffed like a common criminal in an economy flight.stupid people always making people working hard look like fools,i hope u end up locked up for life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by planetx: 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) / The Women Who Inserted Cocaine In Their Vagina Pictured / Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.