Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US - Crime (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US (93706 Views)

Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy / Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. / His Name Is Aziz Mirza, The Man Who Exposed Hushpuppi And Woodberry To The FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by boyjo: 1:12am On Jul 11, 2020
einsteine:

It also happens in the cells. If he is put into a cell with a rapist homosexual, he would have to protect himself. But Hushpuppi looks soft. I am sure one or two gays would see his ass as rotund

This were my initial understanding.
Thanks for clarifying.
That means say, hm hm hm
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by danielelijah65: 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
Please am hungry help me my name is daniel elijah am 17yrs old help me this is my number 08101625303

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) / EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) / The Women Who Inserted Cocaine In Their Vagina Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.