Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

MTN Ends Daily SMS To Subscribers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Ends Daily SMS To Subscribers (2264 Views)

States With Highest Percentage Of Internet Connection To Subscribers / MTN Give Out Free Messaging To Subscribers / Why Did MTN Introduce *555*1 To Subscribers Initially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Ends Daily SMS To Subscribers by yourgistpartner: 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
How many people have noticed the daily 10 SMS is gone lowky and no one is talking about it.

Anyways, I'll miss it because it was a life saver. what are your thoughts on this?

8 Likes

Re: MTN Ends Daily SMS To Subscribers by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
MTN no even notify person before dem start.

Wicked people.

4 Likes

Re: MTN Ends Daily SMS To Subscribers by Ejiphill09(m): 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
EastGold:

Wicked people.

And you didn't appreciate them before attacking them.

Even though MTN have exploited us for too long this their little kind gesture during this covid-19 deserve little commendations.

11 Likes

Re: MTN Ends Daily SMS To Subscribers by edoairways: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
EastGold:

Wicked people.
MTN did notify her customers except you didn't see it

4 Likes

Re: MTN Ends Daily SMS To Subscribers by yourgistpartner: 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ejiphill09:

And you didn't appreciate them before attacking them.

Even though MTN have exploited us for too long this their little kind gesture during this covid-19 deserve little commendations.

Left to me, them try at least I don gain from the scamdemic network

4 Likes

Re: MTN Ends Daily SMS To Subscribers by merieam16(f): 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
Okay buh dey try small

2 Likes

Re: MTN Ends Daily SMS To Subscribers by HomerTimpson: 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
shocked wait,i thought they said until COVID-19 is over ?cry
Re: MTN Ends Daily SMS To Subscribers by UniqueQueen12(f): 6:46am On Jul 03, 2020
HomerTimpson:
shocked wait,i thought they said until COVID-19 is over ?cry
E pain you? Lol

Just kidding o before you come for my head shocked
Re: MTN Ends Daily SMS To Subscribers by HomerTimpson: 7:01am On Jul 03, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
E pain you? Lol

Just kidding o before you come for my head shocked
LundecidedL i ain't one of those norms on NL,i read ur signature and personal text,with one other thing before i followed you,and we could av make used of those free sms before it was ended you know but you are uniquequeen
Re: MTN Ends Daily SMS To Subscribers by vickydankal(f): 7:24am On Jul 03, 2020
They have tried it really served a purpose while it lasted .

1 Like

Re: MTN Ends Daily SMS To Subscribers by cassidy1: 8:12am On Jul 03, 2020
They try,unlike others who did for just few weeks.
Re: MTN Ends Daily SMS To Subscribers by donprincebigt(m): 8:19am On Jul 03, 2020
haaaa ika leleyi o. this is an act of wickedness
Re: MTN Ends Daily SMS To Subscribers by funshore(m): 11:01am On Jul 03, 2020
Bae and I used almost 1k of the sms tho. Airtel was quick to stop theirs.
Re: MTN Ends Daily SMS To Subscribers by UniqueQueen12(f): 11:23am On Jul 03, 2020
HomerTimpson:
LundecidedL i ain't one of those norms on NL,i read ur signature and personal text,with one other thing before i followed you,and we could av make used of those free sms before it was ended you know but you are uniquequeen
Lol.. What other thing? tongue

I used mine for my siblings cheesy who is far away in the north. Uniquequeen=Unique mecheesy You're welcome grin
Re: MTN Ends Daily SMS To Subscribers by Mikemickey(m): 11:30am On Jul 03, 2020
I benefitted... MTN did well...
Re: MTN Ends Daily SMS To Subscribers by lagusboyyy(m): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
At first,i was angry it wasn't free data,but i later loved the free SMS. I really used it,i even noticed,it has stopped yesterday.

I had already typed two different pages of messages,thinking it was free,voom! MTN pumped out my credit.

Awuf run my belle.

LESSON: What you dont worked for,is mostly used anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Ends Daily SMS To Subscribers by HomerTimpson: 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
UniqueQueen12:

I used mine for my siblings cheesy who is far away in the north. Uniquequeen=Unique mecheesy You're welcome grin
The time you registered but tbh i thought of making friends too 'cause why not ?kiss
Re: MTN Ends Daily SMS To Subscribers by UniqueQueen12(f): 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
HomerTimpson:
The time you registered but tbh i thought of making friends too 'cause why not ?kiss
Okay Okay.. No wahala kiss
Re: MTN Ends Daily SMS To Subscribers by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
edoairways:

MTN did notify her customers except you didn't see it
It was a friend that told me that MTN is giving out 10 free SMS daily. I've only use it twice beause of WhatsApp. Make dem give me free daily call to 2 or 3 number grin
Re: MTN Ends Daily SMS To Subscribers by HomerTimpson: 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
Okay Okay.. No wahala kiss
so are you goan mail me? Friend
Re: MTN Ends Daily SMS To Subscribers by UniqueQueen12(f): 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
HomerTimpson:
so are you goan mail me? Friend
Alright
Re: MTN Ends Daily SMS To Subscribers by edoairways: 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
BabaOwen:
It was a friend that told me that MTN is giving out 10 free SMS daily. I've only use it twice beause of WhatsApp. Make dem give me free daily call to 2 or 3 number grin
Wow

3 Likes

Re: MTN Ends Daily SMS To Subscribers by Uniquekriss(m): 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
UniqueQueen12:

hmmmmmm. He's not welcome o.
Re: MTN Ends Daily SMS To Subscribers by UniqueQueen12(f): 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
Uniquekriss:
hmmmmmm. He's not welcome o.
Lol.. cheesy
Re: MTN Ends Daily SMS To Subscribers by ryfoz(m): 12:46am On Jul 04, 2020
lagusboyyy:
At first,i was angry it wasn't free data,but i later loved the free SMS. I really used it,i even noticed,it has stopped yesterday.

I had already typed two different pages of messages,thinking it was free,voom! MTN pumped out my credit.

Awuf run my belle.

LESSON: What you dont worked for, is mostly used anyhow.

Asin ehn...them try sha but e f.v.c.k up my Happy New Month msgs I had booked, after I was charged for the first 2 sent then I stayed kampe (sense enter me straight)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Phones With 64gb Can I Buy With 50k? / Which Is Better To Buy Between Samsung A50 And Samsung A12 / My Gionee Gn 5001s Phone Makes Foreign Call On Its Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.