Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

How To Be Financially Wise - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Be Financially Wise (209 Views)

How You Can Be Financially Free / With N38,000 You Can Be Financially Free By Doing This Business / Be Financially Free Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Financially Wise by AMHcapital: 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
So, Adejuwon a University undergraduate of Afe Babalola University asked me the above question and I was marveled at his interest of becoming a smart investor at his age as I first popped the question HOW OLD ARE YOU? For a young man like him to have interest of becoming a smart investor at young age sound interesting.
He will not only end up becoming a smart investor, but also financially independent too. Apart from the fact that the pandemic has interrupted a lot of businesses, the educational system is not left out, he has been at home for the past 3months doing nothing.
Apart from pursuing a career as an engineering student, I explained to him how he can be financially wise and independent with the help of his parents who can invest for him or if he has some money saved as a student, while he earns return on his investment consistently for 3years and with that before his graduation, his financial journey would have begun.
If you are in your 20’s like Ajejuwon, you can be financially wise by beginning your real estate investment journey with us if you have some money saved, or if you are seeing this as a parent you can invest for that young undergraduate of yours and give them that financial freedom they desire.
With a minimum of 40,000 and more, you can build wealth for yourself as a student, graduate, entrepreneur, working class, whatever category you are and be financially wise and be independent....

(1) (Reply)

Legit Ways To Make Money During Lockdown / *the Mistake You Should Avoid In Business* / Monday Motivation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.