Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:30 PM

Bbnaija:"if U Want Me To Be Ur Girlfriend, Ask Me Out Properly"– Esther To Frodd - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija:"if U Want Me To Be Ur Girlfriend, Ask Me Out Properly"– Esther To Frodd (485 Views)

BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) / Lets Talk!! Guys, Can U Dress Lyk Dis To Ur Girlfriend's House(see Photos) / Bbnaija: ‘if I’m Voted Back, I Will Return’ – Grieving Leo Dasilva Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:"if U Want Me To Be Ur Girlfriend, Ask Me Out Properly"– Esther To Frodd by MsDoris(f): 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
Last night's episode of the Pepper Dem reunion show centered on ex housemates, Esther, Frodd, KimOprah and Omashola.

Ebuka asked Esther and Frodd if they still liked each other and they both responded in the affirmative.

Recall during their time in the big brother Naija house, the two at some point became inseparable even though in the beginning Frodd's heart was constantly crushed by Esther.

Unfortunately after the show the two couldn't make it work.

Ebuka, in his usual manner asked them the reason their love didn’t get to the permanent site.

Responding to Ebuka's question Esther said Frodd didn't properly ask her to be his girlfriend and she would have said yes.

Esther went further to disclose that she really liked Frodd and liked him more outside the BBnaija house, adding that he grew on her.

See full update/ watch video here;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/07/bbnaija-reunion-if-you-want-me-to-be.html

(1) (Reply)

Getting An International Passports Of 5 Countries With Visas. / Unsettling Details Emerge On Fighter Pilot Tolulope Arotile's Death / Stop Calling It "Face-mass", It's Incorrect - See The Correct Pronunciation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.