Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Sudden Weakness - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sudden Weakness (296 Views)

This sudden Stuttering Problem is making me depressed / Why Does A Fair Person Darken All Of A Sudden / Risk Factors Associated With Sudden Cardiac Arrest.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sudden Weakness by Ezini(f): 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
Good day Nairalanders and particularly doctors in the house,
My elder brother has this challenge of sudden weakness, he is a normal healthy fellow, even very athletic, but there's this sudden weakness that comes upon him and makes him loose his strength,
He said it usually hooks his stomach then his body system changes, most times when this happens he takes between 10 to 20 minutes before he recovers.

He has done series of tests to no avail, he equally believes his case is spiritual
Now we have been able to convince him to go for another test,
My question is what type of test should he be considering and which laboratory in Lagos can you recommend
Again has anyone in the house experienced such ailment.
Thanks as we earnestly await your responses

1 Like

Re: Sudden Weakness by RedPhoenix: 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
Spiritual

Whenever his weak, to even get up is a problem

Ask him to confirm his urine at many of these times is golden rust dark brown like rusted iron
Re: Sudden Weakness by Ezini(f): 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Spiritual

Whenever his weak, to even get up is a problem

Ask him to confirm his urine at many of these times is golden rust dark brown like rusted iron
OK I will donut that

Thank you
Re: Sudden Weakness by Ezini(f): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
I will do just as you said
Thank you
Re: Sudden Weakness by Rugaria: 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
Run a thorough check on his heart... Make sure everything is working fine..
Re: Sudden Weakness by drach(m): 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
Hello I am experiencing thesame issue. I have done all type of test ECG, Echocardiogram.,blood work, cancer test, a ton more. Nothing was found. Please how did your brother manage this

Ezini:
Good day Nairalanders and particularly doctors in the house,
My elder brother has this challenge of sudden weakness, he is a normal healthy fellow, even very athletic, but there's this sudden weakness that comes upon him and makes him loose his strength,
He said it usually hooks his stomach then his body system changes, most times when this happens he takes between 10 to 20 minutes before he recovers.

He has done series of tests to no avail, he equally believes his case is spiritual
Now we have been able to convince him to go for another test,
My question is what type of test should he be considering and which laboratory in Lagos can you recommend
Again has anyone in the house experienced such ailment.
Thanks as we earnestly await your responses

(1) (Reply)

Total Cure For Ulcer / Research Enrollment Closed / Doctors here. Please, how Can I Cure The Below Skin Infection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.