Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Bakare And Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bakare And Buhari (483 Views)

Amaechi, Pastor Bakare, And Farouk Adamu On Buhari's 18 Man Delegation To The US / Confused Pastor Tunde Bakare and APC "Collection Of Rogues" / Tunde Bakare And Femi Falana Charged To Court For Treason? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bakare And Buhari by devanteswi(m): 9:52am On Feb 01, 2011
these are two men at two extremes perhaps two radicals in a team. buhari is a bigot and a shameless one and bakare (once a muslim) can be classified a radical and very vocal cleric and what he is doing in politics baffles me! it is a most uncomfortable union that I know would not stand the test of time. The choice of Bakare I know was tactical: he represents Christians and is from the south west. But we are not deceived by all that  cos they will not win and definitely the choice of Bakare as running mate would not make me forget buhari’s attempt to islamise Nigeria and his request for his fellow muslims to vote for a muslim in the wake sharia declarations across northern Nigeria some years back. Buhari represents the old brigade who are reactionaries, intolerant to superior criticism and half educated. Bakare, utomi, momodu, ribadu should have begun their quest at the state level and joined more established political parties.
Re: Bakare And Buhari by johndoe200: 9:55am On Feb 01, 2011
Bakare does not matter, he has no authority now and will have none if they win. Buhari-bin-laden is the problem and so long as his ideology is as he stated below, we don't want him and he will not win.

"Allah is our objective; the Quran is our constitution, the Prophet is our leader; Jihad is our way"
-Maj. General Buhari
Re: Bakare And Buhari by gogo13233: 9:56am On Feb 01, 2011
i will never vote for the two of u collectively or individually, u are no democrats

(1) (Reply)

Vacancyyyyyyyyyyyyy / Uniben Clearance Begins 7thfeb'11 / Tinubu,ribadu Battle Over Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.