Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

They Tell People Jesus Is Thesame, Today And Forever, Yet They Fear A Virus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / They Tell People Jesus Is Thesame, Today And Forever, Yet They Fear A Virus (268 Views)

When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You / Who Creates People? Jesus Or The Father / Thinking Is Thesame As Praying. Beware!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Tell People Jesus Is Thesame, Today And Forever, Yet They Fear A Virus by Royaldiadem2(m): 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
They Tell People Jesus Is Thesame, Today And Forever, Yet They Fear A Virus — Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

I heard in some countries, that they told churches to open and they gave them guidelines. But if you read the guidelines, you will immediately know that those guidelines are not from mind that have any science in them.
I asked someone to read to me about the guidelines they gave them.. it was just all a laughing matter.
You couldn’t believe that educated people drew up those guidelines but I was later told, that they were actually ministers. That is, there were actually church leaders who gave those guidelines to government.
Government consulted church leaders and asked them what guidelines to follow? And these church leaders who are full of fear, they are afraid of the virus and they are telling people that Jesus Christ Is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. They don’t believe in Jesus!
You can’t believe in Jesus and be afraid of viruses. Jesus touched thos who had leprosy and heal them. I have been ministering in the healing school, I have layed hands on all kind of sicknesses and diseases and people that had contagious diseases. Never once did I think, I might have infection. Because the Bible is clear!
But these people who are afraid are pretending to represent Christians to the government… is a shame!

Complete Articles >>> http://christiandailypost.org/?p=2420

Re: They Tell People Jesus Is Thesame, Today And Forever, Yet They Fear A Virus by Kobojunkie: 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
Royaldiadem2:
Jesus touched thos who had leprosy and heal them. I have been ministering in the healing school, I have layed hands on all kind of sicknesses and diseases and people that had contagious diseases. Never once did I think, I might have infection. Because the Bible is clear!
But these people who are afraid are pretending to represent Christians to the government… is a
i dare you Chris to go touch lepers to heal them then! undecided
Enough of the mouth action...anyone know anyone suffering leprosy?
Abeg make im come help us out please! Crmhris needs to prove he is more than a mouth that makes noise abeg!
Re: They Tell People Jesus Is Thesame, Today And Forever, Yet They Fear A Virus by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Enough of the mouth action...anyone know anyone suffering leprosy?
Abeg make im come help us out please! Crmhris needs to prove he is more than a mouth that makes noise abeg!

An amputee is the best.........
Re: They Tell People Jesus Is Thesame, Today And Forever, Yet They Fear A Virus by Joagbaje(m): 2:53am On Jul 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Xavfra post=91314966:

An amputee is the best.........

1 Corinthians 1:22
. .For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom . . .

1 Like

Re: They Tell People Jesus Is Thesame, Today And Forever, Yet They Fear A Virus by Nobody: 3:30am On Jul 03, 2020
Joagbaje:

Kilode
Re: They Tell People Jesus Is Thesame, Today And Forever, Yet They Fear A Virus by Kobojunkie: 6:00am On Jul 07, 2020
Joagbaje:

I don't require a sign at all! But your man made a claim that we expect him to back up with action of sorts.

(1) (Reply)

Join LIVE -MFM Power Must Change Hands And Annual Water Of Fire July 4th 2020. / Why Is Nairaland Hiding My Link? / Do Not Be Weary In Doing Good And Being A Good Example.You Never Know The Impact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.