Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

If Your Salvation Is Not Based On JESUS Christ, You Are On A Faulty Foundation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Your Salvation Is Not Based On JESUS Christ, You Are On A Faulty Foundation (330 Views)

Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts / Pastor Adeboye: If You Are Afraid Of Death At 70, Check Your Salvation / If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Salvation Is Not Based On JESUS Christ, You Are On A Faulty Foundation by Righteousness89(m): 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
John3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

JESUS Christ is The Righteousness of God
Romans 3:21-25

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

1 Corinthians 1:30
But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

Righteousness without JESUS Christ is a house without a Foundation...

There is no short cut, no other way..

If Making Heaven is your Pirioty and desire, it MUST be through JESUS CHRIST

If Meeting God is your Pirioty, it MUST be through JESUS CHRIST...

No matter what you claim you are or what you claim you Believe, if You get JESUS Wrong, you have Missed it all..

We pray, the eyes of all are opened to know these things and to Accept and Believe JESUS, before it becomes late ..

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Your Salvation Is Not Based On JESUS Christ, You Are On A Faulty Foundation by Ebubenwa042(m): 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
Amen � brother 2 corithians 5:15 said he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live for themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.
But most people are living against God's will.
Abba Father I still remain your boy
You're not the number one thing in my life, you are everything everything. Thank you Jesus for the cross
Am so grateful for the cross.
Shalom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Salvation Is Not Based On JESUS Christ, You Are On A Faulty Foundation by Righteousness89(m): 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ebubenwa042:
Amen � brother 2 corithians 5:15 said he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live for themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.
You're not the number one thing in my life, you are everything everything. Thank you Jesus for the cross
Shalom

God Bless you Richly my Brother

2 Likes

Re: If Your Salvation Is Not Based On JESUS Christ, You Are On A Faulty Foundation by Ebubenwa042(m): 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

God Bless you Richly my Brother
Amen �
And you to brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Salvation Is Not Based On JESUS Christ, You Are On A Faulty Foundation by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ebubenwa042:
Shalom
me too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Salvation Is Not Based On JESUS Christ, You Are On A Faulty Foundation by LikeAking: 12:34am On Jul 03, 2020
Religion complicated everything. Its all about human beings and nothing else.

Life is 99% human.

Leave all this brain washing and setting. You are on your own bro.

Any time you fail to calculate well, you will pay a price.
Re: If Your Salvation Is Not Based On JESUS Christ, You Are On A Faulty Foundation by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:00am On Jul 03, 2020
LikeAking:
Religion complicated everything. Its all about human beings and nothing else.

Life is 99% human.

Leave all this brain washing and setting. You are on your own bro.

Any time you fail to calculate well, you will pay a price.
Well, I'd like to add that everyone is responsible for his or choice. You believe religion complicated things, well, others choose to believe in God.
Re: If Your Salvation Is Not Based On JESUS Christ, You Are On A Faulty Foundation by LikeAking: 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Well, I'd like to add that everyone is responsible for his or choice. You believe religion complicated things, well, others choose to believe in God.

OK.

But believing in Go is causing lots of problems from humanity.

What real life problem is this God solving self.

Let's focus on our intelligence faculties instead.

We humans solve all our problems by our selves.When ever we are faced with danger we are on our own.All the Gods of the world will abandon us you our fate.

O.Y.O.
Re: If Your Salvation Is Not Based On JESUS Christ, You Are On A Faulty Foundation by GospelAkede: 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
Finally is out glory be to God
Miracle Signs & Wonders
Click on the link below to download it for free.

https://mino.notjustok.com/track/450157/new-procaimer-miracle-signs-wonders

#Miracle #Signs and Wonders #Deliverace #Healing #RCCG #LFC #Gospel

Re: If Your Salvation Is Not Based On JESUS Christ, You Are On A Faulty Foundation by ichuka(m): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ebubenwa042:
Shalom
Amen!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Salvation Is Not Based On JESUS Christ, You Are On A Faulty Foundation by sholay2011(m): 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
Well said!

1 Like

Re: If Your Salvation Is Not Based On JESUS Christ, You Are On A Faulty Foundation by Eyinjuoluwanimi: 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
John3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

JESUS Christ is The Righteousness of God
Romans 3:21-25

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

1 Corinthians 1:30
But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

Righteousness without JESUS Christ is a house without a Foundation...

There is no short cut, no other way..

If Making Heaven is your Pirioty and desire, it MUST be through JESUS CHRIST

If Meeting God is your Pirioty, it MUST be through JESUS CHRIST...

No matter what you claim you are or what you claim you Believe, if You get JESUS Wrong, you have Missed it all..

We pray, the eyes of all are opened to know these things and to Accept and Believe JESUS, before it becomes late ..

Thanks for this bro

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Reincarnation : A Second Go / South Africa Pastor Bathe His Members Who Are Looking For Prosperity With Coke / Wyclef, Kirk Franklin Love Theory Remix [mp3 Download]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.