Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors (60981 Views)

Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) / Analysts Expose Boko Haram’s Doctored Video On NAF Jet Crash / Army: Why We Initially Denied Our Personnel Were At The Lekki, Tollgate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors by kcubani: 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
Coward
Re: Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors by Tareq1105: 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
Vyzz:
Mtcheew

Your duty is to sacrifice Nigerian soldiers....

No love for brothers in arm here

He's a liar. He doesn't know them. They're enjoying the war bcoz of what (blood money) the military leadership is getting.

Good luck, or should I say Jonathan, to them.

1 Like

Re: Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors by Solorrman3310: 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
Imagine the nonsense this modafuka is saying. I no blame them sha. This monster northern politicians brought, it will eat them up very soon. Look at the happenings in katsina, very very soon it will get to the whole of northern states
Hear this vagabond !! Now if somebody ask ur religion u will bring ur ogogoro drinking mouth saying "born again krustianm. Does Christianity agree with what u just said ? Wasn't it in the Bible that u should offer other side of ur Christian cheek to be slapped if some one slapped the other one ? Or do u wanna tell me u can disregard biblical commands and still be good Christian ? No wonder 99 percent of u bufallos DNT even know ur said holy book that's why u separate day to day life with religion,all u know is religion is done in the church and u can be Bob Marley the moment u leave church to support the murder of many innocent life while u are the best singer of hallelujah in the dancing church where women and men hug in the name of loving Jesus .
Re: Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors by Enemyofpeace: 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
God punish all of una.
Re: Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors by Amanda4life: 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
CAN AMERICA SAY THIS KIND OF THING?
Re: Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors by big7: 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
post=91315685:

This is self explanatory.

Back to our prayers......

May the sponsors of evil herdsmen and Boko Haram never end well.

May all the evil and corrupt politicians that brought and keep sponsoring these evil herdsmen and satanic Boko Haram in our nation just to cause unrest and war for it's
citizens never end well in life.

Along with everyone that supports them.
Evil and miserable end await them all.
They will never know peace all the remaining miserable years they have to live.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

Again, May God punish all the sponsors of herdsmen and Boko Haram and the politicians that brought them upon our nation to cause mayhem.
May the people that support and sponsor them all die painfully, and may they suffer so much pains as long as they live on earth before dying in shame.

If you are not one of the people supporting the evil sponsors of these herdsmen,
kindly say A BIG AMEN To these little prayers.

God pass dem.
They will all end miserably in life.

Where have you been man?
Re: Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors by kamilous(m): 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
CelestineNelson:
Common Sense is not common... You can not stop a mango tree from bringing forth fruits by plucking the ripe ones...but you can stop it by uprooting the tree that produced the fruits...stop wasting the Nations funds, stop wasting time people are dying.. channel your response to insurgency in the right direction (sponsor)...if you want to quench fire you go to the source... Drop protocols and face the fact...
u talk sense bro
Re: Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors by blackboy(m): 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
Cheap blackmail. What is NIA doing or DSS or NPF or..
Re: Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors by Solorrman3310: 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
greenandy:

Boko Haram says it’s fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

Boko Haram sponsors are in the 12 northern sharia states that adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws.
The unconstitutional Shari'a was hated by u bko s there would never gonna be alcoholism, prostitution and homo which most of u became entangled upon in ur pathetic ogogoro lives,how could u even dare to like Shari'a ? For ur born again info there is presently no state in Nigeria that perform shari
Re: Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors by Solorrman3310: 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
greenandy:

Boko Haram says it’s fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

Boko Haram sponsors are in the 12 northern sharia states that adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws.
The unconstitutional Shari'a was hated by u bko s there would never gonna be alcoholism, prostitution and homo which most of u became entangled upon in ur pathetic ogogoro lives,how could u even dare to like Shari'a ? For ur born again info there is presently no state in Nigeria that perform sharia in full capacity because there are still ur people ashwo and okoto in the north.
Re: Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors by michlins(m): 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
Noel19:

Shut up your dirty fucking mouth. If you don't know anything it's better you keep quiet than exposing your stupidity in public.

So for your mind, soldiers will just wake up and attack Boko Haram without gathering information?

It's like when you start supporting APC you'll immediately lose your sense of reason.

I'm not here to fight with you. Go and read up on the duties of the army. Should the army take up investigation and exposing of the terrorists, what then is the job of the DSS and NSA
Re: Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors by geementontop(m): 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
Well this is nigeria if you eventually say more than you should say ,

ur head will be the next to go down the grave and noting will happen,. Just play defence my oga and let them continue to distroy their own land and people
Re: Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors by Empiree: 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:
They wont expose the Sponsors because Buhari is a Sponsor, so are El-Rufai & Gandollar
But BH preceded Buhari presidency. Who was sponsoring them before him?
Re: Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors by CleoT: 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
These cowards will keep saying rubbish. Go fight boko haram you're saying rubbish. Keep exposing how useless Nigerian military has become. Nonsense
Re: Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors by Noel19: 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
michlins:
I'm not here to fight with you. Go and read up on the duties of the army. Should the army take up investigation and exposing of the terrorists, what then is the job of the DSS and NSA

I want to ask you a question? What is the job of the Nigerian Army intelligence Unit? Why was it set Up? Do you think soldiers will just wake up and start attacking their target without carrying out intelligence? Pls, don't limit yourself, read and Carry out your investigations before saying things in public. Nigeria is a very corrupt country and so are the leaders. Have you ever asked yourself this question, why is the Nigerian govt so interested in freeing captured Boko Haram fighters all in the name of repented Boko Haram?
Re: Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors by Austino778: 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
U will all be cleared off before end of ds month by virus....Amen
Re: Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
Make I helep una talk am o. Na bihari.
Re: Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors by proxillin(m): 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
lets assume army cant reveal them, but can go after them as counterterrorism action.

The truth is, these army, dss, sss are all cashing out of the bokoharam investment...Boko haram is an investment of the military power
Re: Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors by Chiedu4Trump: 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
Empiree:
But BH preceded Buhari presidency. Who was sponsoring them before him?

Ask those who made Buhari Boko Haram spokesman
Re: Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors by MetaPhysical: 11:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/07/02/why-we-cannot-expose-boko-haram-sponsors-nigerian-army/

Because they are retired Generals benefitting from multi billion dollar supply and logistics contracts.
Re: Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
Army lost my respect since they start collecting #50 at check points .

though, I have lost respect for Police before I was even born ....... thus, Nigerian Police and #20 are the best couple I have ever seen in this whole world.
Re: Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors by Sniper101(m): 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
Baba you guys have not been doing a very good job when it comes to tackling terrorism and other forms of criminality.

Just give us the names of those unscrupulous Nigerians who are sponsoring terrorism in Nigeria, and we'll take it up from there
Re: Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors by michlins(m): 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
Noel19:

I want to ask you a question? What is the job of the Nigerian Army intelligence Unit? Why was it set Up? Do you think soldiers will just wake up and start attacking their target without carrying out intelligence? Pls, don't limit yourself, read and Carry out your investigations before saying things in public. Nigeria is a very corrupt country and so are the leaders. Have you ever asked yourself this question, why is the Nigerian govt so interested in freeing captured Boko Haram fighters all in the name of repented Boko Haram?
your hate for Buhari and Nigeria is making you blind to facts.

Nigeria intelligence unit you say. Are they as equiped as a standalone unit like NSA. NSA does intelligence gathering. Army works with the intelligence. DSS prosecute the factors involved in the intelligence
Re: Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors by inyenejo(m): 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
Is it a human being that made this statement, Jesus Christ i'm amazed , Apc has finished Nigerians �‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️
Re: Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors by jayaim: 11:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
So some people still don't know powerful forces sponsors boko haram? Then they need to get them examined. That's why trump called 9ja a shit hole
Re: Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors by splendid19: 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
God in heaven go expose all una hidden secret and offline business with devil in Jesus name...#all_lives_matters
Re: Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors by achillesfoot(m): 11:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
That is why the Boko haram business is striving on all fronts despite all the funds spent..

The Truth is until JESUS Comes, these things will continue ...

Let's just leave these guys and focus ourselves on Escaping what is Coming ..

Let's Focus ourselves on ensuring that we are qualified to enter the "Street of Gold", Just in case we are called home...
This is actually my first time quoting someone, I'm usually in the shadows but I have been noticing you and I must say that you seriously need help if you believe all those street of gold bullshit... Ahh bro abeg try seek help its not too late.. The Jesus wey you dey call, he's in Europe ohh . Na Nigeria Western Africa you dey ohh.. He can't hear you ohh..
Re: Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors by stieyven(m): 11:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/well-find-sponsors-of-boko-haram-soon-presidents-aide-onochie/amp/

What the heck! So no Intel gathering by the army? No wonder the army has been releasing these killers as repented bandits/terrorists.Terrorism can never be defeated in Nigeria because both the army & insurgents share the same commander.God punish una there.
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors by Sharatan(m): 11:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
alexpumpin:
If the info above is true, then we are in a long ride with present government inefficiencies.

Nigerian!!! We've been scammed

APC is a scam.

NO BE SMALL SCAM O!

THEY CALLED IT "CHANGE"
NOW THEY CALLED IT NEXT LEVEL
Re: Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors by fintol: 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
Igbobymarriage:

Shut up dear.. U no notin abt military.

They ain't responsible for that... Na Nia, Dss work
so military can not share information with DSS?
Re: Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors by Sharatan(m): 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
stieyven:

Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

I CAN SEE SENSE IS LACKING IN YOUR GENES

Must you comment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN / Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.