Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) (43266 Views)

How Social Media Was Used To Expose Boko Haram Suspects Who Sneaked Into Kano / Analysts Expose Boko Haram’s Doctored Video On NAF Jet Crash / Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by fruitvillas: 8:36am On Sep 17, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSM2zOtvnAQ

I can’t expose Boko Haram financiers: Bawa

The anti-graft agency boss said issue of terrorism financing is of national security concern that cannot be divulged in public.

Abdulrasheed Bawa, chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Thursday, said he cannot publicly mention those financing Boko Haram and other terrorism acts in Nigeria.

Earlier in the week, authorities of the United Arab Emirates listed six Nigerians among those funding terrorism. Asked about those funding terrorism in Nigeria on Channels TV, Mr Bawa said he cannot discuss a sensitive national security issue on national television.

“If you are my adviser will you advise me to come on national television to tell the whole world regarding matters of sensitive national security issue?,” Mr Bawa asked. “Certainly, not. But what I want to assure you we are working tirelessly with other sister agencies to ensure that this country is free of terrorism.”

The Nigerian government had promised to publish names of those financing terrorism in the country. But has not kept its promise.

The Boko Haram insurgency has continued to ravage the country’s northeast corridor for more than a decade. While bandits have been deploying military-grade hardware to counter military offensive across the northwest.

https://gazettengr.com/i-cant-expose-boko-haram-financiers-bawa/

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 8:37am On Sep 17, 2021
He might even be one of the top financials of Boko Haram reason why he was chosen over his superiors to head the EFCC

406 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 17, 2021
I no dey understand this country sef, the FG can't divulge people sponsoring terrorism, but the FG can go hard against people who want out of the Nigerian states in a peaceful way.

Funding of terrorists have lead to destruction of properties that worth billions of naira, lives have been lost, people have been displaced from their homelands, yet, the FG can't release the names of Northerners sponsoring terrorists in the North

But this same FG, attacked Sunday Igboho house, and killed two innocent and armless Nigerian citizens, just because this people are asking for an independent in a peaceful way

I want the FG to know say, all this kin things are not solidifying the Unity of Nigeria in any way.

We need a Southerner that is ready to either Divide this country or totally restructure Nigeria, if every part of the country can't agree on the way Nigeria should be restructured, we should go out different ways peacefully.

This madness is so annoying.

342 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Decentdave(m): 8:49am On Sep 17, 2021
God why did u bring me to this country,where it find joy in killing it people cry.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Immatex(m): 8:59am On Sep 17, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I no dey understand this country sef, the FG can't divulge people sponsoring terrorism, but the FG can go hard against people who want out of the Nigerian states in a peaceful way.

Funding of terrorists have lead to destruction of properties that worth billions of naira, lives have been lost, people have been displaced from their homelands, yet, the FG can't release the names of Northerners sponsoring terrorists in the North

But this same FG, attacked Sunday Igboho house, and killed two innocent and armless Nigerian citizens, just because this people are asking for an independent in a peaceful way

I want the FG to know say, all this kin things are not solidifying the Unity of Nigeria in any way.

We need a Southerner that is ready to either Divide this country or totally restructure Nigeria, if every part of the country can't agree on the way Nigeria should be restructured, we should go out different ways peacefully.

This madness is so annoying.

This goes to show that this regime is never sincere in its claim of fighting terrorism and banditry.

They know the financers of Boko Haram and its sister agency Banditry. But because these terrorist organisations are serving a well orchestrated purpose for the regime, so they can't expose those behind them, many of which are in government from the C-in-C down.

IPOB did nothing in comparison to Bandits that sack villages and security formation at will to be designated terrorist organisation and proscribed. Yet bandits are just business men not terrorist.

You are an enemy of state if you don't sing Buhari's praise. A failed country!

147 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Macphenson: 9:03am On Sep 17, 2021
MANNERBBQGRILLS, at least you now know that Buhari is shielding those who are funding terrorism in this country. And in law, when you shield a criminal, you are simply an accomplice.

So Buhari is simply a terrorist and you are supporting and defending a terrorist, that simply makes you a terrorist defender.

119 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Maxymilliano(m): 9:12am On Sep 17, 2021
I can’t expose Boko Haram financiers: Bawa
Nobody expects you to expose your kinsmen ... But you can flagrantly arrest young hustlers with lap top and label them internet fraudsters without proper trials

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by nzeobi(m): 9:17am On Sep 17, 2021
But you can arrest and parade young boys. The fact remains that you are a comedian that is why under your watch no top politician has been paraded or arrainged in court by EFCC

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:17am On Sep 17, 2021
But you can expose petty Yahoo boy's, Isa pantami name was on the list as mohammed Ibrahim Isa but he quickly changed it Isa pantami. I only pity southern leader's Nigeria is gone

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by cyril10(m): 9:23am On Sep 17, 2021
A country that we don't know who is who, those insulting people because of this set of leaders maybe you don't know that some of them are green snakes under a green grass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by FreedomArmy: 9:25am On Sep 17, 2021
Oyigboupdate see the country you are fighting for. Don't sell your soul for a poridge of yam. You are in the wrong place.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by suffering: 9:33am On Sep 17, 2021
Boko Haram funds itself. I doubt any politician has hands in their matter. If they did, the sect cut off from them long ago. Na ISWAP dey reign now. Boko Haram was bloodily defeated long ago.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Nbotee(m): 9:47am On Sep 17, 2021
It is safe to say the FG and most of its officials are the ones on that list

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Tetrahedron: 9:53am On Sep 17, 2021
But uselss govt can quickly send DSS to kill innocent people at midnight in their bedroom all because they want out of this satanic contraption.
Malami and lai Muhammad can boldly say boko haram are not terrorists and cant be designated as one but youths of ipob that want their republic are quickly designated as terrorists while infact there is international person of interest in the govt that has been confirmed was a supporter of alqeda!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by AntiBMC(m): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2021
But you can come to Enugu, beat up hotel owner, shoot sporadically and whisk away all his customers for no reason.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by JOACHINpedro: 10:00am On Sep 17, 2021
If only I can be deported from my own country

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by OdumegwuOjukwu: 10:00am On Sep 17, 2021
I don't understand why they can deal with those sponsors of terror.

The security agents should invite them for interrogation and declare them wanted if they fail to show up.

The only reason why this is not the case is because this terror sponsors are embedded deeply in the government.

Devil cannot fight himself.

5 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by IJOBA11: 10:06am On Sep 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
He might even be one of the top financials of Boko Haram reason why he was chosen over his superiors to head the EFCC
I AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS MALLAM FAHD
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 10:09am On Sep 17, 2021
IJOBA11:
I AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS MALLAM FAHD
A prince can never be a Mallam

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by IJOBA11: 10:11am On Sep 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
A prince can never be a Mallam
STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF MR MAN, DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF MALLAM
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by gabolak(m): 10:15am On Sep 17, 2021
We know the financiers already, saying by you will just give the list an official proclamation
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:49am On Sep 17, 2021
Mad government agency everywhere angry
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Oluwoo: 10:57am On Sep 17, 2021
By God's grace, you must collapse again and again and again

4 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by OyigboUpdate: 11:32am On Sep 17, 2021
FreedomArmy:
Oyigboupdate see the country you are fighting for. Don't sell your soul for a poridge of yam. You are in the wrong place.

The same way Nnamdi Kanu ate donations for late Ikonso's family. After the mumu died for Biafra. Quote me anywhere
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by FreedomArmy: 11:40am On Sep 17, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

The same way Nnamdi Kanu ate donations for late Ikonso's family. After the mumu died for Biafra. Quote me anywhere
while your country are run by terrorist and hardline Islamic terrorist like pantami( with all these you think KANU is wrong to want out of the countr) One day am sure you will regret your actions and come back to your senses.
Just a matter of time.

7 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:46am On Sep 17, 2021
Because they employed him nah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Doubleoh7: 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
Isn't that what sympathy to their cause means? But you guys don't waste a second in media trial of political opponents and anyone who holds contrary views to this regime.

5 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by yemmight(m): 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
He has been warned.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Idiko1: 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
I hope the southerners in Nigeria shall remember this height of impertinence perpetrated by the goons from northern region of Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
Dem just dey take us catch cruise angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign / Shehu Shagari In Full Military Regalia (Throwback Photo) / All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.