Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

6 Ondo Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Ondo Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19 (18479 Views)

Akeredolu Purchases N1.2 Billion Cars For Ondo Lawmakers, PDP Blasts Him / Snake Chases Ondo Lawmakers Out Of Assembly, Falls From Roof During Plenary / See moment Ondo lawmakers fight, exchange punches over impeachment of Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Ondo Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19 by Merciful01(m): 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
Re: 6 Ondo Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19 by NaMe4: 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
In a recent video, the Governor was baptising them with repeated sneezing bouts
Re: 6 Ondo Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19 by knowhowk: 10:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
jesus247alive:
Lol

Major cash out... you mean Covid_19 is spreading rapidly and they are opening everywhere.

When this stuff affected 19 ppl everywhere was shut down, now its almost 22k and we move freely.

Flights will soon resume. Funny enough they said if u have *MALARIA* dont bother going to the airport, like seriously.

Its well o.. Don't forget fuel price is now 143

Now that people need help, they decided to increase.
. So you mean they are Opening everywhere because Covid 19 is decreasing ,U need brain resets .

1 Like

Re: 6 Ondo Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19 by slimanyd: 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
TreasureTayo:
r

What kind of weed did you smoke?
Ogbomosho weed . very conc and and we both took it together.
Re: 6 Ondo Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19 by lizabeet(f): 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
The same ondo that their doctors are on strike. God help us.
Re: 6 Ondo Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19 by mulerogold(m): 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
NaMe4:
In a recent video, the Governor was baptising them with repeated sneezing bouts

Really??
If that be the case, his chances of survival is so slim oo. Cus Aketi is battling with a disease that affects his lungs mid year 2019.
Re: 6 Ondo Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19 by TreasureTayo(m): 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
slimanyd:

Ogbomosho weed . very conc and and we both took it together.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
YOU'RE VERY HIGH OOO
Re: 6 Ondo Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19 by mechanics(m): 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
EastGold:

GOD WILL NOT SAVE YOU IF YOU IGNORE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS.

The way this thing dey go like this, Akeredolu may not participate in the APC primary
hmmmm, just wish him speedy recovery.
Re: 6 Ondo Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19 by ScholarRidwan: 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
Dear Good people of Nairaland, please kindly take a minute to read.
 Earlier this year I got an admission offer from a school in US but my application could not be evaluated for funding due to late submission. I had to differ the offer till next year and will have to submit  GRE score that was initially waived because of the pandemic to be evaluated for funding.

I was told if i could write the GRE and score very high coupled with my good academic background I'm sure going to get the funding. I already saved about 50k for the exam until I was told I'll be needing an International passport for the registration. I inquired about the cost of doing that which was 17800 on getting to immigration I spent nothing less than 40k to get the passport done. Now I'm I've just 10k left and the cost of the exam is 60k.

And the reason why I've to register now is.because there are not so many centers and if one does not register early enough (at least 3months prior) the scheduled date might not fit into your plan because of limited centers, and in my case my result must've been ready by December so I can be evaluated early enough when there would be more funding available and less competition.

I was able to raise the initial 50k by going to site with Surveyors and work as an instrument operator but the whole pandemic issue has affected the availability of jobs already and I'm even still being owed. So, I'm pleading with eyes full of tears to any kind hearted person to please come to my aid and support my ambition. I'm very positive of acing this exam and getting a full funding...

1 Share

Re: 6 Ondo Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19 by Austino778: 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
Den no dey tell blind man say fight don start....
Na sample b dat, una go no hw fr before middle of ds month.
Re: 6 Ondo Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19 by barrypro: 11:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
Thats serious
Re: 6 Ondo Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19 by Blackmiserable(m): 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hmm, it looks like political officer holders contracting the disease is not normal. Divine retribution?
Re: 6 Ondo Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19 by electrokcoi(m): 11:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
What are the names of the law makers infected with covi19
Re: 6 Ondo Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
The earlier the governors pack-in Ventilators with SIMV and CPAP Modes cos of those with underlying medical conditions, the better because the majority of our politicians no dey alright medically
Re: 6 Ondo Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19 by Antichristus: 12:48am On Jul 03, 2020
RIP IN ADVANCE.
Re: 6 Ondo Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19 by saajus: 2:55am On Jul 03, 2020
This is how he baptised them with COVID-19. Very reckless leaders. They made rules but can't follow their own rules.

1 Like

Re: 6 Ondo Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19 by drololaaof: 4:17am On Jul 03, 2020
No qualms, they'll be well okay ,we will not lose them to death
Re: 6 Ondo Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19 by Yankee101: 4:21am On Jul 03, 2020
I think everyone should take this outbreak serious

No masks no gloves
Re: 6 Ondo Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19 by Horlami247: 5:37am On Jul 03, 2020
Drama i suppose still
Re: 6 Ondo Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19 by Openbusiness2: 6:00am On Jul 03, 2020
May God continue to protect me. No evil will befall me and no plague or virus or disease or death or darkness or evil or wickedness shall come near my dwelling place. I'm blessed when I go out and I'm blessed when I come in. Blessed in city and blessed in the field. The divine lines that determine the course of events in this world are fallen to the me in pleasant places, i have a good portion in Jesus name, Amen!
Re: 6 Ondo Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19 by destiny333(m): 7:43am On Jul 03, 2020
Kyari said his case was 'asymptomatic', he couldn't make it. Ondo state governor said same thing, but refused to hand over to his deputy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: I’m Absolutely Aware Of Nigerians’ Suffering / Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari / ‘Too Many Lies’ – Amaechi Slams Ex-npa Boss, Hadiza Usman, Makes Fresh Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.