Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Shocking: Recent Deaths Of Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking: Recent Deaths Of Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos (3412 Views)

Adopt Safety Practice During Yuletide: LASG Tells Hotel Owners, Event Managers / The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations / ISSA Revelations On Buhari Government, Boko Haram, Deaths Of Badeh, Alkali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: Recent Deaths Of Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos by BackllGodNaija: 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
What Could Be The Cause(s) Of Their Deaths?

I just received this shocking news from a trusted source who resides in Lagos, that the three different owners of the biggest hotels in his area, two on same street he stays, died of recent, and all their deaths occurred only after a brief illness. And considering the timing of their shocking mysterious deaths, there were suspicions that they were caused by the deadly coronavirus. These would have remained just that - mere suspicions - but for the fact that one of them was confirmed by the NCDC to have died of Covid-19.

Now this is coming at a time when many were still doubting the authenticity of the figures being given by the NCDC of cases and deaths caused by Covid-19 in the nation. Some even believe the deadly virus was not here in the nation or that it's not the same deadly strain, because it's not having the same devastating effect on lives as viewed in the western world.

But instances like this prove that notion otherwise, that the novel coronavirus is well and truly here in Nigeria, because this is not a fake story. The said hotels are in the Akesan area of Lagos, and two of them, Dinners and Option57 hotels are neighbors on Afolabi street, while the other Levis hotel is in located in Aboderin, just the next street, so any one who doubts this should feel free to investigate this claim.

I believe that it's God helping us if not it wouldn't have been very funny considering what it has done to the most developed nations on Earth. We don't even have what they have so it would have been much worse.

Therefore let's not take it at all for granted because it's not having the same deadly effects on our lives. You must have heard about precautions like the "washing of your hands" and "social distancing", though I don't believe that alone could stop the virus. You have to also ensure that your hearts are clean, and pray to God to save us and this nation from this deadly virus. And I believe that He would continue to help us, and in no distant time, we shall be seeing the last of Covid-19 deaths and cases.

"If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee." Exodus 15:26

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Recent Deaths Of Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos by Nbote(m): 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
It is only mor.ons dat are still doubting d existence of covid 19 in d country.. They'll still com and tell U ppl have been dying before and ask what's different with now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Recent Deaths Of Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos by nairavsdollars(f): 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
Fake
Re: Shocking: Recent Deaths Of Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos by XXXXTENTACION: 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
This ignoramus have come again with his fake news undecided
Re: Shocking: Recent Deaths Of Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos by BackllGodNaija: 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Fake
What makes it fake? Have you been to Akesan to verify these claims?

4 Likes

Re: Shocking: Recent Deaths Of Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 03, 2020
And morons will say it is a scam

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Recent Deaths Of Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos by baby124: 12:40am On Jul 03, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
What makes it fake? Have you been to Ekesan to verify these claims?
What are the names of these people
Re: Shocking: Recent Deaths Of Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos by AuroraB(f): 1:39am On Jul 03, 2020
Where's Ekesan in Lagos? You can't just say Ekesan? That's no popular an area? In which LGA is Ekesan
Re: Shocking: Recent Deaths Of Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos by sapientia(m): 1:42am On Jul 03, 2020
Anyone who says there is nothing like covid 19 should be forcefully arrested and quarantined

They are the greatest existing threat currently to the survival of humanity

They will be quick to ask if you know anyone who has died from covid 19

They will soon start asking for test results as a proof that one died from covid 19

Government should set-up an emergency line so we can report anyone that says there is no covid 19

I cant wait to report Pastor Jerrycurl Chris

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: Recent Deaths Of Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos by Maxymilliano(m): 1:59am On Jul 03, 2020
Option 57 is along LASU - IBA express road, Igando and I want to believe the Op meant Akesan, not Ekesan.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking: Recent Deaths Of Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos by bisoye11(m): 2:03am On Jul 03, 2020
Akesan, you mean.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Recent Deaths Of Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos by ruggedtimi(m): 3:03am On Jul 03, 2020
Nbote:
It is only mor.ons dat are still doubting d existence of covid 19 in d country.. They'll still com and tell U ppl have been dying before and ask what's different with now
in rivers state you hear stuffs like, "wike dey find federal govt money". I am so scared walking outside without a face mask.
Re: Shocking: Recent Deaths Of Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos by baby124: 3:51am On Jul 03, 2020
sapientia:
Anyone who says there is nothing like covid 19 should be forcefully arrested and quarantined

They are the greatest existing currently to the survival of humanity

They will be quick to ask if you know anyone who has died from covid 19

They will soon start asking for test results as a proof that one died from covid 19

Government should set-up an emergency line so we can report anyone that says there is no covid 19

I cant wait to report Pastor Jerrycurl Chris
I have discharged such people because it’s obvious their head no correct. Let them not come and infect me with stupidity. I no wan kill myself
Re: Shocking: Recent Deaths Of Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos by BackllGodNaija: 5:26am On Jul 03, 2020
AuroraB:
Where's Ekesan in Lagos? You can't just say Ekesan? That's no popular an area? In which LGA is Ekesan
Sorry, i meant Akesan not Ekesan. @Maxymilliano had described the location and you can still Google it out. Thanks
Re: Shocking: Recent Deaths Of Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos by BackllGodNaija: 5:29am On Jul 03, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Option 57 is along LASU - IBA express road, Igando and [b]I want to believe the Op meant Akesan, not Ekesan.
You're right...I was wrong. Thanks for the correction and description.
Re: Shocking: Recent Deaths Of Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos by BackllGodNaija: 5:30am On Jul 03, 2020
bisoye11:
Akesan, you mean.
Yes...Thanks.
Re: Shocking: Recent Deaths Of Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos by BackllGodNaija: 5:32am On Jul 03, 2020
baby124:

What are the names of these people
Sorry, i don't have that information right now, just their hotels' names and location. Thanks.
Re: Shocking: Recent Deaths Of Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos by BackllGodNaija: 5:44am On Jul 03, 2020
baby124:

I have discharged such people because it’s obvious their head no correct. Let them not come and infect me with stupidity. I no wan kill myself
The hotel owner whose death was confirmed by NCDC to be a result of Covid-19, was said to have been rejected by a general hospital while he was still sick. It was after that he was taken to NCDC but it seems he died when he got there. His people wanted to take his body immediately for burial, but the NCDC refused since it had already gotten there...they would have to perform tests on it. That was how they were able to confirm his death was due to Covid-19.
Re: Shocking: Recent Deaths Of Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos by BackllGodNaija: 5:45am On Jul 03, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
This ignoramus have come again with his fake news undecided
Then the truth must be fake news to you.
Re: Shocking: Recent Deaths Of Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos by helinues: 5:56am On Jul 03, 2020
What's the name of the hotel?

What's the name of the hotel owners?

In which area is all this happening?

Don't give us half news now
Re: Shocking: Recent Deaths Of Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos by simeonumoh: 6:43am On Jul 03, 2020
Akesan is in igando, Igando is in Alimosho L.G.A. I know of option 57 n Dinners death. And they died simultaneously but dying of coovid? That I don't know

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: Recent Deaths Of Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos by TWservices: 6:45am On Jul 03, 2020
Chai. Dinners is a popular hotel. Where they still operating during the period of lockdown?

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Recent Deaths Of Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos by BackllGodNaija: 7:12am On Jul 03, 2020
simeonumoh:
Akesan is in igando, Igando is in Alimosho L.G.A. I know of option 57 n Dinners death. And they died simultaneously but dying of coovid? That I don't know
I think it's the owner of Dinners that was a confirmed case of Covid-19. I would confirm it and get back to you.
Re: Shocking: Recent Deaths Of Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos by Greatzeus(m): 7:16am On Jul 03, 2020
It could be Corona or it could also be the reaper came to collect what he's owed.
Re: Shocking: Recent Deaths Of Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos by potent5(m): 7:55am On Jul 03, 2020
If not for God, where we go dey now?
Re: Shocking: Recent Deaths Of Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:25am On Jul 03, 2020
how did you know it is covid 19that kill them?
it may be depression, hypertension or other health related issues.. with hotel been closed some people are finding it hard to live
Re: Shocking: Recent Deaths Of Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos by AWFCNAIJA: 9:39am On Jul 03, 2020
Only a FOOL says there is no Covid19 in Nigeria.

I heard of these incidents and want to admonish people like the OP has done; don't take your life and healthy wellbeing for granted.

You live only once and Covid is no respecter of persons or beliefs.
Re: Shocking: Recent Deaths Of Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos by BlackfireX: 11:33am On Jul 03, 2020
Which one will a confused poor man believe now...

Click like for covid is a scam

Click share for covid is real
Re: Shocking: Recent Deaths Of Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos by Passionate888: 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Fake
This thing (virus) will only get worse in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Why? (pics) / MC Oluomo wants to crush the Fulani Empire / Pictures Of Ikeja After 1hr Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.