Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

See What Regina Daniels Said After Ned Nwoko’s Daughter, Julio Nwoko Revealed He - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Regina Daniels Said After Ned Nwoko’s Daughter, Julio Nwoko Revealed He (680 Views)

Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" / “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) / Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Regina Daniels Said After Ned Nwoko’s Daughter, Julio Nwoko Revealed He by Wothappen6: 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
Regina Daniels shares a beautiful rapport with the kids of her billionaire husband, Ned Nwoko. One of them, Julia Nwoko took to Instagram to reveal her struggles in making her light-skin glow again like it used to.

According to her, she tried many creams until she had the right one that blends perfectly well with her skin. She then acknowledged this new skin product in her post. “I have been doing a lot of SKIN-VESMENT (investing in my skin )and it’s really paying off Two months ago I was in such a dark place with my skin . I am so glad I came across @bbtskincare . ”

Her step-mother, Regina Daniels came across the post and simply wrote: ‘So Beautiful.

See the full details here: https://www.wothappen.com/see-what-regina-daniels-said-after-ned-nwokos-daughter-julio-nwoko-revealed-her-struggles-with-making-her-skin-glow/

(1) (Reply)

#Bbnaija: Moment Kiddwaya And Wathoni Kissed (video) / Girls, Make Your Own Money, It Will Save You From Unnecessary Sex – Naira Marley / "I Can Never Call Kiddwaya To Save Me If I Ever Get In Trouble"- BBNaija Wathoni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.