Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

"I Can Never Call Kiddwaya To Save Me If I Ever Get In Trouble"- BBNaija Wathoni - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Can Never Call Kiddwaya To Save Me If I Ever Get In Trouble"- BBNaija Wathoni (681 Views)

KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” / Guests Sitting On The Floor At Dija's Save Me Concert (Photos) / Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Can Never Call Kiddwaya To Save Me If I Ever Get In Trouble"- BBNaija Wathoni by onyi25(f): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
In a recent interview, ex BBNaija Lockdown house, Wathoni, has revealed that if she ever gets into trouble, one person she would never call is fellow ex BBNaija Lockdown housemate, Kiddwaya.

According to her, Kiddwaya usually misinterpret actions, thinking a lady's rapport with him means she likes him, so in that case, she wouldn't want to seek his help so he wouldn't think that about her.

Viewers seem to think that her statement has something to do with Kiddwaya choosing Erica over her back then in the Lockdown house.

See full gist/ Watch video here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/09/i-can-never-call-kiddwaya-to-save-me-if.html

(1) (Reply)

Phynofino, Yul Edoche, Kecee, Flavour Entertain Protesters With Ogene Songs @ #E / Nollywood Movie Director China Mac Collins Chidebe And Wife Celebrates 20th Wedd / “She looks high” – Fans reacts to videos of Regina Daniels driving on high speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.