Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Covid-19: Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos Died Recently - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19: Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos Died Recently (516 Views)

Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S / My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore / I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19: Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos Died Recently by BackllGodNaija: 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
What Could Be The Cause(s) Of Their Deaths?

I just received this shocking news from a trusted source who resides in Lagos that the three different owners of the biggest hotels in his area, two on same street he stays, died of recent, and all their deaths occurred only after a brief illness. And considering the timing of their shocking mysterious deaths, there were suspicions that they were caused by the deadly coronavirus. These would have remained just that - mere suspicions - but for the fact that one of them was confirmed by the NCDC to have died of Covid-19.

Now this is coming at a time when many were still doubting the authenticity of the figures being given by the NCDC of cases and deaths caused by Covid-19 in the nation. Some even believe the deadly virus was not here in the nation or that it's not the same deadly strain, because it's not having the same devastating effect on lives as viewed in the western world.

But instances like this prove that notion otherwise, that the novel coronavirus is well and truly here in Nigeria, because this is not a fake story. The said hotels are in the Akesan area of Lagos, and two of them, Dinners and Option57 hotels are neighbors on Afolabi street, while the other Levis hotel is in located in Aboderin, just the next street, so any one who doubts this should feel free to investigate this claim.

I believe that it's God helping us if not it wouldn't have been very funny considering what it has done to the most developed nations on Earth. We don't even have what they have so it would have been much worse.

Therefore let's not take it at all for granted because it's not having the same deadly effects on our lives. You must have heard about precautions like the "washing of your hands" and "social distancing", though I don't believe that alone could stop the virus. You have to also ensure that your hearts are clean, and pray to God to save us and this nation from this deadly virus. And I believe that He would continue to help us, and in no distant time, we shall be seeing the last of Covid-19 deaths and cases.

"If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee." Exodus 15:26

God bless Nigeria.

Re: Covid-19: Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos Died Recently by EzzyCarter: 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
The two hotels no get name?
Re: Covid-19: Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos Died Recently by BackllGodNaija: 11:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
EzzyCarter:
The two hotels no get name?
Okay you saw just one name. I have bolded it for your sake and others
Re: Covid-19: Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos Died Recently by amrichy(m): 11:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
Don't know what to comment for now
Re: Covid-19: Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos Died Recently by EzzyCarter: 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Okay you saw just one name. I have bolded it for your sake and others

Thanks. Bless you smiley

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos Died Recently by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
Nigerians are still joking with this virus. I pity many people.

it is not their fault, anyways. The Nigerian government has made things so look unreal filled with lies which makes the people never to believe what comes from the government.

I think our lives are now in our own hands, we should save ourselves and stay alive.

Covid19 is real.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos Died Recently by knowhowk: 12:29am On Jul 03, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
Nigerians are still joking with this virus. I pity many people.

it is not their fault, anyways. The Nigerian government has made things so look unreal filled with lies which makes the people never to believe what comes from the government.

I think our lives are now in our own hands, we should save ourselves and stay alive.

Covid19 is real.
Very real but the Brain dead and Doubt demons has possessed some people ,such Demons has beclouded there sense of reasoning .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

List Of Steroid Drugs To Add Weight? / The Best Fruits To Help You Sleep Better / Sweet Sex With Strong And Longer Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.