Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Ëboyi Leads The Way In Đevelopmënt, Showing Öhańaze, IPÓB And Iģbo States That I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ëboyi Leads The Way In Đevelopmënt, Showing Öhańaze, IPÓB And Iģbo States That I (441 Views)

Top 10 States That Borrowed From The CBN To Pay Salaries In Nigeria / List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT / 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ëboyi Leads The Way In Đevelopmënt, Showing Öhańaze, IPÓB And Iģbo States That I by CovidVaccine: 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ëboyi leads the way in đevelopmënt, showing Öhańaze, IPÓB and Iģbo states that it don't néëd Biãfra, to prøsper and thrives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1aPu9IIqSY

Re: Ëboyi Leads The Way In Đevelopmënt, Showing Öhańaze, IPÓB And Iģbo States That I by ludd2018: 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
David Umahi Gov of Ebonyi is an enemy of Ndi Igbo a saboteur killing his people thru fulani herdsmen
Re: Ëboyi Leads The Way In Đevelopmënt, Showing Öhańaze, IPÓB And Iģbo States That I by mrsirval: 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
Pictures
Re: Ëboyi Leads The Way In Đevelopmënt, Showing Öhańaze, IPÓB And Iģbo States That I by Dedetwo(m): 12:04am On Jul 03, 2020
The pictures did not proffer an iota of development. Rice farm or nonsensical stadium can never amount to development. Boy, let me inform you that development does not equate to street lights. Any fool can install bulbs to shine at night. There is more to development than cement and steel.
Re: Ëboyi Leads The Way In Đevelopmënt, Showing Öhańaze, IPÓB And Iģbo States That I by Nigeriabiafra80: 12:12am On Jul 03, 2020
CovidVaccine:
Ëboyi leads the way in đevelopmënt, showing Öhańaze, IPÓB and Iģbo states that it don't néëd Biãfra, to prøsper and thrives.

Next time post in correct section
This belong to trash
Re: Ëboyi Leads The Way In Đevelopmënt, Showing Öhańaze, IPÓB And Iģbo States That I by RuddyFusion(m): 12:21am On Jul 03, 2020
Trash
Re: Ëboyi Leads The Way In Đevelopmënt, Showing Öhańaze, IPÓB And Iģbo States That I by sapientia(m): 1:44am On Jul 03, 2020
Umahi the road painter
Re: Ëboyi Leads The Way In Đevelopmënt, Showing Öhańaze, IPÓB And Iģbo States That I by Nobody: 3:48am On Jul 03, 2020
CovidVaccine:

When yoruba man that haven't stepped his foot outside osogbo and ogbomy writes, u will know.
Re: Ëboyi Leads The Way In Đevelopmënt, Showing Öhańaze, IPÓB And Iģbo States That I by OVB123: 4:23am On Jul 03, 2020
I was loving the tread, until i read were u wrote: "igbo does not need biafra to survive." mtcheew, u better go to ur skul minning region and leave our biafra alone.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo/atiku Vs Buhari/osibanjo. Why Despise Atiku But See Osi As Saint? / PAGMDI: Nigeria's Foreign Reserves Now In Gold Worth N268.6 Million / Family Of Tolulope Arotile AT WAR With Nigerian Airforce Over Her Dealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.