Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,547 members, 7,958,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:33 PM

It Pains Me Seeing People Walking Around Without Christ Jesus. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Pains Me Seeing People Walking Around Without Christ Jesus. (1394 Views)

Feminism Without Christ Is Equal To Vanity! / Life Without Christ-esther Amaka / Life Without Christ Is A Fruitless Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Pains Me Seeing People Walking Around Without Christ Jesus. by Kobojunkie: 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
sonmvayina:

Since God is neither a man or human being, the Bible stories can't be literal or historical, they are allegorical or metaphorical. Stories meant to teach us spiritual truth... I went further to say the stories in different cultures will be different but the messages will be consistent.. I advised you to quit dwelling on the story which in most cases is based on a lie but concentrate on the hidden messages in it.. The creator of heaven and earth that the Jews worshipped is same as Eledumare that the Yoruba worship, same as chukwu that the igbos worship and same as Osanobua that the Edos worshipped too.. The only difference is the nomenclature...
So what are you missing?
more like the entire details on how chukwu becomes eledumare and then osanobua and so on.
Like I have tried explaining over and over, the only way all Gods become one God is if God is a bleeped up ego with a nuclear level case of dissociative identity disorder .... kind of like suggesting every opinion every human has ever had all amounts to truth.. that is what you continue to attempt and we all know that is nothingness because it is meaningless.
Re: It Pains Me Seeing People Walking Around Without Christ Jesus. by sonmvayina(m): 7:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:
more like the entire details on how chukwu becomes eledumare and then osanobua and so on.
Like I have tried explaining over and over, the only way all Gods become one God is if God is a bleeped up ego with a nuclear level case of dissociative identity disorder .... kind of like suggesting every opinion every human has ever had all amounts to truth.. that is what you continue to attempt and we all know that is nothingness because it is meaningless.

You are just an olodo... I am done..
Re: It Pains Me Seeing People Walking Around Without Christ Jesus. by sonmvayina(m): 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Nothing really

You are just an olodo... How did you get past primary school?
Re: It Pains Me Seeing People Walking Around Without Christ Jesus. by Kobojunkie: 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
sonmvayina:

You are just an olodo... I am done..
I started this, remember? I did it to learn your truth but instead of telling me just that, you have instead attempted to insert your ideas flimsily mind you, into every other idea out there. undecided
What did you expect me to conclude? That you are some genius or something? undecided
Re: It Pains Me Seeing People Walking Around Without Christ Jesus. by Kobojunkie: 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
sonmvayina:

You are just an olodo... How did you get past primary school?
You are free to attack my person but i simply answered your question is all. undecided
Re: It Pains Me Seeing People Walking Around Without Christ Jesus. by sonmvayina(m): 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I started this, remember? I did it to learn your truth but instead of telling me just that, you have instead attempted to insert your ideas flimsily mind you, into every other idea out there. undecided
What did you expect me to conclude? That you are some genius or something? undecided

You are just an olodo.. And closed minded.. All you believe is the Bible is the only book that holds the knowledge about God... Well, it is not..

There are thousands of transcript and manuscript that holds truth and predated the Bible by thousands of years... Ever heard of the metu neter?
Re: It Pains Me Seeing People Walking Around Without Christ Jesus. by 1Sharon(f): 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2020
OP, bless your cotton socks.
Re: It Pains Me Seeing People Walking Around Without Christ Jesus. by Kobojunkie: 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
sonmvayina:

You are just an olodo.. And closed minded.. All you believe is the Bible is the only book that holds the knowledge about God... Well, it is not..
sigh!

sonmvayina:

There are thousands of transcript and manuscript that holds truth and predated the Bible by thousands of years... Ever heard of the metu neter?
No one can say I didn't try to hear your truth at least!
Re: It Pains Me Seeing People Walking Around Without Christ Jesus. by sonmvayina(m): 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:
sigh!

No one can say I didn't try to hear your truth at least!

Bye bye.. Wallow in your ignorance..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Paste Stickers & Share Flyers In Lagos, Nigeria / Winners Chapel Mass Sacking Of Pastors / 20 Easy Questions For Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.