Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Married Woman Set Trap For A Pastor Who Tries To Sleep With Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Woman Set Trap For A Pastor Who Tries To Sleep With Her (2135 Views)

Woman Set Husband’s House On Fire For Refusing To Divorce Her / Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State / Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Woman Set Trap For A Pastor Who Tries To Sleep With Her by Chris6music: 3:59am On Jul 03, 2020
According to a video making round the internet, A pastor was caught in the act as he falls into a trap set by a woman.

The woman apparently set a trap for the pastor when she noticed the pastor actually want to sleep with her.

Here is the pastor been beaten up and molested.

Watch below
https://www.praizemedia.com/married-woman-set-trap-for-a-pastor-who-is-tries-to-sleep-with-her/

Re: Married Woman Set Trap For A Pastor Who Tries To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 4:08am On Jul 03, 2020
such a shame
Re: Married Woman Set Trap For A Pastor Who Tries To Sleep With Her by Jumlek2411: 4:29am On Jul 03, 2020
Useless man of God
Re: Married Woman Set Trap For A Pastor Who Tries To Sleep With Her by OVB123: 4:43am On Jul 03, 2020
So, even as a man of God, u can not control your libido? what a shame.
Re: Married Woman Set Trap For A Pastor Who Tries To Sleep With Her by hopeforcharles(m): 7:11am On Jul 03, 2020
This is an old pix na, and where I saw it, it was not a Pastor, bloggers easy oh
Re: Married Woman Set Trap For A Pastor Who Tries To Sleep With Her by Passionate888: 8:32am On Jul 03, 2020
OVB123:
So, even as a man of God, u can not control your libido? what a shame.
Which man of God? Many of them na scammers, I know one like that, both choristers and even members him don blow.
Re: Married Woman Set Trap For A Pastor Who Tries To Sleep With Her by Stanchem029: 8:39am On Jul 03, 2020
Jumlek2411:
Useless man of God
He has nothing to do with God...
Re: Married Woman Set Trap For A Pastor Who Tries To Sleep With Her by joxxy01(m): 8:49am On Jul 03, 2020
Any small thing Pastor... If Someone did something evil People will be quick to Label them Pastor.
Re: Married Woman Set Trap For A Pastor Who Tries To Sleep With Her by Obakashdee(m): 11:45am On Jul 03, 2020
Bushmeat don catch hunter
Re: Married Woman Set Trap For A Pastor Who Tries To Sleep With Her by Chris6music: 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
Stanchem029:

He has nothing to do with God...
I tire oo
Re: Married Woman Set Trap For A Pastor Who Tries To Sleep With Her by StagethemTVee: 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ok
Re: Married Woman Set Trap For A Pastor Who Tries To Sleep With Her by XXLMANDIGO: 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
I downloaded the video cheesy
Re: Married Woman Set Trap For A Pastor Who Tries To Sleep With Her by Chris6music: 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
I downloaded the video cheesy
I know
Re: Married Woman Set Trap For A Pastor Who Tries To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 04, 2020
Hes not a pastor. Hes fake.
Re: Married Woman Set Trap For A Pastor Who Tries To Sleep With Her by Chris6music: 4:39am On Jul 04, 2020
Eulalia:
Hes not a pastor. Hes fake.
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Driver Crushes Policeman To Death In Ekiti (see Reactions) / Help,opay Are Frustrating My Life. / See The Pastor Who Was Shot 35 Bullets Of Gun As He Survived Miraculously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.