Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Driver Crushes Policeman To Death In Ekiti (see Reactions) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Crushes Policeman To Death In Ekiti (see Reactions) (2130 Views)

Four Men Beat A Policeman To Death In Ogun (Photo) / Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him / Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Crushes Policeman To Death In Ekiti (see Reactions) by FuerzA: 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
The Police Command in Ekiti State has launched an investigation into the death of a policeman attached to Aramoko Division after he was crushed by a vehicle on his way to work.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Mr Sunday Abutu, said this while speaking with newsmen in Ado-Ekiti on Sunday.

Abutu said the investigation was “to ascertain the actual cause of the death of the policeman for necessary action”.

The News Agency of Nigeria gathered that the unnamed policeman died as a result of injuries he sustained when he was crushed along Efon-Aramoko Ekiti Road on Saturday.
Re: Driver Crushes Policeman To Death In Ekiti (see Reactions) by Madibah(m): 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
This is the only good news I have heard today

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driver Crushes Policeman To Death In Ekiti (see Reactions) by NaijaCover(m): 12:44pm On Oct 04, 2020
Hnmmmmm
Re: Driver Crushes Policeman To Death In Ekiti (see Reactions) by FuerzA: 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
Check out reactions

1 Like

Re: Driver Crushes Policeman To Death In Ekiti (see Reactions) by 2cribz: 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
Justice served
Re: Driver Crushes Policeman To Death In Ekiti (see Reactions) by soundlala2: 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
FuerzA:
Check out reactions
which reaction
Re: Driver Crushes Policeman To Death In Ekiti (see Reactions) by FuerzA: 12:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
soundlala2:
which reaction
Above
Re: Driver Crushes Policeman To Death In Ekiti (see Reactions) by soundlala2: 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
FuerzA:

Above
ok
Re: Driver Crushes Policeman To Death In Ekiti (see Reactions) by FuerzA: 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
More reactions

Re: Driver Crushes Policeman To Death In Ekiti (see Reactions) by Jostoman: 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2020
Good news

1 Like

Re: Driver Crushes Policeman To Death In Ekiti (see Reactions) by Skyfornia(m): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
grin this is mad.

1 Like

Re: Driver Crushes Policeman To Death In Ekiti (see Reactions) by Flexherbal(m): 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
The News Agency of Nigeria gathered that the unnamed policeman died as a result of injuries he sustained when he was crushed along Efon-Aramoko Ekiti Road on Saturday.

May his soul rest in peace!
Re: Driver Crushes Policeman To Death In Ekiti (see Reactions) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
This is terrible
Re: Driver Crushes Policeman To Death In Ekiti (see Reactions) by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
Thought and prayers are with the car grin

4 Likes

Re: Driver Crushes Policeman To Death In Ekiti (see Reactions) by blinking001(m): 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
Terrible news
Re: Driver Crushes Policeman To Death In Ekiti (see Reactions) by Vyzz: 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
People have lost hope in Nigeria Police....

Me I don't know if to feel sorry or happy....

At the end na just to feel for his family

2 Likes

Re: Driver Crushes Policeman To Death In Ekiti (see Reactions) by sammysneh(m): 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
Good one, more to go down

2 Likes

Re: Driver Crushes Policeman To Death In Ekiti (see Reactions) by Bahamas95(m): 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
I wish the driver and his car long life.

2 Likes

Re: Driver Crushes Policeman To Death In Ekiti (see Reactions) by jimmychang: 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2020
This life na just POT OF BEANS
Re: Driver Crushes Policeman To Death In Ekiti (see Reactions) by HotPoundedYam(m): 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2020
there are good police and there are bad Police but in a case where the number of the bad ones outweigh the good ones, man is forced to conclude they are all bad.

if you have ever had an encounter with a SARS you won't pity a police man.

what was he even doing in the middle of the road?
Re: Driver Crushes Policeman To Death In Ekiti (see Reactions) by merieam16(f): 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
My mood just sit for fence.Dont kno if to feel sorry for the car abi the policeman.

Nigeria no get joy tho....grin

3 Likes

Re: Driver Crushes Policeman To Death In Ekiti (see Reactions) by stubbornman(m): 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
Can someone please check on the car to make sure it's in good condition.

#CarLivesMatter

1 Like

Re: Driver Crushes Policeman To Death In Ekiti (see Reactions) by LegacyPaint: 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2020
Bless God!!!!
Re: Driver Crushes Policeman To Death In Ekiti (see Reactions) by joateng(m): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
Madibah:
This is the only good news I have heard today
i promise u,u are nt going to see the end of this year mark my word do u knw the pain is family are passing tru and u are saying this nonsense what happen to we happen u this week
Re: Driver Crushes Policeman To Death In Ekiti (see Reactions) by identitylenz(m): 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
Wetin police men do una na grin
Re: Driver Crushes Policeman To Death In Ekiti (see Reactions) by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
Only good news today
Re: Driver Crushes Policeman To Death In Ekiti (see Reactions) by danilmo: 11:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
merieam16:
My mood just sit for fence.Dont kno if to feel sorry for the car abi the policeman.

Nigeria no get joy tho....grin

Asin eh ,Me self I confuse. lol
Re: Driver Crushes Policeman To Death In Ekiti (see Reactions) by anonymuz(m): 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
Good news
Re: Driver Crushes Policeman To Death In Ekiti (see Reactions) by andyanders: 12:00am On Oct 05, 2020
Flexherbal:

May his soul rest in peace!

Rest in pieces.
Re: Driver Crushes Policeman To Death In Ekiti (see Reactions) by Passionate888: 3:06am On Oct 05, 2020
Chai

(1) (2) (Reply)

Notorious Armed Robber Shot Dead In Imo, Police Revolver Pistol Recovered (Pics) / Nigerian, Adegboyega Adeniji, Jailed 30 Years In London Over N1b Cocaine Seizure / Shocker!!!! Nigerian Police Academy Website Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.