Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 — Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 — Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu (24098 Views)

Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG / Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF / Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 — Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu by fykes(m): 7:56am On Jul 03, 2020
Let the youths spread covid and kill all of you thieves.
maybe that's d only way we can become leaders of tmao
Re: Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 — Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu by Obito555(m): 7:57am On Jul 03, 2020
Where are the statistics, they will just be taking without evidence
Re: Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 — Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu by SaiRuiMall: 7:57am On Jul 03, 2020
That means those between 41 to 49 neither spread nor die of Covid-19. That's great

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 — Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu by Jokerman(m): 7:57am On Jul 03, 2020
So the young men that are just starting their lives at that age, should not hustle again because of youse??

Many 50 year olds are even hustling in major markets, and yet nothing happens to them because of the mercy of God

Just say theiving politicians like you are dying from covid-19, due to your mishandling of Nigeria from time immemorial
Re: Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 — Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu by Sososo(f): 7:57am On Jul 03, 2020
Is that?
Re: Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 — Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu by Braw(m): 7:58am On Jul 03, 2020
Shot up, dnt accuse us
Re: Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 — Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu by Ghenisean(m): 7:58am On Jul 03, 2020
See this one dey aportion blames.
They're not doing their work simply because the number of covid 19 patients are audio except the one affecting the State Governors and others them,which is the original copy of Covid 19. undecided cheesy cheesy grin
That's what's up undecided
Re: Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 — Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu by Emmasnoop(m): 7:59am On Jul 03, 2020
Hope na the politicians they die.
Re: Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 — Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu by swtdrms(m): 7:59am On Jul 03, 2020
Aboki99:
This is serious! But my trouble with Nigeria is data unreliability. As far as covid 19 is concerned, Nig copies and pastes from other countries. No decisions of their own.

Data unreliability abi? I think you have better data abi.

If you're educated enough you'll know that the most sensible thing to do is to work with available data.

Besides, common sense should tell you that's definitely how the trend will be. Younger people will definitely be responsible for the spreading while the elderly die from it

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 — Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu by taibat61(m): 8:00am On Jul 03, 2020
People with covid 19 living with it are more than those isolated and quarantined. Time will speak the real truth soon. I hope for the best soon. Our testing ability is inadequate and government have abandoned her people to suffering.
Re: Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 — Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu by Karlifate: 8:00am On Jul 03, 2020
Blame games

Re: Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 — Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu by Katier00(f): 8:00am On Jul 03, 2020
BREYZ:
Oya, come tie all the youths down now then lock us up. Na iberibe dey worry this man instead of you to do your job you are looking for who to blame, before you know it there will be a new directive targeted at the Youths/young people.
the guy is right. When I had the virus, I didn't notice much changes only my sense of taste and smell but I was dead worried about my mum, she is vulnerable hence my reason for self isolation. To the youths, is just another form of malaria but the older ones are at higher risk

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 — Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu by majamajic(m): 8:01am On Jul 03, 2020
They are right
Re: Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 — Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu by nairaman66(m): 8:02am On Jul 03, 2020
Where is the data to back up this spurious claim?
Re: Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 — Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu by mamotalk: 8:02am On Jul 03, 2020
this dg don hammer.
I think ncdc say that the public are not to know anything about their patients because of stigmatization. now do they want the elderly ones to be running away from these younger generation? so much wonders in the country.
Re: Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 — Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu by meobizy(f): 8:02am On Jul 03, 2020
In my household it is the above 50 year olds who continuously disobey the government-enforced lockdown. If you try to stop them they claim being wiser than you based on years spent on earth. Sha, na them the thing dey kill pass, who no wan wise no go wise.
Re: Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 — Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu by swtdrms(m): 8:02am On Jul 03, 2020
awesomely:
To say that Nigerians are observing physical distancing, is like saying Arsenal will qualify for champions league.

I think most Nigerians are asymptomatic, it's the testing capacity that makes it look okay. Our immune system is quite better as an ajepako Nigerian compared with our ajebutter cousins in Europe.

Maybe because a lot of Nigerians are used to hard life from suffering and smiling. Most people have been infected, and have recovered without even knowing.

Those people with underlying illnesses or weak immune system are feeling the brunt of the disobedience to laid down protocols.

As ur name suggests, you're awesomely intelligent. Please keep on teaching the fools we have in our midst who thinks covid-19 is a hoax, give them your analysis so that they can be geared towards taking the right measures

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 — Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 03, 2020
Ncdc is like the Nigerian army generals who are receiving huge funding to fight Islamic terrorists.They don't want the covid19 to be completely eradicated because if the vaccine is found they won't be getting fund to buy audio testing kits.Since this virus started I have not heard so so person who get covid19 symptoms in my neighbourhood in Lagos despite ncdc is announcing Lagos as the highest number of coronavirus cases.
They said the Madagascar covid19 organic herbs is here in Nigeria.What other measures have they taken ever since they found out we have it? Nothing

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 — Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu by brainworkng: 8:03am On Jul 03, 2020
Is that the solution? You should be discussing efforts in finding the cure, not telling us who is spreading it and those that are dying of it. sad
Re: Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 — Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu by dalass(f): 8:03am On Jul 03, 2020
The old politicians having meetings up and down definitely are also catching the virus,spreading it and dying of covid19.. And their families who junket all over the world. They brought it into the country. lipsrsealed

They don't isolate themselves cos they're above the law. They kept the airports open when it should have been shut because of them undecided

Aisha fought Buharis nephew for it .. They should not expose us all abeg kiss

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 — Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu by McDonie: 8:04am On Jul 03, 2020
I see.

Next Please.

But you better stop there, don't think of doing that which is your mind presently Oga NCDC.
Re: Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 — Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu by Talknochip(m): 8:04am On Jul 03, 2020
Truly, we are a family loving people like He said.

This is a very dicey situation!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 — Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu by mamotalk: 8:04am On Jul 03, 2020
Katier00:
the guy is right. When I had the virus, I didn't notice much changes only my sense of taste and smell but I was dead worried about my mum, she is vulnerable hence my reason for self isolation. To the youths, is just another form of malaria but the older ones are at higher risk

for real? when did you get it? please did you see some serious cases?
Re: Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 — Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu by majamajic(m): 8:05am On Jul 03, 2020
Braw:
Shot up, dnt accuse us

He is right , if u are a youth and u get covid , it's just like maleria . But your tongue will tasteless ,
Re: Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 — Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu by Jakemedg(m): 8:05am On Jul 03, 2020
Shedrack777:
we spread to the olds because they're the real thieves
"We spread to the olds because they're the real thieves "
Who are the we? Is your old dad and mom also a thief?
Re: Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 — Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu by UjuJoan2: 8:05am On Jul 03, 2020
jarawa:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/how-young-nigerians-are-spreading-covid-19-fg.html

I really don't understand this. 3 out of 5 above 50 deaths is 60%, which means 40% are still the 20-40 range getting blamed. Does this mean above 50 are not contributing to the spread at all?

Why the blame game?

Everybody is impacted, everybody is at risk of death. Create awareness not blame.

Na wa.
Re: Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 — Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu by BelovedofLord: 8:08am On Jul 03, 2020
Interesting observation!

Now, what's the solution, to halt the spread of the virus?

See my siggy, if you have a working or folded-up or folding-up fertilizer company, in Ogun State!
Re: Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 — Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu by dalass(f): 8:08am On Jul 03, 2020
UjuJoan2:

I really don't understand this. 3 out of 5 above 50 deaths is 60%, which means 40% are still the 20-40 range getting blamed. Does this mean above 50 are not contributing to the spread at all?

Why the blame game?

Everybody is impacted, everybody is at risk of death. Create awareness not blame.

Na wa.

You dey mind them.... Youths have suffered in this country from the old politicians and their cronies. Anything goes wrong, it is the youths.

They never take responsibility for anything that goes wrong

Nonsense lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 — Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 03, 2020
taibat61:
People with covid 19 living with it are more than those isolated and quarantined. Time will speak the real truth soon. I hope for the best soon. Our testing ability is inadequate and government have abandoned her people to suffering.
How soon?It is over 6 months since the virus came into existence.
Re: Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 — Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu by StPete: 8:12am On Jul 03, 2020
The humble truth is that the aged Nigerians have failed the young ones in times past and till date. It is only fair that since the young ones cannot fight them for all the looting and destruction the older ones have subjected the future of the country to, it is only fair that Covid-19 does the fighting on their behalfs
Re: Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 — Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu by Katier00(f): 8:12am On Jul 03, 2020
mamotalk:

for real? when did you get it? please did you see some serious cases?
I treated mine at home. Got all the necessary medications

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Your Breath May Say About Your Health / SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals / Udoh Akpan "Mr Nigeria" Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.