Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Is Shayton Also Whispering In Your Ear? Read This And Beware! - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Shayton Also Whispering In Your Ear? Read This And Beware! (14082 Views)

Beware Of Bid’ah: There Is Nothing Special In This Jumu’ah! / Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? / Ruling On Removing Hair On The Ear With Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Shayton Also Whispering In Your Ear? Read This And Beware! by Kherdija(f): 11:35am On Jul 03, 2020
ebenezer2O21:
I pray Christ Jesus shows you the true light and may you come out of darkness and deception

Uhmmmm ohk tnx for d prayer!
Re: Is Shayton Also Whispering In Your Ear? Read This And Beware! by ebenezer2O21(f): 11:39am On Jul 03, 2020
Kherdija:

Amen I look forward to seeing your testimony soon

1 Like

Re: Is Shayton Also Whispering In Your Ear? Read This And Beware! by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
You seek Allah's help against Satan but you strike Christians as instructed by the same Allah. How ridiculous!

2 Likes

Re: Is Shayton Also Whispering In Your Ear? Read This And Beware! by Whiteways: 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
For those of you who pledged to be a Muslim just play out an insult, may Allah give you light and forgive you your sins.

"I do not worship what you worship, nor you worshipers of what i worship. For you is your religion and for me is my religion". (Qur'an 109)

Allah Is the greatest!!!
Re: Is Shayton Also Whispering In Your Ear? Read This And Beware! by cezarman(m): 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
selfmadeboss:
yes he is telling me that both op and the admin that made me pledge before posting in a moslim thread are all bastards, that is what he just whispered to me. i dont know if to believe him or not

Shayton never tell lies, brother.

Believe him.

Insha Shayton smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Shayton Also Whispering In Your Ear? Read This And Beware! by selfmadeboss: 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
cezarman:

Shayton never tell lies, brother.

Believe him.

Insha Shayton smiley
i knew it. thanks. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Shayton Also Whispering In Your Ear? Read This And Beware! by Xmuslim: 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kherdija:

joining Christianity is not different from your current religion.

If you can't live without religion, just jerry pick what is good and convinient in your current religion. Save yourself family drama.

Christianity got plenty loopholes too grin
Re: Is Shayton Also Whispering In Your Ear? Read This And Beware! by Xmuslim: 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
Whiteways:
For those of you who pledged to be a Muslim just play out an insult, may Allah give you light and forgive you your sins.

Blame seun grin

1 Like

Re: Is Shayton Also Whispering In Your Ear? Read This And Beware! by Abasman008(m): 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
Re: Is Shayton Also Whispering In Your Ear? Read This And Beware! by Abasman008(m): 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
Abasman008:
Shaytan just told me buhari is a terrorist...
Am trying to shake it off but Everytime I read the news the feeling is greatest.

Could shaytan be lieing?

Can shaytan stay so long in a person that they turn to look like shaytan is the in control of them?

Could shaytan and his demons multipy so much in a person that he organises a ShaytanIC demon possessed group of people to be under him, thereby literally dispensing "shaytan's'" will on people and while he shaytan makes sure they feel nothing about it and keep thinking they are doing better than any other group that was there before.

Can shaytan spread his "wiswas" on people so much that they fall for it and the land looks cursed because of this? Unlike the other lands that also practice this relugrel brought to us through Muhammad ﷺ, .

Is it bad If people criticize s leader that they feel is under the influence of shaytan ?

What if we are just a bunch if shaytan filled people!!!

Does shaytan ever say the truth? If he does can we believe in him?

Can a faithful of our blessed religion who still does shaytanic signs like magic, vodoo, or any other form of Shaytanic influenced behavior while also practicing the faith of our religion be seen as clean?

Could Shaytan not the one behind our want to kill other people?

Could shaytan not be the one confusing scholars with proof of jihad veing Islamic or not?

Pardon me, I'm just voicing my thoughts into your minds.and this could yet again be another work if shaytan spread on my poor human embodiment?
Re: Is Shayton Also Whispering In Your Ear? Read This And Beware! by Abasman008(m): 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
Re: Is Shayton Also Whispering In Your Ear? Read This And Beware! by Akhirastriver(m): 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
IDeyFlogAllah:
Is he also urinating in mooslim ears?

[img]https://images./4i4KDEsKiA0D4CLBcCrhL3.jpg[/img]
Where ?
Re: Is Shayton Also Whispering In Your Ear? Read This And Beware! by AntiChristian: 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
ObaOfIgbos1:

Why are you anti-christian?

That's intolerance.

Can't you let them be?

I am AntiChristian because Christians are antiMuslim by default.

Can't they let us be?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Shayton Also Whispering In Your Ear? Read This And Beware! by Akhirastriver(m): 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
ebenezer2O21:
I pray Christ Jesus shows you the true light and may you come out of darkness and deception

Re: Is Shayton Also Whispering In Your Ear? Read This And Beware! by Akhirastriver(m): 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
selfmadeboss:
i knew it. thanks. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Another waste product
Re: Is Shayton Also Whispering In Your Ear? Read This And Beware! by selfmadeboss: 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Another waste product
yes like mohamed and quran

1 Like

Re: Is Shayton Also Whispering In Your Ear? Read This And Beware! by advocatejare(m): 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
Xmuslim:

If you can't live without religion, just jerry pick what is good and convinient in your current religion. Save yourself family drama.

But one good thing about Christianity is that if you follow Christ's teachings and live like he did, you would love people, not kill, not lie, not plunder, not commit adultery.

But if you follow Muhammad and wants to do everything he preached and did, you will end up like Abubakar Shekau, Osama Bin Laden and other Islamic terrorists: you would plunder, kill, rape, maim, behead, commit adultery, lie, encourage your followers to lie, kiss the Blackstone, be a paedophile, hate people of other religions and so on

1 Like

Re: Is Shayton Also Whispering In Your Ear? Read This And Beware! by ebenezer2O21(f): 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
Akhirastriver:

ask questions were u don't understand cos you will not be able to comprehend God's way with your carnal knowledge
Re: Is Shayton Also Whispering In Your Ear? Read This And Beware! by LordReed(m): 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
Good questions but pitiful answers.
Re: Is Shayton Also Whispering In Your Ear? Read This And Beware! by Kherdija(f): 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
Xmuslim:

Why will i change my religion I just told him/her that to close the topic.
Re: Is Shayton Also Whispering In Your Ear? Read This And Beware! by perdollar(m): 8:49am On Jul 04, 2020
I sat wondering what was mohds motive in establishing Islam. I came to conclusion that it was absolute greed. He said that he is d last prophet yet other religions have many prophets that verify d authenticity of the others. Muslims believe the Quran to b perfect hence don't need another prophet but u and I know that goats swallowed some chapters.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Terrorism A Muslim Problem? / The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) / Alhaji Gawat Is Still Missing A Year On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.