Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu (25587 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo) / Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja / APC Caretaker Committee Visits Asiwaju Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by content208: 9:43am On Jul 03, 2020
Sannisege:
pray to be 'used' and 'fooled' as Tinubu and your life will be much better than it is right now

May you be used and fooled like Tinubu.

May you be used, dumped and murdered like Afonja

May you be used dumped and jailed like Abiola

May you be used and Dumped like Awolowo.

May this be your portion on earth. Amen.
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by content208: 9:46am On Jul 03, 2020
Greenarrow01:

The ones that are not oppressing you are stealing for they and their families alone.
Also
Tinubu boys have worked more than any govt. In Nigeria.

You are not against corruption so long as the corrupt shares the money, right?

Then you shouldn't also be against an armed robber if the armed robber shares the money, right?
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by EPIJOE: 9:55am On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
To console him on his loss of Relevance

Let them stroke his ego make him think he is still important and have nothing to fear, so he keeps assisting them with his bullion vans and touts

when 2023 reach if covid never kill am
use heart attack from his shock loss to hospitalise him

To all of us it won't be shocking but to him

E go shock am

#Say no to God fatherism, #say no to old politicians to whom politics is the only source of livelihood...for their entire family... They will suck us dry

CHAI!

SEE HATRED OF THE HIGHEST LEVEL.
grin grin
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by biggy26: 10:20am On Jul 03, 2020
SmartProf:
To pass a vote of confidence on him as their permanent National leader, snap with him, pretend to listen to his advice, and laugh at him when they return to their hotel rooms
You're a smart prof indeed. Well said!grin

1 Like

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by biggy26: 10:24am On Jul 03, 2020
Greenarrow01:
. Good move. Very good

People are under estimating who tinubu is.
Most of the top politicians will attribute the rise to the influence of tinubu.

Fayemi was just a lecturer in Ghana. Tinubu made him gov.
Osibanjo was just a lecturer in lagos and a SAN. Tinubu made him commissioner and vice president.
Aregbe was a nobody, tinubu made him a commissioner and a gov.
Fashola was brought to tinubu, as a nobody. Tinubu made him a gov.
Ambode was a nobody too. Tinubu made him a gov.
Dapo became a gov with the influence of tinubu.
A police officer became a king because of tinubu
A lot of politicians in Abuja got there due to his influence.

Man has a way of turning small fishes into bug ones.
No politician can boost of something of this nature in Nigeria.
Most of them always bring up already established persons as commissioners, ministers Nd govs
Tinubu is different.
Nice to help and make people. But what have these people done for their people to raise them up? How has Lagos State changed in 17yrs under this king maker?
Nigerians have been wrongly programmed to accept trash.
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by Greenarrow01(m): 10:29am On Jul 03, 2020
biggy26:

Nice to help and make people. But what have these people done for their people to raise them up? How has Lagos State changed in 17yrs under this king maker?
Nigerians have been wrongly programmed to accept trash.
Mr.
The whole leadership thing in Nigeria as a while is trash.
Even if PDP were there. same thing.
So I wonder why people focus on tinubu alone and leave other govs

2 Likes

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by Greenarrow01(m): 10:31am On Jul 03, 2020
content208:

You are not against corruption so long as the corrupt shares the money, right?

Then you shouldn't also be against an armed robber if the armed robber shares the money, right?
I am against ant form of corruption.
What I am saying is tinubu is not the only one here. People focus on him, no one is holding sanwo olu or ambode or any of these people by the balls

Tinubu is no longer in govt, so therefore, he is not answerable to anybody.
Hold the govs

1 Like

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:37am On Jul 03, 2020
Greenarrow01:
. Good move. Very good

Osibanjo was just a lecturer in lagos and a SAN. Tinubu made him commissioner and vice president.

Most of them always bring up already established persons as commissioners, ministers Nd govs
Tinubu is different.
Well licked boy, well licked
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by MetaPhysical: 10:41am On Jul 03, 2020
Caretaker Committee did what...

I thought this man, Tinubu, is no longer relevant and has been sidelined? grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by hkd11: 10:41am On Jul 03, 2020
Greenarrow01:
. Good move. Very good

Tinubu is different.

My brother you know the permutations of politics. All this people writing nonsense don't know who is tinubu, who in apc can challenge the likes of atiku, kwanswaso, tambuwa, saraki? Is it amechi who can't win River state? Or wait let them pick elrufai and fayemi as vice or amechi as vice without support from tinubu. I swear dem no go win one state.

1 Like

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by Greenarrow01(m): 10:41am On Jul 03, 2020
NNU0000:
Shut your trashy mouth there.What do you know about politics?
Shut your gutter mouth there.. what do you know about anything
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by olumide4christ: 11:04am On Jul 03, 2020
For those who said Tinubu has been relegated, Tinubu has become a paperweight in politics, the North has hijacked APC from Tinubu, Tinubu's political career has come to an end, where are all of you?

We told you that with your comments, it's a proof that Nigerian politicians are light years ahead of the masses (the average Nigerian) in political calculations, that these politicians are one and the same, they have their meetings at night when we are asleep...is it not what's happening now?

Below is my quote on the thread: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu and Oshiomhole Have Become Internally Displaced Politicians - which was on front page last week. I stated then what's happening now.

If Tinubu has become internally displaced, why is Buhari's constituted CTC, purported by some people as an instrument to relegate Tinubu to political doldrums, traveling from Abuja & Yobe to visit the same Tinubu in Lagos?

I watched the news on TVC 10p.m. NEWS now.... The committee arrived at 8.30pm.

We have been proved right. Leave PDP and APC alone and hustle for yourself...una no hear. Una dey support people wey no sabi una or give a hoot whether you exist or die.

A word is enough for the wise!

olumide4christ:
Honestly, a lot of the comments I am seeing on this thread & other similar threads again and again validates the fact that the average Nigerian doesn't understand Nigerian politics & Nigerian politicians.
To think that the events of yesterday and recent days took frontline politicians like Tinubu by utmost surprise is a proof that the average Nigerian is light years behind the Nigerian politicians in strategy, politicking & decision making. That's why our politicians have always taken the masses for a ride every election cycle...the masses sometimes suffer from selective dementia.

Some of you rejoicing here have referred to President Buhari as a dullard time and time again, yet you are calling him a master strategist now because he dissolved APC NWC....more like speaking from both sides of the mouth.

If you think Tinubu & his lieutenants were not privy to the the events that took place yesterday long before it happened, then I am afraid you need to go and study NIGERIAN POLITICS 101 again. Our politicians on both sides of the divide wine, dine & strategize together in the middle of the night while we are asleep and in the morning, start acting film trick for the gullible masses to watch & be deceived, as usual.

I will never be deceived. Like some have said, this is all part of a grand master plan, in which Tinubu & Buhari are well entrenched. The masses are just minute pawns in the chess game.

I rest my case!

1 Like

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by FA13(m): 11:10am On Jul 03, 2020
Greenarrow01:
. Good move. Very good

Tinubu is different.
That is the problem! We dont need one man mopol who is Mr Know-all. No one has monopoly of knowledge or leadership skills.

Because that means if you dont know Tinubu especially in Lagos, you cannot become anything substantial.

And most of the time, he wont pick most qualified because he knows they know what they are doing and will not be listening to his direction but the person who never dreamt of the position so that their allegiance will always be towards him.

People like Seyi Makinde should be able to become governor without knowing some 'Jagaban'. It is then we can say we are practicing democracy not 'godfathercracy'.
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by olumide4christ: 11:29am On Jul 03, 2020
greensandy:

Tolerance Becoming Crime
By Dr Chinedu Akabuike

1. Why do we hate Tinubu? What for?
2. Tinubu never worked with federal or Eastern Nigeria let alone stealing money from Ndi Igbo.
He never worked as Minister or taken any Federal Appointment!
3. He never joined APGA let alone sabotaging our Party's interest?
4. Tinubu didn't meddle in Igbo internal affairs either!
5. Why do we call him thief? What did he steal?
6. We call Yoruba "slaves". We never reflect on what it means to be slaves in the true sense of the word.
7. We are putting mouth in Lagos politics without caution, yet we have a proverb that says it is the foolish housefly that follows the corpse into the grave.
8. Can Yoruba man become an Association or Local Government Chairman in the East? Let us be sincere with ourselves. Yet we enjoy all these privileges here including Assembly Membership!
9. Why asking for what we can't give?
10. We are here helping the "slaves" to develop their land. Who then is a slave?
10b. You call their city a no man's land so that we can further be enslaved slaving to develop it, and our generations are wasted gloating over mere privileges. Who is a slave. Do we actually think?
11. Can Yoruba tell Okorocha "o to gee" in Owerri? He doesn't even need it. He is too intelligent to die for a pot of ofe manu or nothing.
12. After the civil war, for many of us who were old enough to have witnessed it, the Yoruba were the first to open their arms to receive and accept us as we were, crude savages in search for means of survival. It was regardless of what we equally did to them before and during the civil war. No party to the civil war was innocent! I also remember not paying any rent among Yoruba guys without a penny for my first 3years in Lagos and another 2 years in Ibadan.
13. Can we survive Yoruba attack in Yoruba land if they actually mean to? Will an Mbaise man cooperate with the Nsukka or Afikpo, or the Imo with Anambara?
14. If we all decide to relocate at once, Babangida send me home phenomena is still in the memory of some of us who survived the incessant and uncontrollable spate of robbery across the Onitsha bridge. How many people will want to go in spide of our empty pride?
15. If Yoruba people are as foolish as we foolishly think, why agitating? How will agitating be to our benefit?
16. Why not "O to gee" in Abia, Enugu or Owerri?
17. Can a man from Aba become a Commissioner or P.S. in Enugu State Civil Service? Yet it happened here! Why not be careful.
18. We adopted APGA and but "wisely" voted PDP. How was Tinubu our headache. Was he the cause of our downfall? Why always blame others for our inabilities and want to take glory for any small thing we think we have done well and even overblow it?
19. We claim we were so creative during the civil war. Now history. We also claim every made in Nigeria is from Aba. But go to Oyo and Oshogbo to see what "lazy" mechanics are doing quietly in the automobile industry, yet we make noise that other ethnics are either mumu or lazy except we (alagbara ma mero baba ole; the most hardworking humans who cannot develop their own land unfortunately).
20. Why looking for avoidable problem? Why?
21. It was you in the North being attacked, in Malaysia being killed, in Gabon and Ghana being molested. 99.9% of Nigerians killed in South Africa are of Igbo extraction, and sometimes by fellow 'hardworking' Igbo. Why?
22. We choose Kanu and he dictates to us without consultation with any one of us. They choose Tinubu who becomes a hero among them by bowing to or adopting the choice of their majority. Why are we angry?
We choose Azikwe and they choose Awolowo. How are they more mumuish followers than ourselves?
Zik became a president and we gained from it, Awo was only a premier, but we are only struggling to beat their records in all ramifications including education till today. How are they mumus?
We choose APGA and they choose APC, why agitating?
Yoruba are yet to say Tinubu is their problem why do we want to die for nothing?
Why working in APGA but planning to collect salaries in APC?
I pray for the success of Biafra, but do we still remember that as Igbo we will automatically become foreigners on the streets of the Lagos we call a no Man's land?
How many of us will actually want to relocate home, should Biafra actualises or if if citizenship is on the condition that you relinquish all other citizenship in Africa? I leave that answer to the individual.

Nwayo nwayo biko unu.

Well said...so succinctly put!

Infact, I have reiterated your last 2 points again and again. Do Igbos think Biafra will be actualized & they will still be free to work & do business in Nigeria? Of course not!

If Biafra becomes actualized, every Igbo indigene from the gala hawkers to the Coscharis's to the Ifeanyi Ubah to the Nestoil to the National Assembly members to the governors will become "persona non-grata" in Nigeria. They will all have to leave their jobs, businesses & investments behind in Nigeria, return to Biafra & then apply for Nigerian visa before they can be permitted to enter Nigeria.

The question is: how many Igbos at Ladipo, Aspamda, Alaba International, Idumota, Arena Oshodi, plus Coscharis, Nestoil, etc are ready to leave their jobs and businesses behind?
That's the reason why I always laugh when I hear people talking about Biafra. It's just an expensive joke that most Igbos living outside the east will reject when they are told the terms of secession!

1 Like

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by content208: 11:38am On Jul 03, 2020
Greenarrow01:

I am against ant form of corruption.
What I am saying is tinubu is not the only one here. People focus on him, no one is holding sanwo olu or ambode or any of these people by the balls

Tinubu is no longer in govt, so therefore, he is not answerable to anybody.
Hold the govs

Ask yourself who calls the shot in Lagos State government.

You may not tell the truth here for the shame it brings, but calm your head down and tell yourself the truth in the secret of your heart
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by Kdon2: 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
Toosure70:
Truly some people are cursed. Take heart bro

You dey mind am.
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by Kdon2: 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
IamPatriotic:
Some people from the red mud republic won't like this news and they should be placed under close watch, to avoid them drinking sniper.

Sorry for your loss. You yet to recover from the rape of your women! Name one person that can equal tinubu achievement in your entire zone. Go and learn to live without hating no be only you sabi talk.
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by 7lives: 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
Lashist:

Amen to that...but still the govt play a heavy role in the lives of citizens and its only shameful that you are saying cus Tinubu is from southwest so he should keep making selfish decisions to keep looting. You might not depend on the govt but how about ppl around you and your generations?..can you guarantee they wont depend on the govt

Rada Rada just as you are entitled to your opinion and decisions, I and other members of my family are also entitled to our opinions and decisions.
It's not easy intergrating an E into an A, this is why I don't get unnecessarily sentimental or emotional about my political decisions.
I have survived a few bad governments in this country, long enough to know when I see a useful one.

1 Like

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
MENELIIK:

The Osus have congenital hatred for Yorubas. It is not about Tinubu. Omoluabis should be conscious of this

You are right. But the hate has to do with entitlement. They believe they should be dominating the political affairs of Southern Nigeria and are disappointed that Yorubas are leading them in that aspect.

1 Like

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by biggy26: 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
Greenarrow01:

Mr.
The whole leadership thing in Nigeria as a while is trash.
Even if PDP were there. same thing.
So I wonder why people focus on tinubu alone and leave other govs
He is focused on because he has chosen to be the object of attention.
There's no other politician that has sat on a state for as long as he has done, especially the commercial capital of Nigeria. He has played politics both good and bad, but I don't blame him, it's the people that I blame for giving a man or politicians the power to oppress them.
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
Each time Tinubu's name is captioned on tabloids, I always know what to expect on NL. So predictable! Over 50℅ of NLders are youth and that got me wondering why we are d way we are.
Tinubu had been a hustler from day one, even in his youthful days as a druggie. Sometimes we have to do whatever it takes in order to survive.
Doing drug ain't sh.i.t and we know that.
As Tinubu grows older, he becomes more and more relevant in politics, thus making people such as Buhari, Osibanjo, Ambode, Fashola, etc. How many politicians in African has achieved that? How many of us here on NL can pass thru this eye of a needle? All we do here is to criticize and condemn him and call him names. Tinubu is more aware of everything goin on than d bunch of cynics we have here. No wonder he lived by this favorite quote: "I EXPECT NOTHING. I EXPECT ANYTHING. I EXPECT EVERYTHING".
I know that a lot of us don't know how hard it is to play politics with d Northerners. I have a feeling that If Chief Obafemi Awolowo and MKO were alive, and in ds Democratic dispensation, i don't think they couldn't have gone as far as Tinubu. That's I can tell. They're too civilised to go unconquered.
"CIVISED PEOPLE ARE EASY TO CONQUE" (Charles de Gaulle).
I'm not a Tinubu's fan per say, but I commend his strategies, aggression and his loyalty to his game

1 Like

Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by Lashist(m): 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
7lives:

Rada Rada just as you are entitled to your opinion and decisions, I and other members of my family are also entitled to our opinions and decisions.
It's not easy intergrating an E into an A, this is why I don't get unnecessarily sentimental or emotional about my political decisions.
I have survived a few bad governments in this country, long enough to know when I see a useful one.

And this same govt you are worshipping is a very promising one that you can depend on for the good life and that of your family members right?? cheesy bros if you can curse yourself, do that but don't curse your family too by praising this same govt
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by airminem(f): 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
What is sanwoolu looking for there?
Clowns
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by Injera(f): 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
IamDavid:
It seems Tinubu is tired of making kings, he wants to be king and this is his last chance. However, some strong factors are not in his favour.

1. He's a Yoruba Muslim
2. He has power and relevance in SW, but he got it by force. (Not the kind and magnitude of affection Yorubas had for the likes of Abiola, Awolowo, Arisekola Alao etc)
3. His loyalists are slowly fading away. Osinbajo is becoming closer to his boss, I guess he has the presidential ambition too. Aregbesola has his ambitions too and seems not to be as loyal as he used to be.
4. Northerners/old CPC guys are trying to get the major positions in APC, and some southerners seems to align with them since it will satisfy their own ambitions too.

Everyone knows Tinubu is a "master strategist", so anything is possible. Let's watch and see how the drama plays out, and vote for the best candidates when it's time. God bless Nigeria.
Remove Arisekola Alao from that laudable list
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by freddaboh(m): 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
greensandy:

Tolerance Becoming Crime
By Dr Chinedu Akabuike

1. Why do we hate Tinubu? What for?
2. Tinubu never worked with federal or Eastern Nigeria let alone stealing money from Ndi Igbo.
He never worked as Minister or taken any Federal Appointment!
3. He never joined APGA let alone sabotaging our Party's interest?
4. Tinubu didn't meddle in Igbo internal affairs either!
5. Why do we call him thief? What did he steal?
6. We call Yoruba "slaves". We never reflect on what it means to be slaves in the true sense of the word.
7. We are putting mouth in Lagos politics without caution, yet we have a proverb that says it is the foolish housefly that follows the corpse into the grave.
8. Can Yoruba man become an Association or Local Government Chairman in the East? Let us be sincere with ourselves. Yet we enjoy all these privileges here including Assembly Membership!
9. Why asking for what we can't give?
10. We are here helping the "slaves" to develop their land. Who then is a slave?
10b. You call their city a no man's land so that we can further be enslaved slaving to develop it, and our generations are wasted gloating over mere privileges. Who is a slave. Do we actually think?
11. Can Yoruba tell Okorocha "o to gee" in Owerri? He doesn't even need it. He is too intelligent to die for a pot of ofe manu or nothing.
12. After the civil war, for many of us who were old enough to have witnessed it, the Yoruba were the first to open their arms to receive and accept us as we were, crude savages in search for means of survival. It was regardless of what we equally did to them before and during the civil war. No party to the civil war was innocent! I also remember not paying any rent among Yoruba guys without a penny for my first 3years in Lagos and another 2 years in Ibadan.
13. Can we survive Yoruba attack in Yoruba land if they actually mean to? Will an Mbaise man cooperate with the Nsukka or Afikpo, or the Imo with Anambara?
14. If we all decide to relocate at once, Babangida send me home phenomena is still in the memory of some of us who survived the incessant and uncontrollable spate of robbery across the Onitsha bridge. How many people will want to go in spide of our empty pride?
15. If Yoruba people are as foolish as we foolishly think, why agitating? How will agitating be to our benefit?
16. Why not "O to gee" in Abia, Enugu or Owerri?
17. Can a man from Aba become a Commissioner or P.S. in Enugu State Civil Service? Yet it happened here! Why not be careful.
18. We adopted APGA and but "wisely" voted PDP. How was Tinubu our headache. Was he the cause of our downfall? Why always blame others for our inabilities and want to take glory for any small thing we think we have done well and even overblow it?
19. We claim we were so creative during the civil war. Now history. We also claim every made in Nigeria is from Aba. But go to Oyo and Oshogbo to see what "lazy" mechanics are doing quietly in the automobile industry, yet we make noise that other ethnics are either mumu or lazy except we (alagbara ma mero baba ole; the most hardworking humans who cannot develop their own land unfortunately).
20. Why looking for avoidable problem? Why?
21. It was you in the North being attacked, in Malaysia being killed, in Gabon and Ghana being molested. 99.9% of Nigerians killed in South Africa are of Igbo extraction, and sometimes by fellow 'hardworking' Igbo. Why?
22. We choose Kanu and he dictates to us without consultation with any one of us. They choose Tinubu who becomes a hero among them by bowing to or adopting the choice of their majority. Why are we angry?
We choose Azikwe and they choose Awolowo. How are they more mumuish followers than ourselves?
Zik became a president and we gained from it, Awo was only a premier, but we are only struggling to beat their records in all ramifications including education till today. How are they mumus?
We choose APGA and they choose APC, why agitating?
Yoruba are yet to say Tinubu is their problem why do we want to die for nothing?
Why working in APGA but planning to collect salaries in APC?
I pray for the success of Biafra, but do we still remember that as Igbo we will automatically become foreigners on the streets of the Lagos we call a no Man's land?
How many of us will actually want to relocate home, should Biafra actualises or if if citizenship is on the condition that you relinquish all other citizenship in Africa? I leave that answer to the individual.

Nwayo nwayo biko unu.
An interesting piece.
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by Nobody: 3:50am On Jul 04, 2020
Greenarrow01:

Shut your gutter mouth there.. what do you know about anything
Imagine a simp!
Re: APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu by greensandy: 6:34am On Jul 04, 2020
hkd11:

My brother you know the permutations of politics. All this people writing nonsense don't know who is tinubu, who in apc can challenge the likes of atiku, kwanswaso, tambuwa, saraki? Is it amechi who can't win River state? Or wait let them pick elrufai and fayemi as vice or amechi as vice without support from tinubu. I swear dem no go win one state.

Tinubu formed AC gave it to Atiku,
Tinubu formed ACN gave to Ribadu,
Tinubu formed APC give to Buhari.
Tinubu the unseen Awolowo.
It baffles me when Yorubas teaming together
to bring down Tinubu while hailing Saraki,
They said, he is too greedy,
They called him thief,
They said he want to have hand in
everything,
They called him all sort names just because
He's protecting the interest of Yoruba race.
Yoruba Yo Yo!!!
I'll still stand on d point that, If not for God
and Tinubu, Yoruba will never be relevant in
this political Dispensation at all...
God bless TINUBU,
God bless South West,
God Bless Nigeria.

Adeleke Adekola writes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jibrin Abdulmumin Returns To His Personal Office / Newly-Appointed COAS, Yahaya Pays Last Respect To Late Predecessor / Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue: Abba Moro Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.