Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,868 members, 7,862,901 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

Zoning, Atiku - Northern Cabal Gets Behind Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zoning, Atiku - Northern Cabal Gets Behind Buhari (1079 Views)

The Strong Men Behind Buhari (Photos) / Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari / Northern Cabal Do Not Want President Goodluck Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan To Continue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zoning, Atiku - Northern Cabal Gets Behind Buhari by Beaf: 11:00am On Feb 01, 2011
[size=14pt]Nigeria: April Polls - Northern Leaders Rally Behind Buhari[/size]
Augustine Madu-West
22 January 2011

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kano — Sentiments being expressed by Northern leaders from the core Hausa-Fulani communities in the North West region indicate that the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, is now the new bride in that part of the country.

This may be due to the fact that former Vice President Atiku Abubakar lost the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)'s presidential primaries to incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan.

[size=14pt]Investigations conducted by Sunday Independent shows that most of the Northern leaders and supporters of Atiku have now pitched their tent with the General's group and have already embarked on a massive campaign to drum up support for him, regarding the April polls[/size].

At the last count, there are no fewer that three known presidential candidates from the North: Buhari of CPC, Ibrahim Shekarau of the All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP) and Nuhu Ribadu of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN).

We learnt that of all the three candidates for the presidency, Buhari is most favoured, largely because of his experience and age. Besides, he is considered a veteran of the presidential race, having contested twice (2003 and 2007) on the platform of the ANPP. His pedigree as the former Head of State and Minister are all considered as an advantage.

The North is still groaning over Atiku's defeat, and some of the leaders of the region have expressed their disappointment openly. [size=14pt]"We have said it before that there is no way the North will accept a Southerner as president beyond 2011, because we still insist that going by PDP's zoning formula, the presidency of 2011 remains their (North) legitimate claim," said Second Republic governor of Old Kaduna State, Lawal Kaita.[/size]

He told our correspondent that since the North has been robbed of their chance by the PDP leadership, "we are now ready to queue behind the General and work towards his success in the April polls".

Another influential Northerner who expressed the same belief is Second Republic Senate president, Abubakar Dan Musa from Katsina, the General's home state.

"General Buhari is a man of integrity who has demonstrated his leadership qualities when he was at the helm of affairs in the country. During his tenure, the country witnessed economic prosperity and above all a peaceful atmosphere that promoted commerce and internal development."

http://allafrica.com/stories/printable/201101240885.html
Re: Zoning, Atiku - Northern Cabal Gets Behind Buhari by hakanai(m): 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2011
thank you Mr Beaf aka GEJ  grin
Propaganda machinery and chairman regional sentiments and opposite spoiler !!!!
Do you know something.They have a right to rally behind anybody they want and it means nothing!it is about the candidate and what he has to offer.You see you have a known ritualist and champion in the evil acts of Governance behind GEJ and he has rapped up trash too! His name Anenih!!!! He went further to try tribalism and regionalism by threaten to deal with people who do not vote someone of there on region.So far so good the north in many ways have shown neutrality than your fellow brothers in the ND have shown.
In your Every post you are running to identify some ridiculous motive to give your principal an edge.For one thing GEJ is ripping what he sow supporting zoning before now period!!!! undecided
People like you are responsible for the divides in Nigeria.Always reading wrong meanings into everything and making things worst.You are the likes of clark,anenih and ciroma in the making Mr Man.I bet the main reason in your heart for supporting GEj is nothing but tribalism/Regionalism or you are a paid staff GEJ/Sambo NL promoter. angry
Re: Zoning, Atiku - Northern Cabal Gets Behind Buhari by Genbuhari3: 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2011
@haka_nai

you took the words out of my mouth. thanks so much!

Beaf, your days in NL politics are numbered. you and GEJ are already drowning. keep ranting instead of asking for help!
Re: Zoning, Atiku - Northern Cabal Gets Behind Buhari by 10cirenoh: 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2011
BEAF lol do you have any other job?
Re: Zoning, Atiku - Northern Cabal Gets Behind Buhari by Beaf: 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2011
Genbuhari3:

@haka_nai

you took the words out of my mouth. thanks so much!

Beaf, your days in NL politics are numbered. you and GEJ are already drowning. keep ranting instead of asking for help!

See NL mopol!!! grin Are you going to expell me?
Dude, learn to argue with facts instead of waxing sentimental.
Re: Zoning, Atiku - Northern Cabal Gets Behind Buhari by Beaf: 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2011
haka_nai:

thank you Mr Beaf aka GEJ grin
Propaganda machinery and chairman regional sentiments and opposite spoiler !!!!
Do you know something.They have a right to rally behind anybody they want and it means nothing!it is about the candidate and what he has to offer.You see you have a known ritualist and champion in the evil acts of Governance behind GEJ and he has rapped up trash too! His name Anenih!!!! He went further to try tribalism and regionalism by threaten to deal with people who do not vote someone of there on region.So far so good the north in many ways have shown neutrality than your fellow brothers in the ND have shown.
In your Every post you are running to identify some ridiculous motive to give your principal an edge.For one thing GEJ is ripping what he sow supporting zoning before now period!!!! undecided
People like you are responsible for the divides in Nigeria.Always reading wrong meanings into everything and making things worst.You are the likes of clark,anenih and ciroma in the making Mr Man.I bet the main reason in your heart for supporting GEj is nothing but tribalism/Regionalism or you are a paid staff GEJ/Sambo NL promoter. angry

What point exactly are you trying to make?
If they have a right to rally behind anybody they choose, would it not be because that person would serve their interests?
You people keep mentioning names like clark, even when facts on the ground are glaring. Did you witness the elections in Delta state? You would have seen it in stark light that Clark has nothing to do with GEJ. Same goes for some of the others.
Put away formulaic arguments that lead nowhere, and deal with the fact that the cabal see's Buhari's tent as a hiding place.

The singular fact is that the Ciroma's, Kaita's, Yakasai's, Kanti Bello's etc are the number one problem in Nigeria right now. If they group behind any candidate, they too become the number one problem in the country.
Re: Zoning, Atiku - Northern Cabal Gets Behind Buhari by hakanai(m): 3:58pm On Feb 01, 2011
Beaf:

What point exactly are you trying to make?
If they have a right to rally behind anybody they choose, would it not be because that person would serve their interests?
You people keep mentioning names like clark, even when facts on the ground are glaring. Did you witness the elections in Delta state? You would have seen it in stark light that Clark has nothing to do with GEJ. Same goes for some of the others.
Put away formulaic arguments that lead nowhere, and deal with the fact that the cabal see's Buhari's tent as a hiding place.

The singular fact is that the Ciroma's, Kaita's, Yakasai's, Kanti Bello's etc are the number one problem in Nigeria right now. If they group behind any candidate, they too become the number one problem in the country.

My friend pull your head outta GEJ or is SAMBO's azz and smell the change and freshness.Look around and please tell me Clark has not advocated,transversed and threatening the nation,how come you fail to respond to the issue of Anenih? Noticeably the key supporters of GEJ are criminals and same goons who raped this country before and in the last 12 years. SNG bribe,Okah concept took a twist and we know!so take that righteous crap story away.Alot wrong has being done in his name GEJ and ministers are still free.Any investigations ongoing ?
I may like GEJ for some of his ideals and qualities as much as Buhari for alot too.The issue is you as a person always like to make GEJ look better than he knows.When he is lacking you should not bury the issues.criticize him so he gets up and does the right thing.But because of your sycophancy and blind support, you hardly tell him more than ensuring he is doing good and creating spiritual stories of people after him.Don't forget Abacha too soon!na so e start.Today GEJ is PRESIDENT of NIGERIA and we need not tell him he is responsible for the numerous failures.We can't wait forever. undecidedWhat he plans to do, please start.Atleast baba go-slow only attend to issues as they suit him but sometimes more timely than GEJ
He has being in PDP and has never stood for change and this same nation got to this level.The blaming excuse is silly.It is glaring He continues to butt leak.The so called expended criminals are even coming back fulll strength. Obj was almost losing grounds in PDP and today he is father most,Anenih lost out during BOT struggle/Governor struggle in EDO with Obj and today? Lar -Dariye and Plateau revenue,Mantu same third term goon and legislative bagco bag champion who has lost in plateau,Jerry Gana hhmm!!! remind me about MAMSER and his years of corruption under IBB/Obj.Abba Aji mmhhh Mr UMYA never left a letter,Abba Gana we know what he did to Abuja and his billions.About the Governors(Daniel,Isa yuguda,Shema) its still going on the looting that they made a pact just to continue unmolested etc.Personally i take it Suswan has done well for Benue
What is it that you find hard to see. shocked Support but keep it correct and stop harsing others to forcefully accept your views on GEJ even when he is wrong.Always Attacking other contenders.why? why? Is it So GEJ looks good in the midst of lingering failures! shocked
Praise his achievements all you want but leave others alone with your propaganda and lies.Before na Atiku and since GEJ don win primaries na the others.
Re: Zoning, Atiku - Northern Cabal Gets Behind Buhari by Genbuhari3: 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2011
haka_nai

save your valuable words, those GEJ crooks dont deserve them.
Re: Zoning, Atiku - Northern Cabal Gets Behind Buhari by Beaf: 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2011
haka_nai:

My friend pull your head outta GEJ or is SAMBO's azz and smell the change and freshness.Look around and please tell me Clark has not advocated,transversed and threatening the nation,how come you fail to respond to the issue of Anenih? Noticeably the key supporters of GEJ are criminals and same goons who violated this country before and in the last 12 years. SNG bribe,Okah concept took a twist and we know!so take that righteous crap story away.Alot wrong has being done in his name GEJ and ministers are still free.Any investigations ongoing ?
I may like GEJ for some of his ideals and qualities as much as Buhari for alot too.The issue is you as a person always like to make GEJ look better than he knows.When he is lacking you should not bury the issues.criticize him so he gets up and does the right thing.But because of your sycophancy and blind support, you hardly tell him more than ensuring he is doing good and creating spiritual stories of people after him.Don't forget Abacha too soon!na so e start.Today GEJ is PRESIDENT of NIGERIA and we need not tell him he is responsible for the numerous failures.We can't wait forever. undecidedWhat he plans to do, please start.Atleast baba go-slow only attend to issues as they suit him but sometimes more timely than GEJ
He has being in PDP and has never stood for change and this same nation got to this level.The blaming excuse is silly.It is glaring He continues to butt leak.The so called expended criminals are even coming back fulll strength. Obj was almost losing grounds in PDP and today he is father most,Anenih lost out during BOT struggle/Governor struggle in EDO with Obj and today? Lar -Dariye and Plateau revenue,Mantu same third term goon and legislative bagco bag champion who has lost in plateau,Jerry Gana hhmm!!! remind me about MAMSER and his years of corruption under IBB/Obj.Abba Aji mmhhh Mr UMYA never left a letter,Abba Gana we know what he did to Abuja and his billions.About the Governors(Daniel,Isa yuguda,Shema) its still going on the looting that they made a pact just to continue unmolested etc.Personally i take it Suswan has done well for Benue
What is it that you find hard to see. shocked Support but keep it correct and stop harsing others to forcefully accept your views on GEJ even when he is wrong.Always Attacking other contenders.why? why? Is it So GEJ looks good in the midst of lingering failures! shocked
Praise his achievements all you want but leave others alone with your propaganda and lies.Before na Atiku and since GEJ don win primaries na the others.

You can be hung up on Clark and Obasanjo myths and fables all you like, no one can stop you; I can only advice.
If you pay attention to happenings on the ground, you wouldn't post this rambling stuff that has no bearing in the real World.

The simple fact is, the cabal and Nigeria's biggest enemies has decided to back Buhari. The question is why? Thats what you should tackle, not beg the question.

And please break your writing up so its more legible.
Re: Zoning, Atiku - Northern Cabal Gets Behind Buhari by Genbuhari3: 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2011
Beaf grin

Buhari is sharia, the man appoints pastor as running mate, now you have brought out the ethnic angle. you will fail here as well
Re: Zoning, Atiku - Northern Cabal Gets Behind Buhari by hakanai(m): 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2011
Look at you asking who is the cabal?Who other than the likes of anenih and co!don't act like you don't know.The cabal is not the name of Northerners or just northern elites Mr beaf.It applies to all criminal minded elites across the country and Obj,Anenih follow.
Instead of telling me to look at recent happenings.I will say about the cabal, it stands obvious GEJ likes the southern cabal and a few northern cabal.Which is natural some hate you and others like you.That is tested and verified with recent happenings, since he came to power.
Buhari had always jailed them when he had the chance.Take it or leave GEJ exibit alot of trust and butt leaking for his so called beloved cabals.Buhari never asked for the support of any elite,cabal or criminal minded fellows.He has always maintained his stance on free and credible elections where power truly and sincerely lies with the people.All the so called elite supports,Just trying to pitch camp because they lost.He never invited them.
In short the last i know he resisted the zoning arrangement and refuse to attend any gatherings with NPL or the opposite.
Rather Buhari also such time rather to solicite grassroot support and encourage voter participation.
That applies to Tunde Bakare and the SNG.more over Buhari and others alike all stood there ground to protect the rights of GEJ.under the zoning crisis,transfer of power.
Doing what is right is all that matters now.Last i checked GEJ was still calling his buddy the criminal/cabal member Atiku to come and chair or participate in his conquest plan during the elections. GEJ doesn't need the elite he needs the people!!!!!
Re: Zoning, Atiku - Northern Cabal Gets Behind Buhari by appletango: 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2011
beaf, do you have a proper job or are you just fanatical?
Re: Zoning, Atiku - Northern Cabal Gets Behind Buhari by Lagosboy: 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2011
appletango:

The way Beaf defends the GEJ cause on NL leaves me with opinion that he is either paid to do this or has personal interest in a GEJ presidency. He is here 24 hrs and never gets tired which makes me wonder if he has a day job or even a night job. If he is a student at least he still needs to study and not here defending GEJ 24/7. undecided
Re: Zoning, Atiku - Northern Cabal Gets Behind Buhari by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2011
Beaf is a robot. the system is programmed to see no evil in GEJ. Robot will crash after the presidential election.

PDP will rig jonathan into power but they will see hell from the masses after the result is announced.

Buhari and Bakare is the best combination to remove PDP from power if the election is free and fair.

Myself and some of my friends decided not to go and waste our time standing in line to register knowing fully well that PDP will rig the result to their favour but on hearing about the Buhari/Bakare combination, we decided to go and register and vote for Buhari and Bakare cause we believe they will do their genuine best to rectify this country.

Beaf pls warn your GEJ, his rigging machines and his party not to try anything funny in this election or they will see the other side of the masses.
Re: Zoning, Atiku - Northern Cabal Gets Behind Buhari by Beaf: 10:26pm On Feb 01, 2011
appletango:

Hehe!
How's life after Atiku? Nice?
Re: Zoning, Atiku - Northern Cabal Gets Behind Buhari by Beaf: 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2011
greateros:

. . .
Myself and some of my friends decided not to go and waste our time standing in line to register knowing fully well that PDP will rig the result to their favour but on hearing about the Buhari/Bakare combination, we decided to go and register and vote for Buhari and Bakare cause we believe they will do their genuine best to rectify this country.
. . .

Sorry, but you and your friends don't sound very clever. embarassed
Re: Zoning, Atiku - Northern Cabal Gets Behind Buhari by Tsiya(m): 11:06pm On Feb 01, 2011
Beaf:

[size=14pt]Nigeria: April Polls - Northern Leaders Rally Behind Buhari[/size]
Augustine Madu-West
22 January 2011

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kano — Sentiments being expressed by Northern leaders from the core Hausa-Fulani communities in the North West region indicate that the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, is now the new bride in that part of the country.

This may be due to the fact that former Vice President Atiku Abubakar lost the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)'s presidential primaries to incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan.

[size=14pt]Investigations conducted by Sunday Independent shows that most of the Northern leaders and supporters of Atiku have now pitched their tent with the General's group and have already embarked on a massive campaign to drum up support for him, regarding the April polls[/size].

At the last count, there are no fewer that three known presidential candidates from the North: Buhari of CPC, Ibrahim Shekarau of the All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP) and Nuhu Ribadu of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN).

We learnt that of all the three candidates for the presidency, Buhari is most favoured, largely because of his experience and age. Besides, he is considered a veteran of the presidential race, having contested twice (2003 and 2007) on the platform of the ANPP. His pedigree as the former Head of State and Minister are all considered as an advantage.

The North is still groaning over Atiku's defeat, and some of the leaders of the region have expressed their disappointment openly. [size=14pt]"We have said it before that there is no way the North will accept a Southerner as president beyond 2011, because we still insist that going by PDP's zoning formula, the presidency of 2011 remains their (North) legitimate claim," said Second Republic governor of Old Kaduna State, Lawal Kaita.[/size]

He told our correspondent that since the North has been robbed of their chance by the PDP leadership, "we are now ready to queue behind the General and work towards his success in the April polls".

Another influential Northerner who expressed the same belief is Second Republic Senate president, Abubakar Dan Musa from Katsina, the General's home state.

"General Buhari is a man of integrity who has demonstrated his leadership qualities when he was at the helm of affairs in the country. During his tenure, the country witnessed economic prosperity and above all a peaceful atmosphere that promoted commerce and internal development."

http://allafrica.com/stories/printable/201101240885.html

I don't like the intention of this journalist. I took exception for the statement that the North is groaning because ATIKU lost election. The journalist have no respect for the PDP delegetes that voted for Jonathan. It is an insult to the whole people in the north to say we are groaning because Atiku has lost election. Why won't he just limit it to the supporters of Atiku not the Northern people.

The Northerners are truely democratic people, there were 4 other presidential candidates other than Atiku and they had their supports. This sensational news is meant to pit the southern Nigerians against northerners.
Re: Zoning, Atiku - Northern Cabal Gets Behind Buhari by Beaf: 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2011
Tsiya:

I don't like the intention of this journalist. I took exception for the statement that the North is groaning because ATIKU lost election. The journalist have no respect for the PDP delegetes that voted for Jonathan. It is an insult to the whole people in the north to say we are groaning because Atiku has lost election. Why won't he just limit it to the supporters of Atiku not the Northern people.

The Northerners are truely democratic people, there were 4 other presidential candidates other than Atiku and they had their supports. This sensational news is meant to pit the southern Nigerians against northerners.

Make no mistake, informed Southerners know exactly where the problem lies. It is the Ciroma's and Atiku's that need tackling, the vultures and imposters that call themselves "North" when they really mean their pockets.
Re: Zoning, Atiku - Northern Cabal Gets Behind Buhari by Tsiya(m): 11:31pm On Feb 01, 2011
Beaf:

Make no mistake, informed Southerners know exactly where the problem lies. It is the Ciroma's and Atiku's that need tackling, the vultures and imposters that call themselves "North" when they really mean their pockets.

When the vultures talk, they talk about PDP. They never talk about ANPP or CPC or ACN or Buhari supporters or Ribadu supporters. It is the southern journalist that fabricate stories and ascribe them to North. Who is Lawal Kaita? A man that cannot win election in his village is now a Northern Leader. Who is Adamu Ciroma? He is from Yobe state. Adamu Ciroma cannot deliver Yobe State to the PDP for the past 12. There isn't a single councillor in Yobe state from PDP. From the Senators, Reps, Gov, House Assembly, Local Gov't Chairmen are all ANPP. How can a person that cannot win election in his state become the Northern leader? Anytime I read Nigerian newspapers they make me sick. Simple investigation they won't do. They just sit down in the office and write conspiracy theories to defame and insult the people from the Northern Nigeria.
Re: Zoning, Atiku - Northern Cabal Gets Behind Buhari by Beaf: 11:42pm On Feb 01, 2011
Tsiya:

When the vultures talk, they talk about PDP. They never talk about ANPP or CPC or ACN or Buhari supporters or Ribadu supporters. It is the southern journalist that fabricate stories and ascribe them to North. Who is Lawal Kaita? A man that cannot win election in his village is now a Northern Leader. Who is Adamu Ciroma? He is from Yobe state. Adamu Ciroma cannot deliver Yobe State to the PDP for the past 12. There isn't a single councillor in Yobe state from PDP. From the Senators, Reps, Gov, House Assembly, Local Gov't Chairmen are all ANPP. How can a person that cannot win election in his state become the Northern leader? Anytime I read Nigerian newspapers they make me sick. Simple investigation they won't do. They just sit down in the office and write conspiracy theories to defame and insult the people from the Northern Nigeria.

But Lawal Kaita is an ex-governor is he? Anyways, what you've written above is packed with so much info; perhaps, you Northerners need to be more frequent on NL so we can get and understand your views. Discussions are not balanced here and you too are guilty, you've been gone for maybe six months or so.
The way I get my news is through our Southern papers, Gamji and Daily Trust; obviously, first person info might be lacking.
Re: Zoning, Atiku - Northern Cabal Gets Behind Buhari by appletango: 12:02am On Feb 02, 2011
Beaf:

Hehe!
How's life after Atiku? Nice?

all is well dear friend, all is well; however whilst i have been sunning myself on foreign shores it apears that you are still here, hard at work. you must be tired, no? don't you sleep? doesn't your family miss you, what with all this time spent online?
Re: Zoning, Atiku - Northern Cabal Gets Behind Buhari by Tsiya(m): 12:11am On Feb 02, 2011
Lawal Kaita was a Governor of old Kaduna state for probably only 3 months before Buhari kicked them out. He was one of the schemers that got Balarabe Musa impeached as governor of Kaduna state and since then he has unsuccessfully tried to contest numerous political appointments but couldn't get any. He was in Obj government until towards the end when he moved to ACN with Atiku. People like Lawal Kaita do not represent us and have very few political influence outside newspapers. He is a crooked, unless propped by his corrupt colleagues, no one like him even in his village.

How can somebody withstand the constant barage of insult, lies and derogation on this site and even on Nigerian Newspapers? I have another life to live, a career to pursue, a wife and 3 kids to feed. Anyway, I have been around, I'm not too politically opinionated and therefore will not have much to contribute to your political brawls
Re: Zoning, Atiku - Northern Cabal Gets Behind Buhari by Beaf: 12:14am On Feb 02, 2011
appletango:

all is well dear friend, all is well; however whilst i have been sunning myself on foreign shores it apears that you are still here, hard at work. you must be tired, no? don't you sleep? doesn't your family miss you, what with all this time spent online?

Dude, I'm an IT person, my job keeps me online and I take breaks on NL.
Hope you enjoyed your holidays though and no hanky-panky? cheesy
Re: Zoning, Atiku - Northern Cabal Gets Behind Buhari by Beaf: 12:23am On Feb 02, 2011
Tsiya:

Lawal Kaita was a Governor of old Kaduna state for probably only 3 months before Buhari kicked them out. He was one of the schemers that got Balarabe Musa impeached as governor of Kaduna state and since then he has unsuccessfully tried to contest numerous political appointments but couldn't get any. He was in Obj government until towards the end when he moved to ACN with Atiku. People like Lawal Kaita do not represent us and have very few political influence outside newspapers. He is a crooked, unless propped by his corrupt colleagues, no one like him even in his village.

How can somebody withstand the constant barage of insult, lies and derogation on this site and even on Nigerian Newspapers? I have another life to live, a career to pursue, a wife and 3 kids to feed. Anyway, I have been around, I'm not too politically opinionated and therefore will not have much to contribute to your political brawls

I see, so the man has basically been a nuisance like forever! I'm quite intrigued with how these men garner national clout without grassroots backing, is it all paid for? Someone like Ibori had a huge gang of well armed thugs and tonnes of stolen money to buy his way.
Re: Zoning, Atiku - Northern Cabal Gets Behind Buhari by Tsiya(m): 12:38am On Feb 02, 2011
Beaf:

I see, so the man has basically been a nuisance like forever! I'm quite intrigued with how these men garner national clout without grassroots backing, is it all paid for? Someone like Ibori had a huge gang of well armed thugs and tonnes of stolen money to buy his way.

They don't have any political clout in the North. They are only useful to the Newspapers for selling their conspiracy theories to the gullible readers in the south.
Re: Zoning, Atiku - Northern Cabal Gets Behind Buhari by EzeUche2(m): 12:41am On Feb 02, 2011
Beaf are you getting paid by GEJ?

If you are, where do I sign up? grin
Re: Zoning, Atiku - Northern Cabal Gets Behind Buhari by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 02, 2011
lol grin grin
Re: Zoning, Atiku - Northern Cabal Gets Behind Buhari by appletango: 12:55am On Feb 02, 2011
Beaf:

WOW. you actually come here to "take breaks"? dude, that's an interesting choice given the hostile and often preditory nature of this forum. i can recomend other hobbies if you are in need of distraction? knitting - or building those little ships in the big glass bottles - might be better for the ol' ticker.    

oh, there is ALWAYS hanky-panky  wink
Re: Zoning, Atiku - Northern Cabal Gets Behind Buhari by tpiah2: 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2011
Beaf:

take breaks is what you call it but joblessness and inferiority complex is what it actually is.

seeing as you live on nl 24/7, i wonder what your definition of a break is.

being a nuisance seems to be your only job.
Re: Zoning, Atiku - Northern Cabal Gets Behind Buhari by seanet03: 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2011
If this happens, the Ribadu gets my vote. Ha ha ha ha.

(1) (Reply)

Princewill Rescinds Move To Sue Dr. Abiye Sekibo, Mobilizes Group For Amaechi / Prof. Dora Akunyili's Worst Mistake: Working With A Dead Man! / Election Live Coverage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.