Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP (39032 Views)

Akeredolu: ‘Yahoo Yahoo’ Governors Backed Buni To Circumvent Will Of APC Members / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) / Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by ChoCho54(f): 7:48am On Jul 03, 2020
ObaOfIgbos1:

Wetin consign Tinubu?
He will only be president in Iragbiji republic. If he rejects the offer, then kuje would take him in.

1 Like

Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by Amozever12: 7:50am On Jul 03, 2020
Astrologyfact:
They are one! We know already. See Corona have Cast every thing. How will Atiku's Son lied that he has corona just to gain popularity.
grin
And how is having Corona a good thing for Atiku's son to be popular? Remember he was compelled to be treated, even when there are indications that he had the virus.
Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by prestige101: 7:51am On Jul 03, 2020
SO they quietly invoked "NATO Article 5".
Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by Mcreloaded(m): 7:51am On Jul 03, 2020
Edo state have been known not to vote for political parties.

They usually vote for individuals irrespective of party affiliations.

Edo state have always been a PDP state which is a fact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by CaptainFM1: 7:52am On Jul 03, 2020
Anazp:
Ok oh. Our politicians are shameless. Or how else do you explain the fact that APC governors actually lobbied PDP so that Obaseki could get its ticket?

Don't believe everything you read.
Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by lomprico(m): 7:55am On Jul 03, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Giadom did receive support from Ameachi and others. You think he was fighting Oshiomhole alone? Stop being politically naive at your age

no mind the 30k fool.

2 Likes

Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by nairavsdollars(f): 8:01am On Jul 03, 2020
Stop reasoning like an ape. You expect any of the governors to come out and say ' we supported Obaseki to join PDP??

Zuriel23:
You are doing investigative journalism and you are still going with anonymous? What sought of junk journalism is this? No name was mentioned, no venue, nothing.
Just like a paper stand arguement at under bridge. Continue telling us what we know.

2 Likes

Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by jaxxy(m): 8:01am On Jul 03, 2020
Anazp:
Ok oh. Our politicians are shameless. Or how else do you explain the fact that APC governors actually lobbied PDP so that Obaseki could get its ticket?

They are in different parties doesn’t mean they lack common sense when necessary. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by star2008(m): 8:03am On Jul 03, 2020
I wish OBASEKI wins and finally relegate OSHIOMHOLE to dustbin of political history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by Dansuqi: 8:12am On Jul 03, 2020
ChoCho54:
. crunchy toast!

I have a feeling Efcc would soon pick him to answer for numerous corruption cases he committed as Chairman. I have a feeling those that want tinubus wings crushed will start with Oshiomole next.

They will rather pick obaseki first

1 Like

Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by Dansuqi: 8:12am On Jul 03, 2020
Mcreloaded:
Edo state have been known not to vote for political parties.

They usually vote for individuals irrespective of party affiliations.

Edo state have always been a PDP state which is a fact.

How has it been a pdp state

1 Like

Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by Dansuqi: 8:13am On Jul 03, 2020
star2008:
I wish OBASEKI wins and finally relegate OSHIOMHOLE to dustbin of political history.

I wish he loses and learns to value loyalty
Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by Yebosola(m): 8:14am On Jul 03, 2020
Goldencheese:
If they did that, that was good and spirit of camaraderie.

Camaraderie my foot, to the detriment of the populace, what's the essence of having a party?there should b avenue for Independent candidate then, as party politics is useless in all ramifications. Once all these useless leaders seeks the backing of the party and their colleagues they are good to go, y voting then?
Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by Omoejigbahe(m): 8:15am On Jul 03, 2020
Trash news
Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by hush15: 8:18am On Jul 03, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/how-apc-govs-backed-obasekis-move-to-pdp/

If the governors forum is anything to go by, at the next meeting if any before the elections, all he need to request from his colleagues is fairness. The are free to support their candidates but they should ensure fairness and equity else, they are not different from Oshiomole...

Or are they?
Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by hecomeshome(m): 8:36am On Jul 03, 2020
IamPatriotic:
PDP paid advertorial meant for campaigns. Useless news like this won't mention a single name, all you will be reading is "one source that didn't want his name mentioned" or "an anonymous source" all na lie!

2 Likes

Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by Nanavati(m): 8:47am On Jul 03, 2020
the truth is that the Governor's forum is not United because I don't don't see why you people can not speak one voice irrespective of the party
Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by tesppidd: 8:47am On Jul 03, 2020
uniqueboi1:
Whichever way you look at it, Osho gave most of them no other choice than to support the transfer of Obaseki.
Same Osho that has since been relegated to the dustbin. grin
Someone in the dustbin has billions in his account, lives in big mansions home and abroad, flies first class around the world and married a beautiful super model.

You are not in the dustbin, what do you have?

grin
Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by ObaOfIgbos1: 8:50am On Jul 03, 2020
ChoCho54:
He will only be president in Iragbiji republic. If he rejects the offer, then kuje would take him in.
Keep fooling yourselves.
Tinubu is not like Amaechi, Rochas or Nnamdi Kanu.

He lost nothing nor have anything to lose.

1 Like

Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by ChoCho54(f): 8:51am On Jul 03, 2020
Dansuqi:

They will rather pick obaseki first
After his second tenure, let them pick him up if he ate their yam
Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by ChoCho54(f): 8:53am On Jul 03, 2020
ObaOfIgbos1:

Keep fooling yourselves.
Tinubu is not like Amaechi, Rochas or Nnamdi Kanu.

He lost nothing nor have anything to lose.
Why? Because he's the richest ex-governor? Then Abiola shouldn't have died over power tussle
Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by ledaman: 8:55am On Jul 03, 2020
nairavsdollars:
They will pretend to be campaigning for Ize-Iyamu but fund Obaseki underground.The greatest loser in all this is Tinubu and Oshiomhole
Pls can you explain how they lost?
Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by ObaOfIgbos1: 8:55am On Jul 03, 2020
ChoCho54:
Why? Because he's the richest ex-governor? Then Abiola shouldn't have died over power tussle
Nope.
Power tussle how?

Tinubu has never lost any election. Unlike Ojukwu. That's real definition of a loser who died of power tussle.

Mind you, I don't like Tinubu personally..m

1 Like

Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by uniqueboi1(m): 8:55am On Jul 03, 2020
tesppidd:
Someone in the dustbin has billions in his account, lives in big mansions home and abroad, flies first class around the world and married a beautiful super model.

You are not in the dustbin, what do you have?

grin

I have your father's testicles.
Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by ChoCho54(f): 9:00am On Jul 03, 2020
ObaOfIgbos1:

Nope.
Power tussle how?

Tinubu has never lost any election. Unlike Ojukwu. That's real definition of a loser who died of power tussle.

Mind you, I don't like Tinubu personally..m
Ok I will explain it to you like you are a two year old.

No matter how much money a man has, he needs political power to really consolidate his hold and advance his status Tinubu has consolidated on his stranglehold of the SW politics, but the greedy nature in him wants more power, Federal Power. Capice?
Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by ChoCho54(f): 9:03am On Jul 03, 2020
uniqueboi1:

I have your father's testicles.
Wawu! Can I have just one please? Tesppidd you mind?
Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by jmichael259(m): 9:07am On Jul 03, 2020
100naira or 200naira could save a soul. Over 3months no salary no business.
-0024257475-unity bank

Meanwhile DM me for any Driving job around imo state public or private.
Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by Mcreloaded(m): 9:15am On Jul 03, 2020
Dansuqi:

How has it been a pdp state

Edo state has never voted overwhelmingly for APC in any election aside that of Oshiomhole first tenure.
That's why you see different candidates candidates wining in federal but never a bulk vote to any party.

APC was not voted for in federal but at state level Edo voted for APC and we all know that PDP won the last governorship election.

Most persons in Edo state don't vote along party lines
Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by Kindledlight(m): 9:18am On Jul 03, 2020
IamPatriotic:
PDP paid advertorial meant for campaigns. Useless news like this won't mention a single name, all you will be reading is "one source that didn't want his name mentioned" or "an anonymous source" all na lie!

Exactly,you really understand that bullshit there perhaps someone’s personal opinion.
The same governors that could not encourage him to obey about two APC panels to end the crisis then.He refused to obey the National Assembly panel resolutions on the state house of assembly,So they now support him to defect.Abeggi everybody know say na fish dey inside sardine.
Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by ObaOfIgbos1: 9:20am On Jul 03, 2020
ChoCho54:
Ok I will explain it to you like you are a two year old.

No matter how much money a man has, he needs political power to really consolidate his hold and advance his status Tinubu has consolidated on his stranglehold of the SW politics, but the greedy nature in him wants more power, Federal Power. Capice?
You must be studying Tinubuology to know so much about him.
You people's obsessions with this man changes nothing.
He's already blessed.
Tinubu remains the most influencial politician alive in NIGERIA.
Can you beat that?
Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by Mightyhaiz: 9:39am On Jul 03, 2020
OVB123:
Obaseki carry go, it wasn't your fault that the useless oviakpoo (short man) disqualified u, come september 19, we shall return u to osadebey avenue.
short pikin = ovbi akpo
Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by Zuriel23: 9:42am On Jul 03, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Stop reasoning like an ape. You expect any of the governors to come out and say ' we supported Obaseki to join PDP??

Born throwaway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Nullifies Abia State Governor-Elect, Alex Otti’s Candidature / How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl / EFCC Denies Raiding Tinubu's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.