Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP (39021 Views)

Akeredolu: ‘Yahoo Yahoo’ Governors Backed Buni To Circumvent Will Of APC Members / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) / Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by bestman09(m): 7:09am On Jul 03, 2020
angry
Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by Hollykid: 7:09am On Jul 03, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djPAJyKzEpg

How to rectify"This site can't be reach announcement.2freehosting.com server IP address" error on hesgoal
Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by SILVERLINES: 7:10am On Jul 03, 2020
cheesy
Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by zoedew: 7:10am On Jul 03, 2020
Of course! In all the circumstances!
Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by martineverest(m): 7:11am On Jul 03, 2020
nairavsdollars:
They will pretend to be campaigning for Ize-Iyamu but fund Obaseki underground.The greatest loser in all this is Tinubu and Oshiomhole
exactly..even the people inaugurated for iyamus campaign are mostly pro-obaseki

4 Likes

Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by martineverest(m): 7:11am On Jul 03, 2020
IamPatriotic:
PDP paid advertorial meant for campaigns. Useless news like this won't mention a single name, all you will be reading is "one source that didn't want his name mentioned" or "an anonymous source" all na lie!
it seems u don't know what's going on

2 Likes

Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by israelmao(m): 7:13am On Jul 03, 2020
Anyone that thinks with his brain knows that APC has hit the rock and it's already fragmented.

2 Likes

Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by Lovelyn451(f): 7:16am On Jul 03, 2020
When oshiomole will be overdoing things, after serving his two terms he's disqualifying another person from doing his. Who born am.. if I were they i would do same

4 Likes

Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by bolaayenimo: 7:17am On Jul 03, 2020
Ize-Iyamu should have remained in PDP. Oshio that he banked on to win has been disgraced

nairavsdollars:
"The reality was that ir­respective of their political differences, the governors are one under the Nigerian Governors’ Forum. They also believe that an injus­tice to one is an injustice to all".

Cased closed!

4 Likes

Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 03, 2020
nairavsdollars:
They will pretend to be campaigning for Ize-Iyamu but fund Obaseki underground.The greatest loser in all this is Tinubu and Oshiomhole

Prior to APC Edo State has always been ACN.
If you think APC will lose Edo then you are joking
Edo has always voted with the mindset of the Yoruba same as Kwara, do you know how many APC Governors supported Saraki?? You guys think politics is emotional calculation?

2 Likes

Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:19am On Jul 03, 2020
I don't care !!!
Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by Chirowman(m): 7:20am On Jul 03, 2020
their headache
Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by kolade560: 7:21am On Jul 03, 2020
The earlier nairaland Party wailers knows both APC and PDP are criminals ..and birds of a feather the better.
Looters chasing their greedy interest shamelessly and unanimously.

1 Like

Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by zoedew: 7:21am On Jul 03, 2020
Anazp:
Ok oh. Our politicians are shameless. Or how else do you explain the fact that APC governors actually lobbied PDP so that Obaseki could get its ticket?
Shameless? In all the circumstances? I think not! Oshiomhole’s conduct in the matter is reprehensible! Democracy and Governance is about the good of the people and not massaging the ego of an individual. Imagine- Ize-Iyamu - a manifestly corrupt and cesspool of an individual is sought to be a governorship candidate just because Obaseki has refused to kowtow at the feet of Oshiomhole! Oshiomhole just messed up APC in the SS! C’mon, you don’t cut your nose to spite your face!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by lobbi: 7:22am On Jul 03, 2020
I am very sure he make the right decision. with God in control Osho will be disgrace

3 Likes

Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by bolaayenimo: 7:24am On Jul 03, 2020
They should have respected the governors when they left their respective states to visit Tinubu in Lagos to beg for Obaseki. Na overdo kill them

Lovelyn451:
When oshiomole will be overdoing things, after serving his two terms he's disqualifying another person from doing his. Who born am.. if I were they i would do same

4 Likes

Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by ChoCho54(f): 7:25am On Jul 03, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Giadom did receive support from Ameachi and others. You think he was fighting Oshiomhole alone? Stop being politically naive at your age

Chai! Na my succubus you dey yab laidis? grin

Helinues you see ya life outside life? grin

4 Likes

Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by ObaOfIgbos1: 7:25am On Jul 03, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Wetin consign Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by Lorazepam(f): 7:28am On Jul 03, 2020
Yen yen yen yen
All they're interested in is looting the country dry as they have always done, Whether APC or PDP, same bunch of criminals, naija politicians are the same
Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by ChoCho54(f): 7:28am On Jul 03, 2020
Macphenson:
Helinues is in sifia painment. Sorry bro, nobody is responsible for your frustration.
Leave ma baby alone, puleeeese!

2 Likes

Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by ChoCho54(f): 7:29am On Jul 03, 2020
OVB123:
Obaseki carry go, it wasn't your fault that the useless oviakpoo (short man) disqualified u, come september 19, we shall return u to osadebey avenue.
I stand with you.

3 Likes

Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by kinglaxon: 7:32am On Jul 03, 2020
Hmm
Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by nairavsdollars(f): 7:37am On Jul 03, 2020
Are you not one of those hailing them?

Lorazepam:
Yen yen yen yen
All they're interested in is looting the country dry as they have always done, Whether APC or PDP, same bunch of criminals, naija politicians are the same
Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by NaijadrivaCars: 7:38am On Jul 03, 2020
helinues:
shocked

Same way Giadom received the blessings of some Apc Gov and Chieftains..... According to Pdp miscreants

Fabricating news to suit their own Belle.... grin

So Independent, a well known news media is now IPOB Make une de comment with sense.

5 Likes

Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by airminem(f): 7:39am On Jul 03, 2020
Non tax collectors
Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by BelovedofLord: 7:39am On Jul 03, 2020
United NGF!

That's a good spirit!

If you have, a working or folded-up fertiliser company, in Ogun State, for sale, call me, please!

zero. eight. one. four. six. nine. four. 1939.
Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by helinues: 7:40am On Jul 03, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

So Independent, a well known news media is now IPOB Make une de comment with sense.

Where did I mention Ipob?

Chai, see as how sense scattered for your head.... undecided

1 Like

Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by ChoCho54(f): 7:43am On Jul 03, 2020
Zuriel23:
You are doing investigative journalism and you are still going with anonymous? What sought of junk journalism is this? No name was mentioned, no venue, nothing.
Just like a paper stand arguement at under bridge. Continue telling us what we know.
. It's standard practice everywhere. If your news source asks to be anonymous, you must respect that

3 Likes

Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by sunnyflakes(m): 7:44am On Jul 03, 2020
Political parties in Nigeria are mere platforms for contesting elections and acquiring political power with zero ideological leaning, therefore, this is not surprising at all.
Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by ChoCho54(f): 7:46am On Jul 03, 2020
Trailblazer1:
Oshiomole is a toast cheesy
. crunchy toast!

I have a feeling Efcc would soon pick him to answer for numerous corruption cases he committed as Chairman. I have a feeling those that want tinubus wings crushed will start with Oshiomole next.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 03, 2020
They are all the same people with different coat is colors, so it is a big chess game, let's watch as they play along..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed / Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" / The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.