Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,474 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Man Designed Off-road Wheel Chair For Wife To Go Places And People Are Demanding - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Designed Off-road Wheel Chair For Wife To Go Places And People Are Demanding (6036 Views)

Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World / Flood Sweeps Off Road In Benin City After 10-Hour Rainfall (Photos) / 6 Off Road Driving Safety Tips - Innoson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Designed Off-road Wheel Chair For Wife To Go Places And People Are Demanding by CAPSLOCKED: 10:58am On Jul 03, 2020
Prodigee:
The reality is what would it look like if reverse where the case. Far too common, we see men going far and beyond to care for and please the female folk, but if it were the other way, would this lady do the same.

GIVE HER YOUR WHOLE LIFE IF YOU WANT, SHE'LL LEAVE ONCE SHE CONSIDERS YOU INSUFFICIENT.
THIS IS WHAT LIFE IS FOR MEN.

5 Likes

Re: Man Designed Off-road Wheel Chair For Wife To Go Places And People Are Demanding by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:09am On Jul 03, 2020
Prodigee:
undecidedIf zeeworld conotes stupidity and we all know many girls watch it, what does that imply?
.savage comeback.

me likey

1 Like

Re: Man Designed Off-road Wheel Chair For Wife To Go Places And People Are Demanding by Coldie(m): 11:14am On Jul 03, 2020
You are Ivar the boneless son of ragnar

1 Like

Re: Man Designed Off-road Wheel Chair For Wife To Go Places And People Are Demanding by Kriss216: 11:21am On Jul 03, 2020
LadySarah:

Sighs. Your stupid. ity is just like zeeworld.
Keep quiet.. He's saying the truth.
Re: Man Designed Off-road Wheel Chair For Wife To Go Places And People Are Demanding by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 03, 2020
meanwhile, The TALENTED ones we have in Nigeria are NAIRA MARLEY, TACHA and Hushpuppi.

1 Like

Re: Man Designed Off-road Wheel Chair For Wife To Go Places And People Are Demanding by joinnow: 11:57am On Jul 03, 2020
Originalsly:
Hmmmm...... indeed..... necessity is the mother of invention.

Hope he has some kind patent on it .... or soon the money guys will be mass producing bigger and more powerful but cheaper ones.

As we talk now Chinese are mass producing in factory.you know na

2 Likes

Re: Man Designed Off-road Wheel Chair For Wife To Go Places And People Are Demanding by Evidenx(m): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
The bike is really cool, but too expensive.
china abeg make una mass produce and make it cheap make we buy.. hahaha
Re: Man Designed Off-road Wheel Chair For Wife To Go Places And People Are Demanding by Rillycool(m): 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
Such a selfless and doting man. Despite the fact that he could easily move on with a better woman he still choose to stay with her despite her condition.

The man would be a singing a different tune if the man was the one paralyzed
Re: Man Designed Off-road Wheel Chair For Wife To Go Places And People Are Demanding by henryobinna(m): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
JerryRighEverything
Re: Man Designed Off-road Wheel Chair For Wife To Go Places And People Are Demanding by wiseone28: 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
LadySarah:

Sighs. Your stupid. ity is just like zeeworld.
Can you tell your father he is stupid when he was alive?
If no then you're a fool.
Re: Man Designed Off-road Wheel Chair For Wife To Go Places And People Are Demanding by Premiumwriter: 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
wiseone28:
Even if you do this for a Nigerian girl she will still leave you for another guy.. grin

No true love for them dictionary.

Na true money them know.
grin

Hello

I can help you to write high quality articles for your clients or websites. My rate is good and delivery will be very neat and timely.

Kindly contact me on WhatsApp: https:///2347055822849
Re: Man Designed Off-road Wheel Chair For Wife To Go Places And People Are Demanding by purples25(f): 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
This is really nice. He seems to be a very good person. His wife is lucky. His invention could make many people happy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Designed Off-road Wheel Chair For Wife To Go Places And People Are Demanding by Palmerbarry: 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
Jerry Rig Everything is on fire!!
Re: Man Designed Off-road Wheel Chair For Wife To Go Places And People Are Demanding by TaigayNellc: 11:19am On Mar 22, 2021
Wow is something really amazing! I know about a lot of technologies which can impress each human in the world, but this off-road wheelchair is impressing me by its coolness. Also I like that this girl looks really happy with such a technology. I remember when my father told me that we will go for a mountain bike ride and after 2 years he had a car accident and go both legs paralized. So we forgot about any ride. But this amazing Electric Wheelchairs USA will be perfect to replace the mountain bike. I will find a way to ship it to my state, no matter how much it will cost. I will do everything for my dad to be happy.
Re: Man Designed Off-road Wheel Chair For Wife To Go Places And People Are Demanding by Ademola47(m): 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
What a nice invention!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pic-aba may be Neglected But Not A Total Disappiontment. / Anyone Studying In Lithuania? / How To Study Free In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.