Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Pastor Tunde Bakare Comment 2006 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Tunde Bakare Comment 2006 (1441 Views)

'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare / Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Comment 2006 by daminho(m): 11:05am On Feb 01, 2011
“Let me tell you the truth by the spirit of God, neither ( Obasanjo), OBJ, Atiku (Abubakar), IBB and this tall one, (Muhammadu) Buhari are part of the new. They are part of the old that is decaying. That old one is passing, away. The new is emerging and these ones are not part of that new.”-PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE in The PUNCH of 10/02/06, so!?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Comment 2006 by Xfactoria: 11:52am On Feb 01, 2011
He actually made this same statement on Sunday October 1, 2006 in his independence day sermon tagged "A New Nigeria is Emerging"!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Comment 2006 by Genbuhari3: 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2011
And so? it takes an honourable man to accept his judgement was wrong! deal with it bro. thoughts change!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Comment 2006 by johndoe200: 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2011
Genbuhari3:

And so? it takes an honourable man to accept his judgement was wrong! deal with it bro. thoughts change!

Sounds more like someone who wants to get his own share of the cake. Greedy man.

You know what they say: he who God wants to destroy, he first gives delusions of grandeur.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Comment 2006 by Beaf: 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2011
Na wa! I wonder what changed?
The man even claimed he was speaking by the spirit of God! Yawa gas! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Comment 2006 by MakeaDiff: 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2011
Is this true? Nawa o! Nigerians are doing a good job concerning the research into the past utterances of those who want to lead us. Atiku/PDP, now Pastor Bakare/Long Buhari. God give us men of Honour-amen!!! NIGERIANS, SHINE YOUR EYES before deciding who to vote for!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Comment 2006 by IbroYaya: 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2011
Claimed to be speaking by the spirit and now he is going against the same Spirit!! Sign of failure.

Yawa truely don gas.

Dont vex the spirit o!!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Comment 2006 by Fhemmmy: 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2011
This has nothing to do with being wrong or making a false statement, it has to do with a decaying old will have to give the baton to the new, and "if" the new is Bakare, he has to start somehow and from somewhere.
Before you cut off my throat, see my if in quotes.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Comment 2006 by deb(m): 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2011
We are all humans. Situations change and thoughts do change too.
Lets stop playing holy abeg, if anyone of you criticizing Bakare had made the same statement in the past
and you now have an opportunity to run with Buhari, would you have rejected the opportunity especially if you are so convinced that you have something of worth to bring to the table?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Comment 2006 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2011
Is a man of God supposed to play holy or be holy?
Is a man of God supposed to use the "spirit of God told me" to deceive or mislead the people?
Is he,has he been using the cloak of religion to come up with prophesys that have fallen into pieces.
Lets ask the right question so we can get the right answers if we truly want changes.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Comment 2006 by seanet03: 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2011
This poster post an article without source? He might have said it, but what if the poster edit the comment and insert Buhari! Only a source can prove me wrong. I dont want to hear Punch of 2006. What i want is a working link. Anything else is unacceptable.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Comment 2006 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2011
poster pls link
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Comment 2006 by tpiah2: 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2011
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Comment 2006 by 1025: 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2011
Jonathan declares emergency in power sector, to re-kit police .
Thursday, 15 April 2010 20:03 Nigerian Compass
http://www.compassnewspaper.com/NG/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=45999:jonathan-declares-emergency-in-power-sector-to-re-kit-police-&catid=672:top-stories&Itemid=794

can anyone here tell me what emergency means and how long it takes for emergency to remain emergency. the said declaration was reported on the 15 april 2010 and this 01 february 2011.
if in 2006, a man said buhari was in the old and that new powers were emerging, didn't new powers emerge in the name of jonathan and yar adua?
pdp has ruled for 12 yrs and we have seen how good and bad they are, nigerians want change and that is all that matters now.
let us give another party a chance in our country.
nigeria shld not be made a one party system. let us give change a chance in our country. we are not jinxed with these criminals (pdp) let them relaxe even for ordianry 4 yrs.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Comment 2006 by daminho(m): 5:27pm On Feb 01, 2011
seanet03:

This poster post an article without source? He might have said it, but what if the poster edit the comment and insert Buhari! Only a source can prove me wrong. I dont want to hear Punch of 2006. What i want is a working link. Anything else is unacceptable.
wow, here dey come!! ar u doubtin if he actually said it? look for one his church member and ask him to give u his sermon jotter for 1st of oct,2006 or go to the bureau office of the punch and ask for a copy of dat day,
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Comment 2006 by chosen04(f): 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2011
seanet03:

Must you be given everything? Cant you google the net for the link?

@Post,

Thats why i find it very difficulty to trust an average person from the ''Yo. . ,  nation''. This is what the ''save nigeria group'' is all about?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Comment 2006 by Xfactoria: 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2011
seanet03:

Guy, I didn't even read it in the punch. I was there in the church life!!!

The OP was right. I heard it life and direct. Go to Latterain Assembly Ogba, Lagos and buy the tape for Sunday October 01, 2006.

The OP forgot to add this prophecy: "Come forth, the man from Adamawa". He said the man who will fix Nigeria will be from Adamawa State and would be a product of the Northern oligarchy who will rise against the system, abolish traditional institutions in Nigeria, bla bla bla
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Comment 2006 by chosen04(f): 6:48pm On Feb 01, 2011
X-factoria:

Guy, I didn't even read it in the punch. I was there in the church life!!!

The OP was right. I heard it life and direct. Go to Latterain Assembly Ogba, Lagos and buy the tape for Sunday October 01, 2006.

The OP forgot to add this prophecy: "Come forth, the man from Adamawa". He said the man who will fix Nigeria will be from Adamawa State and would be a product of the Northern oligarchy who will rise against the system, abolish traditional institutions in Nigeria, bla bla bla

Our pastor started losing it the day he called ''YAR' DEAD his president''. (How was he expecting the dead man walking to transform nigeria? Its obvious he couldnt see beyond his nose)
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Comment 2006 by Privy(m): 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2011
For those that want the link, please check

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20061002624695

I am unbiased.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Comment 2006 by daminho(m): 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2011
chosen04:

Must you be given everything? Cant you google the net for the link?

@Post,

Thats why i find it very difficulty to trust an average person from the ''Yo. . ,  nation''. This is what the ''save nigeria group'' is all about?
wat else @seanet003!!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Comment 2006 by chosen04(f): 8:45am On Feb 02, 2011
daminho:

wat else @seanet003!!

Do you mind the dude.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Comment 2006 by texazzpete(m): 9:01am On Feb 02, 2011
Genbuhari3:

'His judgement'? He claimed to be speaking from the Spirit of God!!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Comment 2006 by rasputinn(m): 9:38am On Feb 02, 2011
Fhemmmy:

This has nothing to do with being wrong or making a false statement, it has to do with a decaying old will have to give the baton to the new,,,,Before you cut off my throat, see my if in quotes.

No man I go still cut off ya throat,no amount of begging go save you grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Comment 2006 by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 02, 2011
texazzpete:

'His judgement'? He claimed to be speaking from the Spirit of God!!

Don't mind him . . . fake pastor! embarassed embarassed
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Comment 2006 by fashionwomen: 6:09am On Sep 29, 2011
Highly highlights on black hair might be thought to be a style various women within their 60s like.i tip hair extensions worn by females really are a light brown hair with highlights new type pattern much more comparison with girls tresses models in common.red hair with highlights in ladies may be pretty hard in most cases includes a harsh impact on self confidence and self-confidence.

(1) (Reply)

Arrrested And Detained For 4 Hours For Trying To Take Poll Pictures / Crisis In The Northern Nigeria / Breaking News! Another Bomb Blast In Suleja!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.