Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,149 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Become A Landlord And Two Bedroom Flat Owner With 1.5m Only - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Become A Landlord And Two Bedroom Flat Owner With 1.5m Only (449 Views)

Architectural Design Of 4 Units Of 1 Bedroom Flat...half Plot / What Incentives Does A Landlord Enjoy For The Set-up Of Glo Mast On His Propert? / Landlord And Tenant: Laws, Rights, Limitation (Series 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Landlord And Two Bedroom Flat Owner With 1.5m Only by Capeverde: 6:49am On Jul 03, 2020
This is a real life investment and no scamming.
For those of you who want to build house for the purpose of living and for rental purpose,choose the opportunity to become one.
With 1.5m you can become both the land owner and a two bedroom flat owner.you can follow my building thread https://www.nairaland.com/5165531/follow-me-low-cost-house
The site is at Delta State precisely along sapele warri road. I will be updating this thread soon on the three packages that has been designed by us.you never can tell with a 100k monthly you can get to your dream sooner than you think.
Re: Become A Landlord And Two Bedroom Flat Owner With 1.5m Only by Capeverde: 7:00am On Jul 03, 2020
This is one of the site for our prospective landlords.

Re: Become A Landlord And Two Bedroom Flat Owner With 1.5m Only by Capeverde: 7:22am On Jul 03, 2020
For the first plan which is term executive plan; is a 3months plan which would be paid in 3 installment of 500k after signing a proper agreement.
Building will be completed in 3months time before the final payment.
In all three plans owners will take full charge of their building when the house has already been roof and make decorations for themselves according to their own desire .for intending landlord ask questions and I will get back to you and for further enquiries whatsapp us on 09032289205

(1) (Reply)

GBFoods Relaunches Bama Mayonnaise with state-of-the-art factory in Ogun State / Free Instant 5 Dollars!! / Turn ₦200 Into ₦15,999,536

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.