Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo (94652 Views)

BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by IamDavid(m): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Won't happen but las las hush done chop money, flex life, lived lavish, flown choppers, flown private, had the most exotic cars, mingled with celebs obtained connections, became a known international brand.

No jail can take that away from him, if he comes out of prison he will be better than most poor Nigerians because he has a platform, he has connections, he has experience, he is known and so on. He won't be starting from square 1

He can write a bestseller book, be a TV host, sing music people will buy, sell his story to American media companies, work for security organisations abroad etc

Most Nigerians live in houses worst than American prisons me typing this have not seen electricity in 42 hours straight, I paid aboki 50 bucks to charge my phone, American prisons have 24/7 electricity, gym, free TV, free laundry services, free phone calls and free food that is why black Americans even the celebs see jail as an achievement as street cred status bringer

how many haven't been to jail? you tell me as we speak many US celebs are in jail included Steven Spielberg's daughter, R Kelly, Da baby etc
Even Robert Downey Jr, Lil Kim, tommy Lee, Mark Wahlberg have all been to U.S prison
Their prison is not like our own many come out of jail looking better than they did before they went in.

Those quoting me will chose 10 - 15 years in American prison and a lifetime of living lavish without thinking twice over being a *poor Nigerian from birth to death*.

Ask yourself what odds hushpuppi had of being as rich as he was without doing what he did? We all know majority of Nigerians will be born into poverty and will die in poverty but we all want to delude ourselves by thinking "I will be the one to make it" niggger that's what the other 100,000,000 dead Nigerians before you thought, you think every poor Nigerian chose to be poor? or they don't know your God or another one is "if he didn't do crime he would be enjoying by now!" Nigguh enjoying what exactly

Simple question please how many Nigerian lawyers do you know richer than or even half as rich as Hushpuppi? Even the celebs how many of them where as rich as hush? Only the very top 1%

Another quick question? Ask them how many years and how much suffering connections etc it took them to get that degree and if the pay is adequate do the same for every other profession except clergy and politicians

And decide for yourself what chance the vast majority of Nigerians have of becoming millionaires or even hundred thousandnaires ?

I'm not encouraging crime please don't do crime but let us be realistic in our thoughts and speech, I thought if you go to school you must be rich until I was in a slum and a woman told me she did her youth service in taraba, I was surprised I was like wtf excuse me, she said yes she served in.... She didn't know I was thinking how did you go to school for 17+ years only to end up in this slum in this poverty

Imagine if she, like most young girls were compelled to sleep with lecturers for grades, or sorted to pass and all that thinking riches were ahead of them upon graduation only to end up in a slum without husband and children hey this isn't fiction this lady was quarrelling with another non educated woman the other day I recorded what the women were using to insult her. Her lack of husband and children she kept saying she sacrificed all that for school and her future but you decide if this is a future worth lossing sleep over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGhHX6sSzCU

Don't worry out of respect and privacy I didn't show her face
Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla... Nothing can justify crime.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Stillthebest: 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
stanliwise:
Life is not a scam, your government and society are the scammers. They were responsible for stealing the future. Objectively speaking our attitude as a community is what make life easy or hard. Crime is bad for society, be crime free does not also guarantee riches. But been proactive and wise is what make life enjoyable. If you must play smart on people then you should play by the rules. Hushpuppi days has always been numbered. He was not just a criminal but a criminal wanted by several country.

Hushpuppi is a burning spark and light in a fire but as you know those are the part of the fire that goes down first. The remaining ones in the wood don’t spark but they last like forever. Anyone who wants to live a good live must be in between. You must be proactive in life and also be peaceful with people at same time. A lack of balance is pain or poverty. Hushpuppi chose pain, now here it comes

I understand. Hushpuppy should blame himself. I dont even care about him. But life is still scam.

You live well, stay fine, work diligently, sacrificing everything, manage to build a house of your dream, you don't even live in the house for two years, wew! You are gone!

Nothing is worth dying for.

Just stay happy the moment you have.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by dewuyiebun: 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factfinder1:
Good news

I.made a comment last week where I said Dino melaye was quiet and couldn't speak on the drama and chaos in APC because of the arrest of Hushpuppi and his involvement with him but some of your dead Brian dimwits attacked me....in this faceless forum just understand that there are people here who really know what some of you won't know even in the next 10 years...there's a reason my name is fact finder and you will get shocking revelations from this Hushpuppis arrest saga
you're absolutely right?
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Wharli3y(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
correctkidabc:
According to DR KEMI OLUNLOYO:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCJgYzRFAfb/

Source:https://www.correctkid.com/hushpuppi-wanted-by-47-countries-as-he-lists-crime-partners/

Baba socialite ni Bobo yi Sha.... Still trending behind Bars..... When you're big you're big �
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by YusufTheGreat: 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Won't happen but las las hush done chop money, flex life, lived lavish, flown choppers, flown private, had the most exotic cars, mingled with celebs obtained connections, became a known international brand.

No jail can take that away from him, if he comes out of prison he will be better than most poor Nigerians because he has a platform, he has connections, he has experience, he is known and so on. He won't be starting from square 1

He can write a bestseller book, be a TV host, sing music people will buy, sell his story to American media companies, work for security organisations abroad etc

Most Nigerians live in houses worst than American prisons me typing this have not seen electricity in 42 hours straight, I paid aboki 50 bucks to charge my phone, American prisons have 24/7 electricity, gym, free TV, free laundry services, free phone calls and free food that is why black Americans even the celebs see jail as an achievement as street cred status bringer

how many haven't been to jail? you tell me as we speak many US celebs are in jail included Steven Spielberg's daughter, R Kelly, Da baby etc
Even Robert Downey Jr, Lil Kim, tommy Lee, Mark Wahlberg have all been to U.S prison
Their prison is not like our own many come out of jail looking better than they did before they went in.

Those quoting me will chose 10 - 15 years in American prison and a lifetime of living lavish without thinking twice over being a *poor Nigerian from birth to death*.

Ask yourself what odds hushpuppi had of being as rich as he was without doing what he did? We all know majority of Nigerians will be born into poverty and will die in poverty but we all want to delude ourselves by thinking "I will be the one to make it" niggger that's what the other 100,000,000 dead Nigerians before you thought, you think every poor Nigerian chose to be poor? or they don't know your God or another one is "if he didn't do crime he would be enjoying by now!" Nigguh enjoying what exactly

Simple question please how many Nigerian lawyers do you know richer than or even half as rich as Hushpuppi? Even the celebs how many of them where as rich as hush? Only the very top 1%

Another quick question? Ask them how many years and how much suffering connections etc it took them to get that degree and if the pay is adequate do the same for every other profession except clergy and politicians

And decide for yourself what chance the vast majority of Nigerians have of becoming millionaires or even hundred thousandnaires ?

I'm not encouraging crime please don't do crime but let us be realistic in our thoughts and speech, I thought if you go to school you must be rich until I was in a slum and a woman told me she did her youth service in taraba, I was surprised I was like wtf excuse me, she said yes she served in.... She didn't know I was thinking how did you go to school for 17+ years only to end up in this slum in this poverty

Imagine if she, like most young girls were compelled to sleep with lecturers for grades, or sorted to pass and all that thinking riches were ahead of them upon graduation only to end up in a slum without husband and children hey this isn't fiction this lady was quarrelling with another non educated woman the other day I recorded what the women were using to insult her. Her lack of husband and children she kept saying she sacrificed all that for school and her future but you decide if this is a future worth lossing sleep over

Don't worry out of respect and privacy I didn't show her face
may your problems be worst than that of hushpuppi say Amen?
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Minemrys: 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
mctons:

I prefer FBI, interpol handling issue than efcc.
efcc is just political.
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by EwuGambia: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

how many haven't been to jail? you tell me as we speak many US celebs are in jail including Steven Spielberg's daughter, R Kelly, Da baby etc

Those quoting me will chose 10 - 15 years in American prison and a lifetime of living lavish for themselves and their family without thinking twice over being a poor Nigerian from birth to death.

Another quick question? Ask them how many years and how much suffering, and how much connections etc it took them to get that degree and then that position and if the pay for those without connection is adequate, do the same for every other profession except clergy and politicians

I'm not encouraging crime please don't do crime but let us be realistic in our thoughts and speech,

I thought if you go to school you must be rich until I was in a slum and a woman told me she did her youth service in taraba, I was surprised I was like wtf excuse me, she said yes she served in.... She didn't know I was thinking shocked thinking to myself "how did you go to school for 17+ years only to end up in this slum in this poverty" I assumed everyone in slums where uneducated never do wells, miscreants etc.

Don't worry out of respect and privacy I didn't show her face.

Extra fun fact did you know?? Nigeria made more money from Yahoo boys in 2019 than from Agriculture think about it.
I wish I could like this comment a thousand times....
Well said man!.
Truth is the guy has lived life, enjoyed it, seen most of the world(something over 70percent of Nigerians might never get to experience), it's only sad that it was through crime he had to gain all of this, But no one can take that away from him, no matter the amount of humiliation he goes through.
My good friend would tell me that, whatever you want to do in life, i cant dictate for you, just try to be the best, or one of the best at it.
He was very good at what he did, nothing changes that, the same way nothing changes the fact that he is a criminal.

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nigerian ladies go don fight on top dis guy die
Them go say" Na my boyfriend, No be your boyfriend. na me go marry am , no be you na me"

in short, still fear women.
thk u.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by guru90: 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
Dino......................... Run for your life oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by StagethemTVee: 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
Can you hear that idiot shouting Go Marry like that is an achievement. Damn!
DuBLINGreenb:

how many haven't been to jail? you tell me as we speak many US celebs are in jail including Steven Spielberg's daughter, R Kelly, Da baby etc

Those quoting me will chose 10 - 15 years in American prison and a lifetime of living lavish for themselves and their family without thinking twice over being a poor Nigerian from birth to death.

Another quick question? Ask them how many years and how much suffering, and how much connections etc it took them to get that degree and then that position and if the pay for those without connection is adequate, do the same for every other profession except clergy and politicians

I'm not encouraging crime please don't do crime but let us be realistic in our thoughts and speech,

I thought if you go to school you must be rich until I was in a slum and a woman told me she did her youth service in taraba, I was surprised I was like wtf excuse me, she said yes she served in.... She didn't know I was thinking shocked thinking to myself "how did you go to school for 17+ years only to end up in this slum in this poverty" I assumed everyone in slums where uneducated never do wells, miscreants etc.

Extra fun fact did you know?? Nigeria made more money from Yahoo boys in 2019 than from Agriculture think about it.
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Wiseonetemmy(m): 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

Bravo!! This is the type of comments we want on nairaland. Objective, plain truths, not trying to be politically correct. Bravo once again.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Snazzynho(m): 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
[quote author=DuBLINGreenb post=91324199]Won't happen but las las hush done chop money, flex life, lived lavish, flown choppers, flown private, had the most exotic cars, mingled with celebs obtained connections, became a known international brand.

of course we are not disputing that! But the fact is that, in the prison his anus will be bleep off from the ring.
He must gonna be someone's mother fucker bitch!!!
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by dewuyiebun: 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
This case is of two sides now,fraud and money laundering but the money laundering issue is none of FBI concern unless the money being laundered is USAs
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by gwama2: 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
You forget one thing that seems like nothing but is very important. The very nature of man hates constraint. When you are in prison, even if this prison is golden, your only concern is to quickly find your freedom, whatever poverty you find outside. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by aadeolaa: 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
t2luv1:

Not San Quentin, or Idaho he wont make it. Chicano gang will take care of him. Idaho white racist gang rules there. Attica might be better.

attica is nt better ooo..
But cyber crime criminal wont be taken to tis prison I think . Coz most people in tis prison are condemed.. Mostly serial killer,terrorist .
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by armadeo(m): 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
Captainrambo2:
450m dollars some governors dont have this.

This money nor be joke o

You funny oh.

Even ibori sef how much be the money. Where governor wan see that one thief even after 8yrs. How much be budget.

The state would be sold off.
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by frog12: 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
he should name NAMES, NAMES, NAMES, NAMES
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Angelfrost(m): 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

This epistle is quite moot and pointless!!!...

He is a fvcking criminal, who will spend the key productive years of his life locked up like an animal! Full stop!!!

No need glorifying crime in any form!!!
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by imam07: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
That is if thy no inject him to stop him from thinking straight
DuBLINGreenb:

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by armadeo(m): 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
Tunar18:
Las las when you get to prison either America's or anywhere in the world, after just a year, you will value the privilege of freedom.

Till then, I won't waste my time telling you details of how the life you have enjoyed remain in the past. Even memory can hurt so much

Guy people are suffering na.

I read the post and it reeked of suffering..na better suffer man go see before he wishes he was in another countries jail for years sef.

Better to die on your feet proud and strong than live on your knees.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Angelfrost(m): 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hmmm... See new revelations and further damning evidence. 47 kini??! This Guy's gallow just keeps getting deeper!!!

I was even thinking 10 to 15 years... If he gets anything less than 20 years in prison, he should just thank his stars.
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Sannisege: 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Scam just dey Yoruba blood shaa, this wan don drop akant numba ontop say she give us gistgrin...ahn Ahn

Dont mind Yoruba people. Even Invictus Obi from IBADAN scammed too many people

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

You are right tho, dis is a decision to make, very hard one, either to remain in poverty, Work hard to get out or pass through illegal shortcuts to affluence...Buh in Hushpuppi's case, Alaye I no fit gree, it's a different thing to be a thief, a different thing to be stupid and a different thing to be a stupid thief, Hushpuppi is a stupid thief, he has d green light to be an unapprehended fraudster for d next 15 years, buh he shot himself in d leg bro, by gallivanting around exhibiting illegal riches, it shows how foolish he is, is he d greatest scammer in d world?? how much does he have foolishness is genetic bro, even after his jail term, he might still remain this way, to even think of d fact that he's Nigerian, these post-jail opportunities u highlighted might not even be given to him over there, he might even be banned from entering U.S for life, no matter how hard u try to paint opportunities for him after his proposed jail tenure, his life can never remain d same... Buh then, u've made ur point, very sensible
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by dianchi(f): 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kemi or whatever calling a person that defrauded 1.4million individuals putting them in penury and wanted in many countries has the effrontery to call him baby fraudster like what is little or baby about defrauding 1.4 million people
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Alfather: 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
[quote author=DuBLINGreenb post=91324199]Won't happen but las las hush done chop money, flex life, lived lavish, flown choppers, flown private, had the most exotic cars, mingled with celebs obtained connections, became a known international brand.

Most Nigerians live in houses worst than American prisons me typing this have not seen electricity in 42 hours straight, I paid aboki 50 bucks to charge my phone, American prisons have 24/7 electricity, gym, free TV, free laundry services, free phone calls and free food [quote]what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and losses is soul?
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by kafeii123: 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
DominusPrime:
May all those who are criticising us for celebrating hush puppy's new found 'bliss' go through all he is and will go through. All the hushpuppi apologists you will end up like him.

Poverty breeds crime..... It's not a matter of being an apologist. A society that constantly eliminates opportunities will not and can never be free of such calamities....

Whether the ruling buffoons up there realize it or not... They and what they have stolen are not safe...

Instead of stealing to build one infrastructure or company that can be seized by future governments...why not do your people's good..so that your name can be immortalised
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by TakeYourChance: 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
What you see on TV is not what a yanki or hand prison is? Sont be fooled. You mention R.Kellly, Spielberg's daughter etc in prison, these persons will not mix with the dangerous prisoners, they will be put with those who are fairly okay.

Hushpuppi is denied his Nigerian nationality. His so called wealth aka stolen money does not give him respect in the US cause he is not from there; expect him to be among dangerous criminals.

In addition, when he does come out, he will come out with nothing. All his so called assets have been stripped off him.

Scenario 1: immediately he is released (after 10-15years it seems based on the law there), he will be deported, most likely to Nigeria. In addition ,he will continue to be monitored; anyone who gets into a business deal with him also be watched.

Scenario 2: because he is wanted in multiple countries, he is likely never to be released for good; once he has done time in US prison, the next country will ask for his transfer to their country, for him to receive another sentence there. This will continue for as long as each country wants to get their pound of flesh.

DuBLINGreenb:

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by etrange: 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

Most Nigerians live in houses worst than American prisons me typing this have not seen electricity in 42 hours straight, I paid aboki 50 bucks to charge my phone, American prisons have 24/7 electricity, gym, free TV, free laundry services, free phone calls and free food that

Not being shady but I honestly didn't get the crux your message. You said you're not encouraging crime, what then are you doing? Are you saying we should pity him? The dude committed crime, true. There are many criminally minded people out there, true. But whichever way, what he did is egregious and deserves all the associated criticisms. He lived a lavish lifestyle most people dream, that's true. There's nothing wrong with dreaming big. The issue is living a lavish lifestyle at the expense of another man's sweat. People lost their future, source of income or even their lives so this guy could buy Gucci and showcase it online; are we supposed to be drumming songs of support behind him? He crime is heavy and he should accept the heavy consequences. That's the way the Law works.

You said you don't support crime yet your entire writeup revolves around how he's better that those who didn't do what he did despite the fact that he's been caught. What other form of support can you possibly offer for crime? Would you write anything like this if you were from a family whose livelihood was lost to this guy's crime? Why would you rather be sympathetic to the criminal and not the victims?

Bro, let's say no to crime.
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by McSlow: 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nigeria Pablo Escobar (HUSHPUPPI)
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

Imagine if she, like most young girls were compelled to sleep with lecturers for grades, or sorted to pass and all that thinking riches were ahead of them upon graduation only to end up in a slum without husband and children hey this isn't fiction this lady was quarrelling with another non educated woman the other day I recorded what the women were using to insult her. Her lack of husband and children she kept saying she sacrificed all that for school and her future but you decide if this is a future worth losing sleep for, worth losing meaningful relationships for

This is heavy
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by jacoik(m): 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

Imagine if she, like most young girls were compelled to sleep with lecturers for grades, or sorted to pass and all that thinking riches were ahead of them upon graduation only to end up in a slum without husband and children hey this isn't fiction this lady was quarrelling with another non educated woman the other day I recorded what the women were using to insult her. Her lack of husband and children she kept saying she sacrificed all that for school and her future but you decide if this is a future worth losing sleep for, worth losing meaningful relationships for

wow!!! I understand your pain and bitterness bro. it's so painful! those demonizing this young man now is neither saints. it just pained me that the guy hush didn't manage his fortune well. if he had live a low-key life believe you me ehhhh he will always rule his world. I pity him and pray he come out of it soon because this government has really pick us so hard to wall

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by BERNIMOORE: 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
47 good countries you have put a mess about Nigerians Those supporting him should not join Black lives matter protest if you're treated badly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body / Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 214
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.