Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Become A Landowner And A Two Bedroom Flat Owner With 1.5m Only - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Become A Landowner And A Two Bedroom Flat Owner With 1.5m Only (336 Views)

Becoming A Landowner Is Very Interesting / Share Your Omo-onile (Landowner's Children) Experience. / Be A Landowner In The Fairmont Hilltop Estate Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Landowner And A Two Bedroom Flat Owner With 1.5m Only by Capeverde: 7:11am On Jul 03, 2020
This is a real life investment and no scamming.
For those of you who want to build house for the purpose of living and for rental purpose,choose the opportunity to become one.
With 1.5m you can become both the land owner and a two bedroom flat owner.you can follow my building thread https://www.nairaland.com/5165531/follow-me-low-cost-house
The site is at Delta State precisely along sapele warri road. I will be updating this thread soon on the three packages that has been designed by us.you never can tell with a 100k monthly you can get to your dream sooner than you think.
Re: Become A Landowner And A Two Bedroom Flat Owner With 1.5m Only by Capeverde: 7:31am On Jul 03, 2020
Propose building sites for intending landlords

Re: Become A Landowner And A Two Bedroom Flat Owner With 1.5m Only by Capeverde: 7:31am On Jul 03, 2020
For the first plan which is term executive plan; is a 3months plan which would be paid in 3 installment of 500k after signing a proper agreement.
Building will be completed in 3months time before the final payment.
In all three plans owners will take full charge of their building when the house has already been roof and make decorations for themselves according to their own desire .for intending landlord ask questions and I will get back to you and for further enquiries whatsapp us on 09032289205

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!! Neatly Used Full Room Rug & Tv Stand For Sale @12k / Brand New 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent In Ikolaba GRA / Miami In Lagos: Experience Natural Beachfront Living With High Roi In Ibeju Lekk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.