Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

20-year-old Lady, Nkechi Ezenwa Gives Birth To Triplet After Getting Raped - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 20-year-old Lady, Nkechi Ezenwa Gives Birth To Triplet After Getting Raped (2074 Views)

Yinka Ayefele’s Triplet Asks Why He Can't Stand / Check Out Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities That Gave Birth To Triplet / Chika Nerita Ezenwa: Queen Of Aso International Releases Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20-year-old Lady, Nkechi Ezenwa Gives Birth To Triplet After Getting Raped by TalkTalkhdmedia: 7:35am On Jul 03, 2020
20-year-old Nkechi Ezenwa who got pregnant after being raped while hawking finds out she is having triplets on the day of delivery.

Nkechi Ezenwa, from Umuna Ubommiri in Mbaitoli LGA, Imo State, said she was raped while selling bananas and she got pregnant

SEE DETAILS AT

http://legitnewsflash..com/

Re: 20-year-old Lady, Nkechi Ezenwa Gives Birth To Triplet After Getting Raped by LordIsaac(m): 7:50am On Jul 03, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: 20-year-old Lady, Nkechi Ezenwa Gives Birth To Triplet After Getting Raped by Mandela27: 9:00am On Jul 03, 2020
Life issa mystery.

Some elites who can afford to take care of kids have not even seen one sef,meanwhile banana seller is seeing 3 at a blow...Issokayyyy!

Let God see her through.
Re: 20-year-old Lady, Nkechi Ezenwa Gives Birth To Triplet After Getting Raped by MrSensor(m): 9:03am On Jul 03, 2020
Chai, who is going to marry her with these three innocent kids these days?
I have no doubt that When the rapist was raping her, she loved every moment.

Anyway I wish her to meet a good understanding husband in these trying times.
Re: 20-year-old Lady, Nkechi Ezenwa Gives Birth To Triplet After Getting Raped by pretydiva(f): 9:03am On Jul 03, 2020
It's well. May God send helpers her way
Re: 20-year-old Lady, Nkechi Ezenwa Gives Birth To Triplet After Getting Raped by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:40am On Jul 03, 2020
Congratulations.... I see the rapist coming for reconciliation whether she accept or not is her decision.....

NB... What do men derive from raping a woman
Re: 20-year-old Lady, Nkechi Ezenwa Gives Birth To Triplet After Getting Raped by Curi(m): 10:52am On Jul 03, 2020
no woman deserves to be raped
Re: 20-year-old Lady, Nkechi Ezenwa Gives Birth To Triplet After Getting Raped by Rickmann: 11:11am On Jul 03, 2020
TalkTalkhdmedia:
20-year-old Nkechi Ezenwa who got pregnant after being raped while hawking finds out she is having triplets on the day of delivery.

Nkechi Ezenwa, from Umuna Ubommiri in Mbaitoli LGA, Imo State, said she was raped while selling bananas and she got pregnant

SEE DETAILS AT

http://legitnewsflash..com/

Oh my God!
I wish I could get across to her.
May God see her and the babies through.
Re: 20-year-old Lady, Nkechi Ezenwa Gives Birth To Triplet After Getting Raped by doggedfighter(f): 11:55am On Jul 03, 2020
See those cuties.

She's looking so pretty after the trauma of labour.
Re: 20-year-old Lady, Nkechi Ezenwa Gives Birth To Triplet After Getting Raped by Ulunne777(f): 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
I feel for her. Triplets born to a banana hawking mum. They are in for a long ride but help will come.
Sighs
Re: 20-year-old Lady, Nkechi Ezenwa Gives Birth To Triplet After Getting Raped by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
Is this a blessing?this girl will go through alot to take care of this children.
Re: 20-year-old Lady, Nkechi Ezenwa Gives Birth To Triplet After Getting Raped by offset67(m): 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
oowoh

(1) (Reply)

I Talk His Daughters Would Be Ashamed Of Him - Nkechi Sunday Blessing Blast Jide / Check Out This Massive Body Perfection Change Of Very Beautiful Ex Beauty Queen / Davido Buys A Car For His Logistics Manager, Yemight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.