Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,240 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Reps To Rescue Martins Idakpein, Lance Corporal In Military Detention - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps To Rescue Martins Idakpein, Lance Corporal In Military Detention (35816 Views)

Lance Corporal Jibrin Commits Suicide In Yobe / Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters / Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps To Rescue Martins Idakpein, Lance Corporal In Military Detention by Kingspin(m): 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
Sending our soldiers to the war front without weapons. This is the highest ambush by the military high ranks and deliberate.

So these soldiers are lambs to sacrifice.

What a country.
Re: Reps To Rescue Martins Idakpein, Lance Corporal In Military Detention by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
luluman:
At this point, any Nairalander that still support the Martin's detention is finished.
So you don't know that boko haram members are in this forum? Do you expect them to support him too?

#FreeLanceCorporalMartins

#FreeBiafra

1 Like

Re: Reps To Rescue Martins Idakpein, Lance Corporal In Military Detention by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 04, 2020
Thank God, the Nationals Assembly is listening
Re: Reps To Rescue Martins Idakpein, Lance Corporal In Military Detention by WhyteAboki: 10:41am On Jul 04, 2020
Good move, another wahala for the Army cos this guy will be in a better position to tell wat is actually happening in the fight against Boko Haram. ..
Re: Reps To Rescue Martins Idakpein, Lance Corporal In Military Detention by WhyteAboki: 10:47am On Jul 04, 2020
Good news, cos this guy will really expose what is happening in the fight against Boko Haram
Re: Reps To Rescue Martins Idakpein, Lance Corporal In Military Detention by seunayantokun(m): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
If they are sure, let them court-martial him. It doesn't finish there, the appeal will hear it, and the supreme court, if possible.
I understand your view but the guy remains loyal by what he said. People charged with the security of the nation are undoing it. They are not loyal. Martins' duty is to defend Nigeria and he has done just that. Locking up his wife also tells you a lot about the officers: no respect for law, human rights and sanctity of life, etc. They prefer to destroy the country for the sake of few with selfish interest.

XXLMANDIGO:

The Military or Forces around the world have code of conduct and something that preclude them from giving out leaks, vital and sensitive information to the public. I might not be sure of the details but as a disciplined security arm of the government, secrecy and loyalty is their watchword. Like I said earlier I don't his incarceration and I frown at the wife's arrest. I also implore the military to release them. I was just being objective. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki’s Convoy Escapes Robbery Attack By Whiskers / Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos / OShiomhole’s Removal: APC National Officers Demand Urgent Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.