Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Learn Dstv Installation Skills In Benin City, Edo State - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn Dstv Installation Skills In Benin City, Edo State (466 Views)

Fire Tazes Edo State Spare Parts Market / Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos / FG Lauds BON Hotels On Home-grown Skills In Nigerian Hospitality Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Dstv Installation Skills In Benin City, Edo State by Greatsm(m): 7:46am On Jul 03, 2020
If you are in Benin city and you are interested in learning dstv installation skills which has the potential of earning you passive income, get in touch with us now as we are now training people due to popular demand.

Call us now on ....
Re: Learn Dstv Installation Skills In Benin City, Edo State by toyotamuscle: 7:50am On Jul 03, 2020
dstv installation is not lucrative again oooo dont decive any body, mostly unemployed struggling people. also do you even no the meaning of passive income.

1 Like

Re: Learn Dstv Installation Skills In Benin City, Edo State by supersdo520: 8:02am On Jul 03, 2020
According to people familiar with the matter, Trump’s most famous Silicon Valley supporter and billionaire Peter Tell told friends and colleagues that he plans not to participate in this year’s presidential campaign because he believes that Trump’s hopes of re-election are increasingly slim. These people familiar with the matter said that although Thale may still vote for Trump in the end, he did not donate a penny to Trump this year, and he does not intend to do so at this time.
Re: Learn Dstv Installation Skills In Benin City, Edo State by Greatsm(m): 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
toyotamuscle:
dstv installation is not lucrative again oooo dont decive any body, mostly unemployed struggling people. also do you even no the meaning of passive income.

Look, don't say what you don't know. I do it as a side hustle and I also have commission on every decoder bought through me and one can as well add subscription into it. That is the passive income perspective of it. You do it while still on your main life work. It is still a very good business, people are still buying new decoders everyday. So, don't say what you don't know. More over, i 'm not forcing anyone.
Re: Learn Dstv Installation Skills In Benin City, Edo State by toyotamuscle: 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
Greatsm:

Look, don't say what you don't know. I do it as a side hustle and I also have commission on every decoder bought through me and one can as well add subscription into it. That is the passive income perspective of it. You do it while still on your main life work. It is still a very good business, people are still buying new decoders everyday. So, don't say what you don't know. More over, i 'm not forcing anyone.
oga dstv installation is not a passive income business ooooo.also dstv installation is dead.you didn't even talk about cctv and security gadgets installation, and you are talking about dstv.
Re: Learn Dstv Installation Skills In Benin City, Edo State by Greatsm(m): 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
COMMON DSTV SIGNAL ERRORS

The three common DSTv errors are Service Errors, No Signal (Poor Signal Strength) Error and PG Lock Error which are described below.

NOTE: If you are in Benin City, you can call contact us to help do your DSTv installation now!! @STCtek

SERVICE ERRORS:
This can be either error E16 (Service is currently scrambled) and error E30 (Checking the subscription status). You can easily fix these ones by calling DSTv customer care or by using the MyDSTv App error fixing feature.

NO SIGNAL STRENGTH ERROR:
Signal strength is an indication of how good your satellite dish alignment is with respect to the satellite orbiting in space. It shows you the strength of the signal that the LNB will be receiving. It is always between 0 and 100%. This error is classed as error E48.

Poor or No DStv Signal strength causes poor TV viewing experiences, some channels not showing and at times you can even have a no picture situation.

How To Fix DStv Signal Strength Issues:
If you are experiencing a no signal error on DStv decoder, there are few things you can do to fix the DStv signal strength as stated below.
First make sure all the F- connectors are properly connected.
Correct the LNB alignment by slowly turning it.
Adjust satellite dish alignment if the problem persists after the first two steps above.
If all of these failed, the LNB is probably faulty and need to be replaced.
Additionally, if the satellite dish is mounted where there are obstructions of the signal, then you have to move it to a better place.

How to Check DStv Decoder Signal Strength and Quality through Gadget Settings:

To check the Signal Strength and Quality through the decoder, follow these steps.
First press the HELP button on the decoder remote.
Then select General Information.
Select Tuner Status and you will now see the signal and quality values. Note that these values should be above 50% and for services like DStv CatchUp, ShowMax, and BoxOffice in the case of Explora decoder, the strength and quality should be above 75%.

PG LOCK ERROR:
This shows the words “PG Lock” and a key-lock symbol on the screen. It is mainly caused by inappropriate settings during the installation wizard process of the DSTv decoder upgrade processes if the LNB type is not set to Universal.

1 Like

Re: Learn Dstv Installation Skills In Benin City, Edo State by Greatsm(m): 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
Still on

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Data Scammer - Aminu Abdulwaheed....Xodos71087 / . / Order For Your High Quality And Durable Ankara Fabrics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.