Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Please My People Stay Far Away From This Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please My People Stay Far Away From This Company (461 Views)

5 Habits That Makes People Stay In Poverty For Life / 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life / 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please My People Stay Far Away From This Company by fils307: 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
Universalfxtrading.com is a scam company. People should please desists from investing in that company. They scammed me that's why am telling everyone who want to listen to stay far away from them.

Your money will never come out let alone your earnings.They will swindle you of your hard earn money.Once again, Universalfxtrading.com is a full time scam company. They scammed me of $200. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Please My People Stay Far Away From This Company by onward4life(m): 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
fils307:

Universalfxtrading.com is a scam company. People should please desists from investing in that company. They scammed me that's why am telling everyone who want to listen to stay far away from them.

Your money will never come out let alone your earnings.They will swindle you of your hard earn money.Once again, Universalfxtrading.com is a full time scam company. They scammed me of $200. Thank you.
Please just

Black list it here

Abeg
Re: Please My People Stay Far Away From This Company by fils307: 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
- After investing your money it matures after 14days.
- You then request for withdrawal, a notification will be sent to your email that you want to withdrew certain amount and that it will be paid into your local bank account within 24hrs.
- During that period of 24hrs they will tell that the ROI had returned that you are required to pay $50 for recommitment payment that after that payment your money will be credited right away into your local bank account.
- After payment of recommitment payment they will not pay you but keep posting you to wait on that will happen until the next day.
- Next day instead of them paying you as requested, they will tell you that a new ROI had arrived that you are requested to pay another $30 After that that your payment will be paid directly into your local bank account, that's how they will be doing it till they Swindle's all your money.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please My People Stay Far Away From This Company by dangermouse(m): 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
Thanks 4 sharing op.
Re: Please My People Stay Far Away From This Company by fils307: 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
Finally, stay away from this name Mr Samuel othuke. It was he who cajoled me with fake proof of payment. He is one of them and he use's a Union bank account. Normal I wouldn't have fallen for them but because of his fake proof.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Philip 53inches Tv For Sale / BUA Group Awards Contract For Mega Refinery In Akwa Ibom State / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.